DailyBumps 2018 Prediction Thread

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

DailyBumps 2018 Prediction Thread

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I've seen this before in past years so I figured, why not?

My predictions:

1. Bryan's Christmas album will flop within mere hours.
2. Missy will be pregnant at some point in the year with another boy.
3. Ollie will change schools or be homeschooled before this time next year.
4. Finn will continue to be cute, yet ignored.
5. They will have another EPIC POOL PARTY for Ollie's birthday and pre-Halloween afterthoughts for Finn.
6. Luna will finally run away for good.
7. Missy's family will move on to or closer to the property.
8. Jimmy will finally meet a girl and get the hell away from them all.
9. They will buy at least 7 useless yet expensive things per month that they will maybe use once.
10. (This is more of a hope than a prediction) the channel finally succumbs to the child audience and jumps the shark.

Sent from my Z799VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: DailyBumps 2018 Prediction Thread

Unread post by pllfan5 »

1. They will have baby #3 in late 2018 around Finn's 3rd birthday. His birthday will be pushed to the side. I think the baby will be a girl.
2. I agree with you MamaJoAnna that the Xmas album will be a flop. Guaranteed.
3. Missy and Bryan will get in trouble regarding Ollie's school attendance. Missy will pull him out and start homeschooling.
4. More trips and spending as usual...
5. Missy and Bryan will ask Mimi and Papa to move into the garage because being an adult is too stressful

This is not a prediction but I hope that the demonetization of YouTube family channels scares them into being more careful with their money... but unfortunately I don't think it would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
#FreeFinleyandJackson
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

oooh, i love me some predictions!

1. they'll pull ollie out of school because missy and the teacher 'won't be on the same wave length' about how much he needs to attend and the requirements at home. there'll be a tutor because missy and bryan are "thuper busy" and can't teach him. (for his own good).
2. they'll have a big vowel renewal on 8/8/18. a white and silver beauty and the beast themed day. idk.
3. they'll extend the house outwards or upwards. if they don't do this, i'm predicting they'll move. they will use the excuse "we never planned to stay here" and/or "we just outgrew it as the kids got bigger"
4. they trade the vulva (lol) for something more fancy.
5. missy will get pregnant with a girl. i'm thinking there'll be an announcement around valentine's day... easter at the latest. oh yeah, she's gonna call the kid aurora.
6. no more kelsey and corbin.
7. bryan will move to producing music.... or start his own christian band. or start singing for church.
8. finn will remain the cutest thing since sliced bread, and will surpass his brother's developmental milestones. he's the jimmy of the family, fo' sho'.
Chasing Stars
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Chasing Stars »

1. Ollie will still be a ‘toddler’ even when he’s 5, Finn will be a baby when he’s 3
2. Missy will get pregnant early in the year. It will be another boy and soon after the baby is born she’ll end up pregnant again
3. Bryan will go on tour cause of his Christmas EP thingy, and in the other areas no one will turn up
4. Ollie will leave pre school before Easter. They’ll ’home school’ him cause the teacher keeps complaining about ollie being of school all the time
5. They’ll take at least 7 vacations/holidays. One will be out the country, and they’ll go to Florida for Disney World again
6. Ellie’s Baby will be a girl. Missy will fall out with her over the baby’s gender and it will be caught on camera.

Just a few things I think will happen next year
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

These are great! Homeschooling and new baby have been covered...so what else? Hmmm.

I think they will get goats, and maybe a horse. Possibly a total pool remodel, because the current one is giving them nothing but problems and they will be bored with it soon. I’m sure they will acquire and dispose of about three new sets of besties. They haven’t been to Hawaii recently (for them...), so they’re due for another big family trip there. Maybe also to another country so they can work on their scratch map - don’t they gush about Italy a lot? Because they want to eat pizza and spaghetti? And I could see Missy having some sort of plastic surgery at the end of the year, after baby #3 comes. But she won’t tell anyone, of course.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Also, they will magically hit 3 million subscribers on New Years Eve and celebrate on New Years Day.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

2018 Prediction: They will finally take the boys to Idaho or take Nancy and Bev on vacation with them.

Just kidding. That will never happen!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MandyJ »

I don’t think she will get pregnant until later in the year. Possibly not even until after their anniversary so she can plan a ridiculous trip and get drunk at their huge over the top reception like the wedding she always wanted but couldn’t afford. Plus she had her first 2 in odd number years so a baby due in 2019 just seems more likely to me. (Plus she’d have to get pregnant within the next 3 months to still have the baby in 2018 and I don’t think she’s ready yet) since she can usually get pregnant the first try (or just as likely to do this one as gender selection) she can time it whenever she wants, so she might want a spring baby this time to spread out when her kids have birthdays... and so Finns can still be the afterthought at the end of the year before it’s all about Halloween and Christmas.

Lastly I don’t think it will be until later in the year because she won’t want to be pregnant at the same time as Ellie and Tal so the attention can be all on her.

She will either get a VBA2C or a girl but not both.

She will do the blood test to find out the gender ASAP because she won’t be able to stand to wait any longer to find out if it’s finally her girl.

So tell probably be a pregnancy AND gender announcement at once and will be over the top frilly and girly if it’s a girl.

Even though they won’t announce for awhile, they will drop tons of hints and click baits to hype it up.

The Christmas album will be the biggest flop yet but Bryan will still try to make more music in 2018.

He will also redo their intro and intro song sometime in the first half of the year.

They will get tired of Luna and get rid of her but will say she ran away and will be all dramatic about it and pretend to be sad when she never comes back.

Return to “Daily Bumps”