The Rich Life

SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rich Life

Unread post by SweetXarah »

ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:54 pm They are! And that stupid "lucky lucky lucky me, uh huh" song... every time they do something. We get it, you guys are so damn wealthy and can do and have anything y'all want. lol
They are not wealthy, the dead beat quit real job father of 5 got money from his parents lol and they pay for their stupid room make overs in monthly installments! All those challenges? They return everything. Don't buy the "lucky me" crap. That's all it is. They WANT people to envy them (that's why they put that in there).
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Swiss Miss »

SweetXarah wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:09 pm
ThisIsMeCeej wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:54 pm They are! And that stupid "lucky lucky lucky me, uh huh" song... every time they do something. We get it, you guys are so damn wealthy and can do and have anything y'all want. lol
They are not wealthy, the dead beat quit real job father of 5 got money from his parents lol and they pay for their stupid room make overs in monthly installments! All those challenges? They return everything. Don't buy the "lucky me" crap. That's all it is. They WANT people to envy them (that's why they put that in there).
How do you know or why do you think Daniel’s father gave them money? I’m not saying it’s not true..I have no idea...just wondering where you got this information. I kind of like daniel but I don’t like how he is so whipped by his domineering wife. But he seems like a good dad and at least he’s healthy. He eats less unhealthy than everyone else in the family, he goes running, he doesn’t seem so hell bent on owning designer clothing.
Vegetarian since long before it became trendy
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

SweetXarah wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:25 pm
Hallie Derosa wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:06 pm Is it Just me or is Kendall making fun of the hording situation? and Covid 19 in general? I dont even watch a full vlog i skip through she is so annoying
She's been making fun of the whole thing. ...Let me drop down to her level for the next few lines and then I'll get back to the covid-19.

She gets botox between her eyes, but underneath her eyes are all lumpy & bumpy. She has large brown moles or something on her face (like a witch). She pencils her eyebrows in way too dark (like a clown), not to mention, they are clearly stencils and now that she had her lips plumped she really does look like a horse face with that HUGE forehead (receding hairline?)!

Okay, now for her latest covid-19 diss. Doesn't this lady know that anyone younger than 55 can carry (without symptoms) and infect anyone older than 55? They are so stupid! ...and "all the things" lol.

Oh, and she DOES read here. Pretty soon she'll be posting something about being proud of her daughter's accomplishment (hahaha, cheer?) or she'll be posting how good Hampton's doing in speech therapy. Kendal? Can you get those GROWN boys out of a baby stroller already?

This family is so messed up!!
Does she really read here?
If So Kendall the covid 19 is not a joke people are dying the hording situation isn't funny but sick on those who are selfish hording things like meat, booze, eggs ,toilet paper ect.. the hording is not funny i said it twice stop making fun of this aren't you supposed to be christian? If so you don't act like it if not I hope Jesus saves your soul

with the hording i wish people would think of others and not them selfs do they really need a cart full of meat? do they really need a cart full of toilet paper
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Hallie Derosa wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:38 pm Does she really read here?
If So Kendall the covid 19 is not a joke people are dying the hording situation isn't funny but sick on those who are selfish hording things like meat, booze, eggs ,toilet paper ect.. the hording is not funny i said it twice stop making fun of this aren't you supposed to be christian? If so you don't act like it if not I hope Jesus saves your soul with the hording i wish people would think of others and not them selfs do they really need a cart full of meat? do they really need a cart full of toilet paper
This is the type of Christian she is:
See, she blogged, before she vlogged. She has since deleted it but nothing really gets deleted, she should know that. It was written in 2011 and she is talking about Evie. "All day spankings, followed by prayer"? "Training" your children (like you train an animal)? I mean, can you imagine your 6 year old saying "Daddy, I love you and thank you for training me."??!!
Like I said ...this family is messed up!
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

SweetXarah wrote:
If So Kendall the covid 19 is not a joke people are dying the hording situation isn't funny but sick on those who are selfish hording things like meat, booze, eggs ,toilet paper ect.. the hording is not funny i said it twice stop making fun of this aren't you supposed to be christian? If so you don't act like it if not I hope Jesus saves your soul with the hording i wish people would think of others and not them selfs do they really need a cart full of meat? do they really need a cart full of toilet paper
See, she blogged, before she vlogged. She has since deleted it but nothing really gets deleted, she should know that. It was written in 2011 and she is talking about Evie. "All day spankings, followed by prayer"? "Training" your children (like you train an animal)? I mean, can you imagine your 6 year old saying "Daddy, I love you and thank you for training me."??!!
I want someone to send her this and blast it everywhere and make her acknowledge it. This is such disgusting behavior. Though, spanking clearly didn’t work on these kids bc they act out all the time. Now they just push their limits to the point they know is the edge so they don’t end up punished. They’re probably petrified of their parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:17 pm
SweetXarah wrote:
I want someone to send her this and blast it everywhere and make her acknowledge it. This is such disgusting behavior. Though, spanking clearly didn’t work on these kids bc they act out all the time. Now they just push their limits to the point they know is the edge so they don’t end up punished. They’re probably petrified of their parents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think they are terrified and this is why they tell their mother she’s perfect and wonderful. I am not sure they feel pure love for their mother. The way they appear to be is almost submissive
Hallie Derosa
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hallie Derosa »

