Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - 100midas
Previous - http://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=188&t=13397

Previously:
-The Bumps are not daily vlogging any more, just uploading whenever they feel like it
-Finn has started using the potty
-Ollie got his first report card from preschool
-Missy miraculously still rides Nacho

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by onbreak »

I thought it said
nosey
Because I am

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

Apparently Nest does “Nestie Awards” for best cam clips. Bryan says he has “a few” good ones. Here we go with the great crib escape again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

// Following //
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

5th vlog in a row I clicked off less than halfway through. They’re irrelevant and boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
Theirmom wrote:5th vlog in a row I clicked off less than halfway through. They’re irrelevant and boring.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I thought they were taking Mondays off... inconsistent youtubers disgust me. Be open and honest! If I’m not going to upload the day I’m supposed to I will literally make a video just saying “hey tomorrow’s my moms birthday so no video! See ya Wednesday” or something... it’s not hard to let your Subs in on what’s going on
Exactly this. I daily vlogged last year as a challenge. Completed the 365 days and went 5 days a week in January. Was honest about not liking vlogging, so I put up a video telling my subs I wasn’t doing it anymore, and that I’d be back in a couple months with weekly videos about things I’m actually passionate about.
I may be a small channel, but I appreciate every sub I have, and I owe it to them to not just disappear or take them for granted.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

are they rusing thumbnails?? i swear missys corner image in the thumbnail was reused and then photoshopped from another video.
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

ollie trying to walk away from being filmed and then held back into position to stay in front of the camera makes me upset. hes a child, not a dancing monkey.
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

queentee20 wrote:
ewitsme wrote:are they rusing thumbnails?? i swear missys corner image in the thumbnail was reused and then photoshopped from another video.
Don’t get me started on their thumbnails... they’ve been so terrible lately
their thumbnails are always shit but now theyre just reusing old ones omg, also i think ellie and jared are slowly but surely follwing them into the clickbait, vibrant emoji, children demographed clickbait route. at least for their thumbnails, i dont watch their vlogs.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewitsme wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
ewitsme wrote:are they rusing thumbnails?? i swear missys corner image in the thumbnail was reused and then photoshopped from another video.
Don’t get me started on their thumbnails... they’ve been so terrible lately
their thumbnails are always shit but now theyre just reusing old ones omg, also i think ellie and jared are slowly but surely follwing them into the clickbait, vibrant emoji, children demographed clickbait route. at least for their thumbnails, i dont watch their vlogs.
E&J have been worse than DB for awhile now. They take shamelessness to a level that even Bryan just wouldn’t.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

Nothing says love like dirty kid feet cookies mixed up in the family puke bowl! Why can’t they get the boys chairs to stand on?

I thought Monday was one of their days off. They really are doing whatever they want these days, aren’t they? You can tell this was pieced together because the grocery list changes - we see it at the beginning, and it’s completely different when they are making cookies. What is the point of vlogging if they’re really just filming scenes for a show?

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

HelloSweetie wrote:
ewitsme wrote:
queentee20 wrote: Don’t get me started on their thumbnails... they’ve been so terrible lately
E&J have been worse than DB for awhile now. They take shamelessness to a level that even Bryan just wouldn’t.

i dont watch e&j very often and i know this isnt the e&j chat but can u give some examples of their shamelessness.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

What has Missy done to her hair? She’s got something weird going on in yesterday’s video.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

tnchk1187 wrote:What has Missy done to her hair? She’s got something weird going on in yesterday’s video.

She goes to get “pampered” weekly. Some colour, little trim, bit of styling, etc.
When does it become self harm? Because, she’s doing it to the point of destruction. Her hair is breaking, dull, lifeless, and seems to be thinning in some areas.
She also goes to get her nails done way more often than she should be. She needs “fills” constantly (are they “fills” if the whole nail has to be redone?), because her nails won’t hold the gel/acrylic. Which tells me they’ve been buffed to the point where they’re to thin to properly prep for nail enhancements.

She’s malnourished and relying on patch jobs to “fix” her appearance. I know we’ve always snarked on her skin, but her whole complexion has gotten so much worse over the last year. She has bags under her eyes, (which are always red-rimmed), when she doesn’t look bloated, she almost looks gaunt, and her pallor in general is just... off.

She needs daily exercise to get the lymph moving, fruit, vegetables, a multivitamin and 2-3 litres of water a day.
And since that will never happen, she is just going to keep decaying before our eyes.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

They certainly have gone downhill. I got the feeling that this vlog was supposed to have been shown on Valentine’s Day. Just from the way Bryan and missy were trying to talk about it in the present tense.

Bryan had 4 shirt changes towards the end of the vlog. Missy looked weird.

Spa whole but about making cookies from scratch then it shows her buying the packaged ones. Bryan’s little speech about how they always make everything from scratch as missy is pouring the packaged dough into the bowl!!!! What the heck???

Bryan did fess up to it at the very end. It was strange since they did show her making scratch cookie dough too.

I just don’t think they care anymore. I really wonder who is doing the editing now.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Holy crap Bryan just posted some pics of himself and he definitely has lost a lot of weight!

Acbsktbll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Acbsktbll »

I'll give him props for weight loss but these look a little edited. Or maybe it's just me?? He's normally fairly short right?? His head shouldn't be that close to the top of the door then[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 44e803.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... f8e6b6.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Theirmom wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:What has Missy done to her hair? She’s got something weird going on in yesterday’s video.

She goes to get “pampered” weekly. Some colour, little trim, bit of styling, etc.
When does it become self harm? Because, she’s doing it to the point of destruction. Her hair is breaking, dull, lifeless, and seems to be thinning in some areas.
She also goes to get her nails done way more often than she should be. She needs “fills” constantly (are they “fills” if the whole nail has to be redone?), because her nails won’t hold the gel/acrylic. Which tells me they’ve been buffed to the point where they’re to thin to properly prep for nail enhancements.

She’s malnourished and relying on patch jobs to “fix” her appearance. I know we’ve always snarked on her skin, but her whole complexion has gotten so much worse over the last year. She has bags under her eyes, (which are always red-rimmed), when she doesn’t look bloated, she almost looks gaunt, and her pallor in general is just... off.

She needs daily exercise to get the lymph moving, fruit, vegetables, a multivitamin and 2-3 litres of water a day.
And since that will never happen, she is just going to keep decaying before our eyes.
Like the movie Death Becomes Her

She and Kelsey should parody that on kelseys new channel

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

Good for him for losing weight but he is not ravenclaw material

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

ewitsme wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
ewitsme wrote: their thumbnails are always shit but now theyre just reusing old ones omg, also i think ellie and jared are slowly but surely follwing them into the clickbait, vibrant emoji, children demographed clickbait route. at least for their thumbnails, i dont watch their vlogs.

i dont watch e&j very often and i know this isnt the e&j chat but can u give some examples of their shamelessness.
They used an aunt’s cancer diagnosis to sell extra t-shirts.

Used a little boys health issues as clickbait and implied their vlogs had saved his life Image

Have exaggerated their kids head injuries and health issues many times, while failing to get them urgent medical care when truly necessary.

Likely faked a pregnancy and miscarriage.

Held an infertility pain Olympics and had couples make videos sharing their sad stories for people to vote on.... they monetized those videos.

And so much more.... but those are stories a for the E&J board. Just know that they are nothing like the good Mormon family they seem. It’s messed up.

Return to “Daily Bumps”