thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: thebuenobunch (Desperate Dani)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:So now she’s an~eNtRePrEnEuR~ because she decided to make some bows? Lmao wtf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All of a sudden you’re an eNTrEpReNeUr because you twist some fabric into a bow...girl bye!! I can appreciate her having a little side shop to make some extra money but girl you are NOT an entrepreneur.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

ForeverGauc01 wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:26 pm So now she’s an~eNtRePrEnEuR~ because she decided to make some bows? Lmao wtf

Bows that she listed for sale the first day for $15 and none were selling, so now she’s selling them for $5 :lol:
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Her bows aren’t even cute. I can see her selling maybe 5 and that’s it? She’s crazy if she thinks she can sell a bow for 15 when you can get a pack for the price. She’s including her crotch grabbing juice for free.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

They are cute (basic) but would probably sell better at craft shows etc...
I am glad she is speaking out about family vloggers and saying she is pulling back, I cant help but think there is so miuch shade being thrown at Britney.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I think she only said that because of Vanessa's video. Always the follower

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think she only said that because of Vanessa's video. Always the follower

They’re all followers like all of a sudden they care...psht. Even after they started cracking down on child related videos a few months ago she still kept on filming. I’m glad youtube is starting to go downhill because without talking about their private lives wtf would would they film about....like seriously what!?
FueledByIcedCoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FueledByIcedCoffee »

lizpuff2006 wrote:I think she only said that because of Vanessa's video. Always the follower

Didn’t Dani post hers first?
Hers was a week ago and v’s was 3 days ago

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I dunno, I can give credit where credit is due. It isnt a trend that will get them more views or followers. Vanessa has alluded to walking away from YT all together and Dani had a very small following to begin with. When it comes to the kids being on yt, I will say better late than never. Brittany is over there having her husband quit his job, she has 3 IG accounts, 2 YT channels and is trying to pimp the kids out more than ever while V & D are making big decisions to protect their kids, so ya, Brittany may have the nicer house and be more visually appealing in her decor and looks but she is definitely the biggest loser of the bunch. Knock on Damis bows and Vanessas paintings all you want but atleast they are both trying to make money without involving pimping out their kids.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lalalilylove »

I never watch her but decided to click on her IG today. Tf? Why are they traveling in the middle of a freaking pandemic? Also... she won’t be homeschooling. It’s incredibly time consuming to prepare and implement curriculum. She will be watching and helping her kids stay on task. Huge difference. She’s acting like she is going to actually be homeschooling which is annoying. Her kids will be doing remote learning.
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Lalalilylove wrote:I never watch her but decided to click on her IG today. Tf? Why are they traveling in the middle of a freaking pandemic? Also... she won’t be homeschooling. It’s incredibly time consuming to prepare and implement curriculum. She will be watching and helping her kids stay on task. Huge difference. She’s acting like she is going to actually be homeschooling which is annoying. Her kids will be doing remote learning.
This is at least the 2nd time they have gone on a trip to the beach since this started. ImageImage
And, yes, I keep picturing her trying to homeschool. ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She's in Florida. A hotspot. Someone told her to be careful and she said they are taking precautions. As she posts photo after photo of herself and family in public maskless

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

Wow that’s ridiculous!! Didn’t she learn her lesson when her newborn was hospitalized with RSV because Dani just had to take her out all the time? She’s so stupid. Wtf
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

The only reason they are on vacation is because I’m sure hotels are cheap. The last place I want to be is a hotel or traveling. They are so stupid and selfish. I doubt they are been the type to wear masks.
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Maxxinsta96 wrote:The only reason they are on vacation is because I’m sure hotels are cheap. The last place I want to be is a hotel or traveling. They are so stupid and selfish. I doubt they are been the type to wear masks.
Lalalilylove wrote:Wow that’s ridiculous!! Didn’t she learn her lesson when her newborn was hospitalized with RSV because Dani just had to take her out all the time? She’s so stupid. Wtf
Exactly who knows who’s been staying in them or how thoroughly they’ve been cleaned smfh. I wouldn’t risk my health or my kids health because shit is cheap right now. If anyone in her family ends up getting sick I don’t wanna hear her ass talking shit asking for sympathy.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

God. She just posted something that says “I wish people cared more about who’s trafficking children than who’s wearing a mask.”

As if you can’t care about both things. Ok, Dani. What are you doing about trafficking children then since you don’t seem to care about wearing a mask?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lagenialester wrote:God. She just posted something that says “I wish people cared more about who’s trafficking children than who’s wearing a mask.”

As if you can’t care about both things. Ok, Dani. What are you doing about trafficking children then since you don’t seem to care about wearing a mask?
lagenialester wrote:God. She just posted something that says “I wish people cared more about who’s trafficking children than who’s wearing a mask.”

Exactly what is SHE doing?! What can any of us do really? She must’ve got a ton of DMs questioning her about traveling & not wearing a mask.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

lagenialester wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:52 am God. She just posted something that says “I wish people cared more about who’s trafficking children than who’s wearing a mask.”

I really want to send her a post saying “I wish people cared more about the health of their children than traveling for social media posts.” She sucks. Think about your kids for a change! Remember when she got a bunch of people sick at Britney’s party because she had to take her sick kids out for a social media photo op? Mother of the year.
toastedalmond
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toastedalmond »

People getting on her for going on vacation or not wearing as mask, the CDC just put out a statement that only healthcare works , people who work with the elderly and people who are SICK should only be wearing as mask due to the high volume of people getting infections on the outside part of their lungs bc of breathing in their own germs and shit . Also people need to live their lives , with something with a 98 percent survival rate . We should be livening our lives

Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

toastedalmond wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:09 pm People getting on her for going on vacation or not wearing as mask, the CDC just put out a statement that only healthcare works , people who work with the elderly and people who are SICK should only be wearing as mask due to the high volume of people getting infections on the outside part of their lungs bc of breathing in their own germs and shit . Also people need to live their lives , with something with a 98 percent survival rate . We should be livening our lives

Yes let’s all travel to a coronavirus hotspot without masks because we need to live our lives even if it means putting our babies at risk. Omfg seriously? Also please cite your cdc source. I haven’t seen anything about it.
Lalalilylove
Informer
Informer

toastedalmond wrote: Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:09 pm People getting on her for going on vacation or not wearing as mask, the CDC just put out a statement that only healthcare works , people who work with the elderly and people who are SICK should only be wearing as mask due to the high volume of people getting infections on the outside part of their lungs bc of breathing in their own germs and shit . Also people need to live their lives , with something with a 98 percent survival rate . We should be livening our lives

Half the time you don’t even know if you’re sick and if you are sick you shouldn’t even be leaving your home/ anyway here’s a screen grab of a post from 5 days ago where the cdc says to wear masks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Q-Z”