SweetXarah wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:02 pm
Yeah totally. I spank my kids but most of the time they dont need a spanking. I talk to them or get them to write out memory verses my 3 year old well he sits and draws a bible story he knows them and can tell you them. spanking is never the answer i talk to my kids and if they need a punishment they get one like no ipad for a few days or no video games or extra chores it depends and yes my kids have chores and earn an allowance
when my kids are grown i want them to look back and say mom and dad did a great job raising me.
yeah as parents we mess up but our mess ups help us for the future we arent perfect its like Kendall wants to show they are perfect. they are far from perfect no one has the perfect family or life we all screw up as a parent we want our kids to be good humans.
so you train an animal by spaking you do that and the animal will fear you- that is just messed up we have 4 dogs and 3 cats the dogs are beagles they were all sisters that had to be adopted together along with the cats they were a package deal so we adopted them. the dogs jumped they chewed things they shouldn't did we spank no we trained them like you train dogs they are now beautiful family dogs yes they get spankings too but they also have to do something bad.(Going into garbage, chewing shoes 2 pairs of vans yeah i was mad)- they got spankings but than after i gave them love after a few hours

Kendall is really messed up and the poor kids are and I hate to say it Daniel is whipped
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 2015Girl »

She is actually crying because Disney closed. Unbelievable!!!
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

2015Girl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:48 am She is actually crying because Disney closed. Unbelievable!!!
I know, right! I love Disney too, the whole family does. But we only go once every two years and much prefer Paris to Orlando. But we do not cry over Disney
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

The recent vlog is clickbait. She’s sick we r taking her in. A picture of Evie. But it’s clover with an ear infection.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Swiss Miss wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:45 am
2015Girl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:48 am She is actually crying because Disney closed. Unbelievable!!!
I know, right! I love Disney too, the whole family does. But we only go once every two years and much prefer Paris to Orlando. But we do not cry over Disney
She's stupid, and all the things! I caught myself saying that to my Mom the other day... not in a joking manner, or talking about these people... and then I wanted to crawl out of my skin! How did that get in my vocabulary?! HOW?! I need an exorcist or something! :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

2015Girl wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:24 am The recent vlog is clickbait. She’s sick we r taking her in. A picture of Evie. But it’s clover with an ear infection.
These people should be ashamed of themselves. All the clickbait they do. SMH. And of course... POP UP WORDS EVERYWHERE! And that STUPID LUCKY ME SONG! Hmmm I really hope they don't donate lots of money to those in need. I also hope they don't give any attention at all to Kapri, Sebbi, and Hampton anymore... those kids are very spoiled. Evie and Brinley need all the attention! I also can't wait for more shopping challenges and room makeovers! Also I need more updates on Kendal's self diagnosed reflux cough! How is she doing? Super worried!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Buyingsubsgate2019
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Buyingsubsgate2019 »

hi riches! ^^

Kendal, maybe you could use this quarantine time to study some new vocabulary words. It’s time to expand and integrate more than just “like” “all the things” and “um.”

Also, the clickbait is out of control lately. And crying over Disney?? Beyond tone deaf given what’s happening right now. People are losing jobs, kids are going hungry and people are dying and you’re crying over Disney closing. Get a grip.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Buyingsubsgate2019 wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:25 am hi riches! ^^

Kendal, maybe you could use this quarantine time to study some new vocabulary words. It’s time to expand and integrate more than just “like” “all the things” and “um.”

Also, the clickbait is out of control lately. And crying over Disney?? Beyond tone deaf given what’s happening right now. People are losing jobs, kids are going hungry and people are dying and you’re crying over Disney closing. Get a grip.
I feel bad for the kids, having her as a home school teacher. I bet they lose brain cells from learning from her.
2015Girl
Gossiper
Gossiper

They spent a ton of money online shopping. The shorts are $58 for one pair.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

All this BS that Princess Rich spouts...saying they’re supporting local businesses and crying that Disney employees won’t get paid....it’s absolute crap! Kendal Rich doesn’t give a sh!t about any of these people. They eat out all the time anyway. They go get take away coffee every single day! She’s crying about Disney because now she can’t go there for her holidays. If she really cared about these people she would stay inside her own 4 walls and venture out alone and only when necessary. Taking a daily excursion to Whole Foods and Starbucks and Johans Coffee Shop and inviting cheer friends over to play is not doing anything to support anyone! God that woman drives me crazy.
Love to you Kendal from a non frumpy, healthy living, well educated mother of 3.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

2015Girl wrote: Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:41 am They spent a ton of money online shopping. The shorts are $58 for one pair.
Also...it wasn’t a challenge. It was totally unnecessary and just proves Kendal’s addiction to shopping.
Swiss Miss
Gossiper
Gossiper

Something else I wondered about...does this family not own crockery? Why were they ordering paper plates (it’s in a video from last week). I remember watching one Thanksgiving Video when they lived in NC and they were all eating from paper plates. I assumed it was because they had guests and didn’t have enough crockery to go around, but now I’m thinking they always use disposable dishes.
SweetXarah
Amateur
Amateur

Swiss Miss wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 2:56 am All this BS that Princess Rich spouts...saying they’re supporting local businesses and crying that Disney employees won’t get paid....it’s absolute crap! Kendal Rich doesn’t give a sh!t about any of these people. They eat out all the time anyway. They go get take away coffee every single day! She’s crying about Disney because now she can’t go there for her holidays. If she really cared about these people she would stay inside her own 4 walls and venture out alone and only when necessary. Taking a daily excursion to Whole Foods and Starbucks and Johans Coffee Shop and inviting cheer friends over to play is not doing anything to support anyone! God that woman drives me crazy.
Love to you Kendal from a non frumpy, healthy living, well educated mother of 3.
Here's her's or Jethro's reply to one of their 12 yr. old followers:

Anyone (ADULT) who knows this wannabe princess and her IGNORANT husband Swiss Miss, knows what you're saying is the truth.

Return to “Q-Z”