• Advertisement

The Leroys

The Leroys

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 5:47 pm

Didn’t see a forum for them. I’m sure y’all got some opinions on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Advertisement

Re: The Leroys

Postby indigo7 » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:34 pm

This family just can't get the apostrophe (or apostrophe that shouldn't be) correct.
indigo7
Amateur

Postby heyyallitsrach94 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:30 am

indigo7 wrote:This family just can't get the apostrophe (or apostrophe that shouldn't be) correct.

Omg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
heyyallitsrach94
Talker

Postby Caisflame » Sun Mar 04, 2018 8:01 pm

Finally checked their channel out and the first video I came across was Logan's story. How heartbreaking. It's so hard, especially as a parent, to realize doctors can't fix everything. What a beautiful little boy.
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby Caisflame » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:52 am

Im honestly so surprised that this thread isn't active. That mom is something else. The fact that her sister had a daughter named Kelsey and then she went on to name her own daughter Kesley just a few years later... what kind of name is KESley?
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby lip » Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:35 am

Eh, I think these people are ok so far.

Sure tacky-hat Shanna can be a bit much sometimes when she has her high-pitched cutesy orgasms everytime Kesley does something banal (but according to Shanna is sooo hilarious and sooo cute) or when she can't stop to re-live her teenage years again by trying to be more of a friend to Lillie than her own daughter is.

Very much like Cory, he's a pilot (translation for Youtubers: has a genuine job), and isn't really much into the whole filming thing. To him Youtube seems just some hobby of his wife, keeps her from boredom, or more.

Regarding to Kesley I would like to see more of her dancing and less of these silly phone-pranks, but hey she's the channel carrier. The other kids are more background characters, but that's fine.

And I have to say I do like their mimimalistic house interior. Less is more.
lip
Amateur

Postby Caisflame » Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:57 pm

Defuego wrote:Im honestly so surprised that this thread isn't active. That mom is something else. The fact that her sister had a daughter named Kelsey and then she went on to name her own daughter Kesley just a few years later... what kind of name is KESley?
I so agree. I just found this thread and thought it would be super active. This is one family I couldn't watch anymore even to snark on. Shanna is so annoying and the little girls aren't entertaining to watch like other YouTube kids (which is totally fine, it's not their job to be performers). I feel like they're aimed towards viewers Kesley's age most of the time, so maybe that's why I don't like them, but I can't get past a vlog without cringing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Thu Jun 07, 2018 4:41 pm

Oh God. My daughter just found them. I just can't. The pseudo Carpool karaoke (sitting in the driveway mugging for the camera) is just awful, and my daughter put on the "You Dyed Your Hair Pink?" vlog-- I had to turn it off. What gripping vlogging. Sisters spinning each other around on a chair. Oh look, here's my brother and sisters watching TV! What on earth made her decide to post this?
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

• Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms