DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Part 99 - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13326
Title credit - actuallydear

Previously:
-Ollie and Finn are now sharing a room
-The Lumps released a Christmas "album" which was once again a gigantic flop
-It's speculated but not confirmed that Missy got Botox
-Pregnancy speculation (from us, not them, although they repeatedly bring up the fact that O & F are going to be big brothers #soon)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: DailyBumps100ThreadsOfClickbait (Part 100!)

Unread post by onbreak »

I just watched too many Logan Paul videos.. 100% Bryan's a maverick
There's a guy in the snow vlog who hit a high note in the studio.. "bring on yours thuperthar"
Why in a studio u wonder? they were making the counting song.. maybe Ollie will learn to count to 100 after all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

You guys. Part 100. Start popping the bottles of champagne!
webbygurl626
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by webbygurl626 »

queentee20 wrote:Alright happy 100 threads!

Now I think it would be fun to predict what we’ll see in this year’s daily bumps Christmas special! Lol

-I predict a ridiculous amount of gifts AGAIN. Maybe even more than last year.
-The family will be wearing matching pajamas, including the dogs. (Gotta stick to the Christmas tradition!)
-Bryan will get missy another super flashy gift and ask her if he did good, she’ll say nothing and smile.
-Life sized Fred will somehow make an appearance.
-Pregnancy announcement from someone, I’m thinking Cassie (Idk why tbh... I just see it happening)
-There will be LOTS of clips of their Christmas EP, you’ll see montages of gift opening with their horrible Christmas music playing.
-they will get a new pet, maybe Bryan will get her a horse.

*edited* -they will hit 3M subscribers for Christmas since Bryan tweeted about how cool that would be... *pan to an image of Bryan sitting in his office at 8am on Christmas buying the leftover subbies*

Hm idk... i need time to think of more predictions
Don’t forget a new disposable petImage other than a horse of course gotta get cute footage with the kids and then ditch it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

This screenshot was in the last thread. Is it just me, or do they look totally buzzed here?
Or is it just the forced smiles?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e86831.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

webbygurl626 wrote:
queentee20 wrote:Alright happy 100 threads!

Now I think it would be fun to predict what we’ll see in this year’s daily bumps Christmas special! Lol

-I predict a ridiculous amount of gifts AGAIN. Maybe even more than last year.
-The family will be wearing matching pajamas, including the dogs. (Gotta stick to the Christmas tradition!)
-Bryan will get missy another super flashy gift and ask her if he did good, she’ll say nothing and smile.
-Life sized Fred will somehow make an appearance.
-Pregnancy announcement from someone, I’m thinking Cassie (Idk why tbh... I just see it happening)
-There will be LOTS of clips of their Christmas EP, you’ll see montages of gift opening with their horrible Christmas music playing.
-they will get a new pet, maybe Bryan will get her a horse.

*edited* -they will hit 3M subscribers for Christmas since Bryan tweeted about how cool that would be... *pan to an image of Bryan sitting in his office at 8am on Christmas buying the leftover subbies*

Hm idk... i need time to think of more predictions
Don’t forget a new disposable petImage other than a horse of course gotta get cute footage with the kids and then ditch it!

They will “catch” something ridiculous in their kinky Christmas fetish cage. Weren’t they hinting at a yeti today? I don’t know. But it will be OTT.

They will watch Santa on their nest cam footage. If they don’t trap him in the kinky cage, that is.

Missy will carry on about family traditions and peanut butter balls.

Multiple food montages.

Ollie opening some of Finn’s presents...and also M&B calling at least one of Finn’s presents Ollie’s.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:This screenshot was in the last thread. Is it just me, or do they look totally buzzed here?
Or is it just the forced smiles?[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201712 ... e86831.jpg[/img]

Bryan does, for sure. Like I said, I don’t think it’s random that Missy drives everywhere now Image

Missy somehow managed to get rid of her old wrinkles, but a bunch of new ones appeared overnight! I don’t know how anyone can look that old and crepey after a face full of Botox!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:This screenshot was in the last thread. Is it just me, or do they look totally buzzed here?

Bryan does, for sure. Like I said, I don’t think it’s random that Missy drives everywhere now Image

Missy somehow managed to get rid of her old wrinkles, but a bunch of new ones appeared overnight! I don’t know how anyone can look that old and crepey after a face full of Botox!

