The Bos Life

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

The Bos Life

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:I feel like they are going to not gain as many subscribers as fast as they did now that Audra and the baby will not be in all of the vlogs. They said they'll have a camera to send clips over, but how long is that going to work/last for? I think that Bryon disagrees because he knows it can hurt his channel. I don't know, I just feel like Bryon isn't sincere and now it's all about the $$$
Yup I agree with you. They were so hasty in making this decision to move because "it was the right thing to do for their family", without considering their whole family. Even I knew that Audra had been saying for a long time, even before moving started getting brought up, that she said she wouldn't move back to California now that she had the baby after she was asked in a Q & A, I think. Will may have lived with them, but he hadn't ever been on an airplane before when he went to californium a few weeks ago. I'm guessing he wanted to be close to his family and likes being in Tennessee.

Darci and Bryon came across as very selfish today. And it was interesting to me that they always complained about not having enough money to fix their house and now they had enough money to get it all renovated and to make monthly trips to Tennessee to see Addalynn. As a parent, never, EVER tell your kids that you support their decision and then go tell the world on YouTube you think they made the wrong one. That only tells your child that you have no faith in them and begins to break those bonds that they really need when they are far away.

I'm disappointed in this family after this video.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Bos Life

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

^100%! Also I feel like he said he was disappointed because it'll make Audra and Will feel some pressure to think about moving down there sooner or later. Seriously, that was such a jerk thing to say. They don't feel like uprooting their little family and changing their life around yet. They're fine where they are and Bryon just needs to accept that.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I completely agree with you! I actually think will, Audra and the baby seem better off over at the grandfathers house anyhow...
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

This is the first thread I am commenting on here, so hi everybody! I started watching this channel when they started to get big initially and loved them at first, despite Darci's crazy black Sharpie eyebrows. But they quickly became money hungry and would do anything for views, and I was turned off with how they refused to let any of the older kids branch of and start a channel. They knew that Audra and her baby were the money makers. They just assumed she would come with them to Call and genuinely have acted like jerks the way they try to guilt trip her into moving. Recently they even vlogged that they think they have convinced them. They are manipulative and money hungry, plain and simple. Particularly Bryan who puts on fake tears.

Who else has noticed the baby has a bad torticollis? Her neck is totally bent to the side and when anybody mentions it, they literally say they don't care and it isn't a problem. I remember Audra would be maiming that poor baby drink from a bottle without anybody holding the bottle when she was newborn and milk was falling all over her neck. The baby even got a rash on her neck from it. You would like Darci would teach her daughter how to care properly for an infant.

I have stopped watching much but check in occasionally.... Cringe factor I guess.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AS A REMINDER
YTMD will be OFFLINE
beginning Wednesday 1/16/2019
for 2 - 3 days
as the site undergoes upgrades

More information can be found here...
viewtopic.php?f=139&t=13940

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

As a reminder..

YTMD will go offline tomorrow for 2-3 DAYS while undergoing updates. I suggest trying to subscribe to your most active threads before it goes offline so once it comes back up, you start getting post notifications and dont miss much of your discussions.

I will be sure to post in all of my threads (and threads I am covering for other mods) when YTMD is back online.

I guess I need to find a book to read or something else to entertain myself for a bit, lol.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
justagirlfromwales
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justagirlfromwales »

This family have well and truly fallen off the grid I guess! Also Audra has advertised that she's doing prom hair & makeup on her Insta story today, but she can't even do her own makeup so I haven't got a clue how that's going to work 😳
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

justagirlfromwales wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:36 pm This family have well and truly fallen off the grid I guess! Also Audra has advertised that she's doing prom hair & makeup on her Insta story today, but she can't even do her own makeup so I haven't got a clue how that's going to work 😳
It's crazy! I thought this family was well on their way to a big channel but no one cares about them anymore because they are so off the grid. Also I fee like Audra is part of those instagram pyramid schemes. She's constantly trying to sell stuff on there like that.
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Looks like these fame seekers went and got themselves pregnant. They don't need Audra anymore because they're having their own baby.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Thought it was clickbait at first or someone else was pregnant. Kind of shocked but at the same time I'm not because a new baby = more $$ and views
hanna_marie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hanna_marie »

So what do you all think now that Darci is pregnant again?! I didn't see that coming!
I still wonder how they manage financially, especially with the interesting house moves and job changes in the past.

Return to “A-H”