• Advertisement

This Is How We Bingham

Re: This Is How We Bingham

Postby Imsorrybut » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:52 am

This made me roll my eyes sooooo bad. They look ridiculous with their marching bags. I used to like Mindy but she's becoming more and more like Ashley every day ugh
lmmomSD wrote:So, wait-- they're supposed to be "spending less" because Branden isn't working outside the home anymore, but Mindy goes and buys an almost $400 Coach bag just so she can match Ashley Greedner?
Riiiight.
Guess Hazy's broken arm paid for it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Imsorrybut
Talker

Advertisement

Postby meatloaf » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:36 pm

Holy crap Greedhams! You are as bad as your besties, the Greedhams. Grow the heck up.

Disgusting, gluttonous pigs!

I know that your third stud has a gentle soul but come on. Why did you sign him up for football in the first place? Why don’t you baby him just a little more. Good call, idiots.

Oh and really, Ry Guy gets his own computer at 10! Come on. I hope it’s in the family room, out in the open so he is not alone when he uses it.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby meatloaf » Thu Sep 13, 2018 2:37 pm

Holy crap Greedhams! You are as bad as your besties, the Greedhams. Grow the heck up.

Disgusting, gluttonous pigs!

I know that your third stud has a gentle soul but come on. Why did you sign him up for football in the first place? Why don’t you baby him just a little more. Good call, idiots.

Oh and really, Ry Guy gets his own computer at 10! Come on. I hope it’s in the family room, out in the open so he is not alone when he uses it.
meatloaf
Informer

Postby lisajohnson120 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:10 pm

I guess my issue with these people is the fact she can spend $801 at coach but Hazy sleeps on a mattress on the floor inside her crib.... $800 could have bought a super cute big girl bed... I see why she still wears pull ups at night because the child can’t get out of bed to go potty!! I seen on YT that even Brex still
Wears pull ups at night.. Some kids sleep soundly at night and don’t realize they go while they are sleeping I get that.. but to be honest I think they are starting to take advise from the Greedners...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lisajohnson120
Informer

Postby JD386 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 8:04 am

lisajohnson120 wrote:I guess my issue with these people is the fact she can spend $801 at coach but Hazy sleeps on a mattress on the floor inside her crib.... $800 could have bought a super cute big girl bed... I see why she still wears pull ups at night because the child can’t get out of bed to go potty!! I seen on YT that even Brex still
Wears pull ups at night.. Some kids sleep soundly at night and don’t realize they go while they are sleeping I get that.. but to be honest I think they are starting to take advise from the Greedners...

I'm still baffled by that one. They could even just take the front off of her crib like most people do. Yet they literally took the bottom out and threw her mattress on the floor. It's literally a cage. It's no longer a crib. A child that is potty trained should not be in an enclosed crib.
JD386
Informer

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:31 am

Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lisajohnson120 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:10 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.

You said it..... Middle school..... My BEST friend and I sometimes will buy the same top in the same color but it’s purely coincidental.. Bought at different times and the other didn’t know about it lol.. but never together... And something that is as expensive as a Coach bag I sure as hell wouldn’t but the same one as her..

lisajohnson120
Informer

Postby Couchpotato10 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:36 am

lisajohnson120 wrote:
DoodleBop2 wrote:Never in my life as an adult person have thought I needed to match with my friends. Another example of these women stuck in middle school.

You said it..... Middle school..... My BEST friend and I sometimes will buy the same top in the same color but it’s purely coincidental.. Bought at different times and the other didn’t know about it lol.. but never together... And something that is as expensive as a Coach bag I sure as hell wouldn’t but the same one as her..

Mindy has a habit of putting her opened purse in the big part of the grocery cart. So easy to be scooped up. Someone who does not have good intentions would definitely notice a designer bag that is not being for lack of a better word “protected.”

Couchpotato10
Talker

Postby SqueakyWheel » Sat Sep 15, 2018 2:52 pm

If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
SqueakyWheel
Amateur

Postby lmmomSD » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:14 pm

SqueakyWheel wrote:If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Was that the amusement park vlog? My daughter was watching it while I was fixing lunch, and Branden was being SO obnoxious! Everything is epic and savage, and "Krewbie-do" got denied entrance to one of the roller coasters because he was too short "We tried it sneak on but got caught!" Umm, height requirements on roller coasters are for _safety_ you moron. But hey-- safety and rules aren't how we Bingham!
I wish they had gotten kicked out for trying to "sneak on".

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:26 pm

They could totally use the kid nearly or actually falling out of the ride for months for views. Hashtag Dad doesn't want to have a job to support his family.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby JD386 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 1:49 pm

After watching today's vlog, I think Branden and Ashley would be perfect together. They both love screaming and squealing into the camera and showing themselves on rides and attractions more than their children.
JD386
Informer

Postby SqueakyWheel » Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:30 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
SqueakyWheel wrote:If you dare to watch today turn your volume way down. So much squealing

Was that the amusement park vlog? My daughter was watching it while I was fixing lunch, and Branden was being SO obnoxious! Everything is epic and savage, and "Krewbie-do" got denied entrance to one of the roller coasters because he was too short "We tried it sneak on but got caught!" Umm, height requirements on roller coasters are for _safety_ you moron. But hey-- safety and rules aren't how we Bingham!
I wish they had gotten kicked out for trying to "sneak on".

I was watching yesterday’s vlog at the time I typed that one. Can’t remember why but hazy was incredibly annoying.

I agree about today Branden was so over the top obnoxious. Who goes to an amusement park in flip flops? If I’m driving somewhere that is an hour(ish) away I’m going to have the proper clothing for the conditions. And his commentary about trying to sneak his kid on the ride bugged me. People who say that clearly don’t get the safety hazards of those rides and would be the first people to sue if their undersized kid was injured after they “snuck” them on.

SqueakyWheel
Amateur

Postby JD386 » Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:24 am

Every time Mindy cooks something I'm further baffled by the TINY amount of food she cooks. Especially for the protein. She made that one casserole with 2 thin chicken breasts. It's so weird. But then again they always eat big desserts so that's probably why they don't feel like it's necessary to actually fill themselves up on dinner.
JD386
Informer

Previous

• Advertisement

Return to Q-Z