• Advertisement

John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

Re: John and Joan,The bold and the pregnant || Part 2 ||

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:11 pm

SassySassenach wrote:Poor Joan... hasn’t sold enough jewelry... boohoo. Seriously?! She could have sold a ton more if the prices were decent. $85 for a bracelet & “just $36” for a single stone is ridiculous. Why are people even buying this stuff?!

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180424/0487e6e891e096867d23efb8ce5d8285.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180424/a49535002013486d8f501e28567d69d7.jpg[/img]
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180424/1799ff61b9161f7d89cf6b1006cb36a8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"New designs"? Does she mean she found another Etsy shop to copy?

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby 1000Words » Tue Apr 24, 2018 7:29 pm

No to mention they eat out ALL THE TIME.
breakfast sandwiches, lunches, veggie burgers that make her burp, milkshakes.... alllllll the timeeeeee

And John buys fancy beard creams .. oh my.

Geez guys maybe you will have to work like everyone else.
1000Words
Amateur

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Mon Apr 30, 2018 4:26 pm

I was reading my favorite book (sweet audrina) he thousandth time and it made me think of how Joan would treat a child.
4/14/17
1/1/18
Hopeful beginnings 9/2018
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby Nikier » Mon May 07, 2018 8:24 am

She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.
Nikier
Informer

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Mon May 07, 2018 10:31 am

Nikier wrote:She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.

I wonder if wh3n sue has the same amount of hair loss or more after Vegas birth what her excuse will be? "Its like I've given birth to maeve again and it's so, so unbelievably hard"
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby 1000Words » Mon May 07, 2018 6:04 pm

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Nikier wrote:She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.

I wonder if wh3n sue has the same amount of hair loss or more after Vegas birth what her excuse will be? "Its like I've given birth to maeve again and it's so, so unbelievably hard"

It’s like everything she perceives as an issue - reflux, hair loss, edema ... normal pregnancy and post pregnancy issues. She doesn’t know reality.
1000Words
Amateur

Postby Nikier » Tue May 08, 2018 10:13 am

What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it
Nikier
Informer

Postby Playsinrain » Tue May 08, 2018 10:22 am

Nikier wrote:What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it

One for her Etsy page..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Tue May 08, 2018 10:31 am

1000Words wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

It’s like everything she perceives as an issue - reflux, hair loss, edema ... normal pregnancy and post pregnancy issues. She doesn’t know reality.

did she not have these things with Maeve?? Is she so desperate for the attention that she makes these completely NORMAL things into life or death issues? It's almost like she's overcompensating bc she has had a normal pregnancy without any complications. She's not getting the sympathy she got when she lost maeve, (which is like her defining moment in life) bc everything is going great with this pregnancy so she makes her feet swelling into a medical event.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Nikier » Tue May 08, 2018 12:11 pm

Playsinrain wrote:
Nikier wrote:What Instagram account got deleted?? Clearly not her personal one because she’s posting on it

One for her Etsy page..

Oh, the one with her stolen designs?
Nikier
Informer

Postby trumputin » Wed May 09, 2018 12:35 am

lmmomSD wrote:I remember that discussion. No, Maeve isn't "always inside you" because you ate her ashes. You pooped it out, and she's in the sewer somewhere.
I know that sounds really harsh, but that was whacked.

Seriously the most fucked thing I’ve ever seen or discussed on this website v
trumputin
Talker

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Wed May 09, 2018 12:40 am

trumputin wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I remember that discussion. No, Maeve isn't "always inside you" because you ate her ashes. You pooped it out, and she's in the sewer somewhere.
I know that sounds really harsh, but that was whacked.

Seriously the most fucked thing I’ve ever seen or discussed on this website v

Add to it that not all of the ashes where really maeve.
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby SassySassenach » Wed May 09, 2018 7:52 am

Playsinrain wrote:
1000Words wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:[quote="Nikier"]She’s been posting about Maeve a lot lately.. and her saying her hair loss was from hormones and grief..... it’s postpartum hair loss, it happens to most women at around 2-3 months postpartum and can be extreme (at least in my case). I feel like she try’s to add a twist to everything normal and make it because she lost Maeve or grief.

did she not have these things with Maeve?? Is she so desperate for the attention that she makes these completely NORMAL things into life or death issues? It's almost like she's overcompensating bc she has had a normal pregnancy without any complications. She's not getting the sympathy she got when she lost maeve, (which is like her defining moment in life) bc everything is going great with this pregnancy so she makes her feet swelling into a medical event.[/quote]

Yes, I agree!! The more I watch, the more I feel she is addicted to the attention. Almost like a drug addict. If she’s not getting enough, she’ll create drama. Now she’s got a healthy pregnancy & the world is responding with “ok, no need to coddle you anymore”. I have never had a stillborn, but I have miscarried.. so I can empathize with the nervousness of another pregnancy.. but this is unhealthy.

