The WADS

Lurkylou
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The WADS

Unread post by Lurkylou »

I have mixed feelings. I do like her but she puts on a massive act for the camera. It's unnecessary. I love that she thrifts, especially for kids things. We do that as well. But she buys way too much stuff in general, then jokes their house is too small. I hate that she accepts gifts from her fans. She clearly has money. And I will never respect anyone who vlogs their children. I tend not to watch those videos.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I am trying so hard to like her, I do for a bit but then she spazzes lol, too much of a try hard, ya know? I'll keep trying 😆
zombieguts7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by zombieguts7 »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 1:22 pm I am trying so hard to like her, I do for a bit but then she spazzes lol, too much of a try hard, ya know? I'll keep trying 😆
Hahah, Kim is so extra. Although she is entertaining and is nice breath of fresh air compared to other mommy vloggers!
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:I am trying so hard to like her, I do for a bit but then she spazzes lol, too much of a try hard, ya know? I'll keep trying Image
I think Kim has become a victim of her own quirkiness. People are loving her because she is different to most other mummy vloggers, and I think she has to “turn it on” because that’s what the people want.

I like her, but I hope she doesn’t become a caricature of herself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

They're still house hunting. She showed a sneak peak of a tour they were on today. Very fancy pool with waterfalls. Wth does Alex do career wise?
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:25 pm They're still house hunting. She showed a sneak peak of a tour they were on today. Very fancy pool with waterfalls. Wth does Alex do career wise?
Alex doesn't work outside of helping her with the kids and whatever he does to help her with YouTube.

Also, I can't believe they had Meredith on that boat without a life jacket!
letstalkboutsomefin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by letstalkboutsomefin »

iheartyt wrote:
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:25 pm They're still house hunting. She showed a sneak peak of a tour they were on today. Very fancy pool with waterfalls. Wth does Alex do career wise?
Alex doesn't work outside of helping her with the kids and whatever he does to help her with YouTube.

I thought he had a regular job? Was he in the military long enough to get a retirement check?...now I'm curious what he does haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

nicolefrost
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nicolefrost »

letstalkboutsomefin wrote:
iheartyt wrote:

I thought he had a regular job? Was he in the military long enough to get a retirement check?...now I'm curious what he does haha

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
I do believe he works outside the home I forget what she said he did While back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

I really enjoyed the q & a they did. I worried Alex would be a jerk but he seemed ok. You can tell he loves her. They talked about his job but it doesn't seem like a full time gig and he is still in school. I really like Kim. There are a few things I question here and there. (See placenta encapsulation and no life jacket for Meredith comments above) but I still look forward to her videos.
Snarkybutt
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Mae

Unread post by Snarkybutt »

Lurkylou wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:09 am I have mixed feelings. I do like her but she puts on a massive act for the camera.... But she buys way too much stuff in general, then jokes their house is too small. I hate that she accepts gifts from her fans. She clearly has money. And I will never respect anyone who vlogs their children. I tend not to watch those videos.
K so I agree with almost all your points but I personally thinks she shares most her kids in a tasteful way. Except Meredith but I think Meredith should be supervised, I wish there were more direct supervision of sweet Meredith. Sometimes she's so aloof meredith is up on the counter almost like falling off or you see her just wander off to goodness knows where... I just assume she's like most toddlers and would get into a lot of trouble wandering off...

I don't feel she puts on an act because in a lot of ways I am similar and I just have bad ADHD, I need medication and I know I can't diagnose but I do feel she needs some ADHD meds. That's purely my opinion since I'm no doctor. I'm not like her in that she's far more chill with not following recipes and instructions, not supervising her children well (IMO), and dropping food on the floor and using it (like dough or shredded cheese as a lot of fruits and veggies could be rinsed and used, IMO).

Overall, i like her I find her mostly entertaining but there's a lot I could still snark on for sure! I wouldn't say I'm a "hate watcher," I think I could learn to let go a bit more like her just I think she and I need to find a better balance I need to be more chill and she needs to be less chill and unphased. She joked about not sorting her lights and dark laundry and I am in agreement now. I used to care but with 2 kids I don't really give a crap, lol. Unless it's jeans or towels as long as fabrics are similar I don't seperate lights and darks now. Ain't nobody got time for sorting! lol.

I like seeing her kids but I feel she finds a good balance they make cameos but are mostly not the focus of her channel. I feel like she's also influenced her friend Natalie Bennet to do the same. So I think she may be a positive influence to get more YT Moms to show their kids less. Ones that concern me more are like Aspyn Ovard and her husband Parker Ferris. I do still watch them but they show Cove too much and now probably their newborn. Or Yazmyn Switzer or Julianna Brewer (Julianadb). All of them almost exploit their kids for views.

Sorry so long! Hopefully you guys were hear for all that ^^^ lol. If not, my apologies. TLDR, haha.

Return to “Q-Z”