Does Bryan look like he got an injection or two as well? His eyebrows don't look right.
And yes-- he looks baked in that picture. Missy mostly looks goofy, but I think he looks stoned.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

There's no way in hell I'm watchimg the vlog today. Can someone give me a rundown? :lol:
MyPretties
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MyPretties »

Just watched the new 'vlog' - they can def not call themselves vloggers anymore - yesterday we had a 17+min video of a bedroom tour and today we get a 14min completely scripted commercial. Does anyone know when the line is crossed for children who are part of a 'family vlogging' channel to full out being 'child actors' (Ollie) and extras (Finn). These children are being made to work to keep BM in the lifestyle they have created. YT should really look into protecting these children. Maybe set guidelines that they can only appear in 25% of each video for example or they cannot be used to promote products etc. Their channel would really take a dive (a bigger dive than its already taken) Also all these companies they partner with should pay the children directly if they appear in anything promoting their company.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:There's no way in hell I'm watchimg the vlog today. Can someone give me a rundown? :lol:
They catch a yeti in their creepy cage. It’s Jimmy, and he will not be winning an Academy Award anytime soon. Get a job and move out, Jimmy. Be free!!!

Jimmy is a nice yeti, so they let him out of the cage, touch his weird feet, and give him ice to eat. They were kind enough to choose the green mixing bowl for his snack, instead of the red barf bowl. In return, he makes them a hill of snow.

Sledding, drone footage, attempts to build snowmen, Missy complaining that the thnow is tho cold. Uncle magically returns from “reading.” Family and friends come over to play in their $now.

They give June a rocking alpaca toy. Missy is hard at work on her peanut butter balls. We see her dip one, but Kelsey is over, so we all know she probably did most of the work.

Bonus footage: It is dark and there is a weird cloud in the sky. It gives Bryan goosebumps because it is apparently so magical. Missy, as usual, has no emotional reaction...she just has goosebumps because it’s cold.

Bye boop!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The weird cloud was a rocket that Elon Musk launched.

Bryan is an idiot. It was all over the internet last night.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

lmmomSD wrote:The weird cloud was a rocket that Elon Musk launched.

He probably thought it was Santa making a test run Image

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

cat9480 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The weird cloud was a rocket that Elon Musk launched.

He probably thought it was Santa making a test run Image

I stand corrected. It was Voldemort.

fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

I saw the rocket in the sky and it was really haunting and puzzling. You can't even imagine the enormity of it from the pictures. Also, I live HUNDREDS of miles from where it was launched and it still took up almost the entire sky. So I honestly don't blame people for freaking out over this. Very few people knew about it ahead of time, apparently, so weren't prepared for a wraithlike cloud with a shining light in the middle of it to dominate the night sky.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

I had my 21 year old daughter listen to Bryan’s Instagram promotion of Ollie and his song. When Ollie sings Let’s catch Santa Claus I asked her what is he saying. She listened four times never got. The closest was yes yes Santa Claus. By the way my daughter was speech delayed and did therapy for a year and a half.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

Ducklings4 wrote:I had my 21 year old daughter listen to Bryan’s Instagram promotion of Ollie and his song. When Ollie sings Let’s catch Santa Claus I asked her what is he saying. She listened four times never got. The closest was yes yes Santa Claus. By the way my daughter was speech delayed and did therapy for a year and a half.

ETA she thought he said Hashtag Santa Claus

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought she said Kelsey helped her the other day with the peanut butter balls???

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

fossilfinger wrote:I saw the rocket in the sky and it was really haunting and puzzling. You can't even imagine the enormity of it from the pictures. Also, I live HUNDREDS of miles from where it was launched and it still took up almost the entire sky. So I honestly don't blame people for freaking out over this. Very few people knew about it ahead of time, apparently, so weren't prepared for a wraithlike cloud with a shining light in the middle of it to dominate the night sky.
I wish I had seen it. A bunch of my friends posted pictures, because apparently it was visible all the way to Arizona. I get being amazed and freaked out. But my friends checked it out before running to Twitter to act like children about it.
That was more my point about him being an idiot. He has a lot of gullible children followers. Maybe he should check things out before yammering about them. The reality of the launch was actually pretty cool. Maybe he could actually learn something, and teach his sons. But no, he would rather go on about Voldemort.

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

// Following //

Return to “Daily Bumps”