SassySassenach
Talker

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Sat May 12, 2018 2:28 am

Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Sc4c1UIDc
Chicken: 2:11- 3:00 ish
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby flowerpuppy » Sat May 12, 2018 7:04 am

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

i remember her saying she was vegetarian for a long time when everybody first found out about her after the grant contest and she started eating meat quite frequently without much explanation soon after that lol. i don’t get it
flowerpuppy
Informer

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Sat May 12, 2018 12:49 pm

flowerpuppy wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Joan "I was a Vegetarian for 10 years" was NOT a Vegetarian befre she was pregnant with Vera.... She made it sound like her pregnancy made her crave steak... In this Vlog she mentions eating chicken...

i remember her saying she was vegetarian for a long time when everybody first found out about her after the grant contest and she started eating meat quite frequently without much explanation soon after that lol. i don’t get it

In one of the videos when she was first pregnant with Vera she said that she was a vegetarian for 10 years and suddenly she was craving steak.
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby Nikier » Sat May 12, 2018 6:41 pm

Hey should probably teach the dog not to jump all over them/ the furniture/ bed with the baby coming that could be a big safety issue.
Nikier
Informer

Postby Nikier » Sat May 12, 2018 6:43 pm

Nikier wrote:Hey should probably teach the dog not to jump all over them/ the furniture/ bed with the baby coming that could be a big safety issue.

*They
Nikier
Informer

Postby red3head » Thu May 17, 2018 3:08 pm

Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby red3head » Thu May 17, 2018 3:09 pm

Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

red3head
Gossiper

Postby kcri » Thu May 17, 2018 4:09 pm

red3head wrote:Her baby is still not flipped. I wonder how she will deal with a c section? I don’t think she will handle it well and will be an emotional wreck about not getting the birth that she deserves. I am honestly scared for her mental health if that baby doesn’t flip.

Obviously it wouldn't be her first choice but I really don't think she would be upset about a c-section if it gets Vera here alive and healthy.
kcri
Wallflower

Postby 1000Words » Mon May 21, 2018 6:58 pm

Does it seem like she’s negative job now?? Ever since that post about them changing things a while ago.... wonder if she will find a new place to work or John can grab a part time job too like a ton of husbands who let their wives stay home.

Also why do pregnant women get together and classes have to be more pain olympics?

And them being adamant about a normal 39 week induction vs her wanting closer to 36 weeks... doesn’t she realize how selfish that is to Vera to take her weeks early so she doesn’t have to worry.... so much growth happens those last couple of weeks... which is why they changed the full term date from 37 t 39 weeks :x
1000Words
Amateur

Postby minmouse » Tue May 22, 2018 12:15 pm

She doesn't even think there may be other loss moms in those classes. She hates if people assume she is a first time mom yet she assumes everyone is a non-loss mom. She really acts like she is the only one who has had to deal with this. She really is clueless. She has no idea what others have gone through. She really does think life is the pain Olympics and she should win the gold.
minmouse
Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Tue May 22, 2018 1:01 pm

I could have gone my whole life without the mental image of John "singing to her cervix"
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Kataja » Wed May 23, 2018 11:57 pm

minmouse wrote:She doesn't even think there may be other loss moms in those classes. She hates if people assume she is a first time mom yet she assumes everyone is a non-loss mom. She really acts like she is the only one who has had to deal with this. She really is clueless. She has no idea what others have gone through. She really does think life is the pain Olympics and she should win the gold.

She lives in her own bubble thinking only herself and only her suffering. It must be exhausting for other people around her. I bet she dismisses their troubles and problems because after all, she is the one who has suffered ''the most painful'' thing.
Kataja
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared