Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by lmmomSD »

MandaPanda74 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It's funny, thinking back on when she was suffering with PPD after Calvin and even when she seemed to get over that hump, she would get downright angry and defensive as all hell if someone suggested it. Now she's fully embracing that she had PPD. Maybe her PPD MADE her act that way, denial, anger etc, but i also really wonder if Cullen opening up about his depression seemed to make it "ok" for Ellie to talk about it and be honest. Both Ellie and Bryan admitted to having mental health issues after Cullen admitted it. I don't doubt that both of them do have some mental health struggles, but it's just weird to me that Ellie would become SO ANGRY when people suggested it, and now i feel like she would deny she acted that way and was always open with her struggles. But ellie is also the queen of self diagnosis (Calvin's reflux causing his breathing incidents, Jackson having diabetes, herself having hypothyroidism...) so who the hell knows with her.
She has hypERthyroidism. I believe it is true. She takes the same medication I do. It's not something a doctor would give meds for without blood test. There was a vlog when they lived in the townhouse where she showed her pill. I recognized it immediately.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Do you remember which vlog this was? Because the rest of us remember her saying several times that she had hyPO thyroidism.
And she's big on taking something the doctor says and running with it, without really listening to what the doctor says. She thinks she has PCOS, but the doctor said _maybe_ she had it. And after her Mothers Day pregnancy announcement, she was sure that the existence of HCG in her blood was proof of pregnancy, and it's not. Men can have HCG in their blood.
And don't get me started on her "infertility" . She is NOT infertile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:It's funny, thinking back on when she was suffering with PPD after Calvin and even when she seemed to get over that hump, she would get downright angry and defensive as all hell if someone suggested it. Now she's fully embracing that she had PPD. Maybe her PPD MADE her act that way, denial, anger etc, but i also really wonder if Cullen opening up about his depression seemed to make it "ok" for Ellie to talk about it and be honest. Both Ellie and Bryan admitted to having mental health issues after Cullen admitted it. I don't doubt that both of them do have some mental health struggles, but it's just weird to me that Ellie would become SO ANGRY when people suggested it, and now i feel like she would deny she acted that way and was always open with her struggles. But ellie is also the queen of self diagnosis (Calvin's reflux causing his breathing incidents, Jackson having diabetes, herself having hypothyroidism...) so who the hell knows with her.
She has hypERthyroidism. I believe it is true. She takes the same medication I do. It's not something a doctor would give meds for without blood test. There was a vlog when they lived in the townhouse where she showed her pill. I recognized it immediately.

Do you remember which vlog this was? Because the rest of us remember her saying several times that she had hyPO thyroidism.
And she's big on taking something the doctor says and running with it, without really listening to what the doctor says. She thinks she has PCOS, but the doctor said _maybe_ she had it. And after her Mothers Day pregnancy announcement, she was sure that the existence of HCG in her blood was proof of pregnancy, and it's not. Men can have HCG in their blood.

Obviously we are all collectively remembering wrong Image

Seriously though, there are many drugs that look alike. Thyroid issues can have an effect on your fertility. Strange we never heard a word about it in the last 4 years. Guess she spontaneously got better.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Or Ellie count be totally confused. She could have hyperthyroidism and go around telling everyone she had hypothyroidism. We know she thinks about other things once doctors start using big words. I have never seen anyone so stubbornly clueless about the way her body works.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

^ Everything you have said is how I remember it too. I have hyPOthyroidism diagnosed & followed by an endocrinologist.

I distinctly remember her saying hypo on multiple occasions because of my said diagnosis & questioning if she had it diagnosed or if it was just "suspected" like the PCOS.

Personal... I was super skinny when I was first diagnosed and some of the hypothyroid meds can cause weight loss (& are sometimes used for this) and thus if you are already low body weight the medication can keep your body weight low/ difficult to gain weight. Which could make sense in Ellie's case. But it also requires relatively frequent blood work and I would imagine Ellie would have sympathy complained about it by now, but who knows...regardless, pretty sure it's hypo.

f4k_oyevey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by f4k_oyevey »

lmmomSD wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

Sorry it posted twice, didn't know how to delete.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

A few months back HYPOthyroid was autoblocked. Not sure if it still is or not, but weird they’d block that if Ellie hadn’t said it at any point. The vlog that mentioned it is long gone as well.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 83a669.jpg[/img]

Guess she forgot she said it was 3 losses.

Whenever the debate over whether Ellie has PPD, Hypothyroidism, infertility (etc) comes up I just want to point out inconsistencies like this one. ELLIE LIES.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The last three letters of her name are "lie"
She's proud of who she's become? Vapid, shallow, bitchy, selfish, and greedy? Lots to be proud of there.

I may catch hell for this, but with Ellie I think the worst thing about the miscarriages for her was not getting what SHE wanted. Maybe I'm wrong and she really grieved the loss of the baby, but with her it mostly seemed that she was pissed that she wasn't getting her way.

Kay91_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kay91_ »

Hmm... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d1f470.jpg[/img]

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Kay91_ wrote:Hmm... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d1f470.jpg[/img]

Sure they did.

Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

Actually, I don't doubt at all that they have had miscarriages. 2 or 3 or even more unnoticed ones. (3 if you believe that mother'sday-gate was true one, i'm not convinced) It is totally normal to have early miscarriages. Huffington post statest that ''roughly 15 to 20 percent of all pregnancies in the United States end in miscarriage, defined as the loss of a fetus before the 20th week.'' That is quite high number and miscarriages are not uncommon. To call an early miscarriage a loss is then another story. I think everyone has bit different opinions about that but in my opinion if the embryo never started to grow I don't view it as a baby anyways. But of course you can mourn things that you did not get so...

I think they might have had that 2 or 3rd miscarriage long ago, which made them believe that they are infertile. They might have had struggles due to ''environmental'' reasons but to call yourself infertile now anylonger is just bollocks. The physical side of it, ladies, it is just not easy to get pregnant if you are underweight or overweight. Ellie has been always on the underweight side of it.

I don't think that their lack of education about timing has to do anything with their struggles. There must have been something else there too. I've been proven many many times that stupid people can get quite easily pregnant. You just have to had unprotected sex at least once or twice a week and eventually you are going to be lucky.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Kay91_ wrote:Hmm... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... d1f470.jpg[/img]

Sure they did.

Okay, here’s my theory. And I’m stressing theory because I hardly believe they had three, but this is the best I’ve got. Before Jackson, no miscarriages because they said they NEVER got a positive pregnancy test. After Jackson, no miscarriage because Ellie made SUCH a big deal in Calvin’s pregnancy announcement about how she only had “one cycle” (the way she words these things makes me want to gag) and was overwhelmed that it “took three years” for Jackson. IF (big if) it actually happened, I think the mysterious first miscarriage that wasn’t vlogged could have been shortly after Calvin, maybe even closer than J+C were. They probably felt less comfortable vlogging a pregnancy announcement SO soon after having a surprise baby just 16 months after their first. It didn’t match their infertility story, and they were probably embarrassed to announce a pregnancy so soon like they’ve never heard of contraception. When it ended in miscarriage, E+J most definitely had a feeling of relief, which probably added guilt to their grief. This could explain the severe unhealthiness of Ellie during that time more than just “Calvin never slept.”

That’s the best theory I’ve got, but there are still a few questions for it. How did breastfeeding fit into this/when did she start formula feeding? That could be a big tell, so I’m tempted to go back and watch from then. Remember when Ellie hiding formula was the biggest scandal on here? Good times. Also, why do they so effortlessly say they only had two miscarriages in recent videos? Unless the third (first chronologically), like my theory, was more of a relief, and they’ve forgotten about it at this point because of the more recent miscarriage(s).

Thoughts? Like I said, I’m extremely skeptical of this mysterious miscarriage, but based on the vlogs (given their information in the early days was correct), this is the only time period that makes sense.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

littlebaby wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Kay91_ wrote:Hmm... Image

Sure they did.

Okay, here’s my theory. And I’m stressing theory because I hardly believe they had three, but this is the best I’ve got. Before Jackson, no miscarriages because they said they NEVER got a positive pregnancy test. After Jackson, no miscarriage because Ellie made SUCH a big deal in Calvin’s pregnancy announcement about how she only had “one cycle” (the way she words these things makes me want to gag) and was overwhelmed that it “took three years” for Jackson. IF (big if) it actually happened, I think the mysterious first miscarriage that wasn’t vlogged could have been shortly after Calvin, maybe even closer than J+C were. They probably felt less comfortable vlogging a pregnancy announcement SO soon after having a surprise baby just 16 months after their first. It didn’t match their infertility story, and they were probably embarrassed to announce a pregnancy so soon like they’ve never heard of contraception. When it ended in miscarriage, E+J most definitely had a feeling of relief, which probably added guilt to their grief. This could explain the severe unhealthiness of Ellie during that time more than just “Calvin never slept.”

That’s the best theory I’ve got, but there are still a few questions for it. How did breastfeeding fit into this/when did she start formula feeding? That could be a big tell, so I’m tempted to go back and watch from then. Remember when Ellie hiding formula was the biggest scandal on here? Good times. Also, why do they so effortlessly say they only had two miscarriages in recent videos? Unless the third (first chronologically), like my theory, was more of a relief, and they’ve forgotten about it at this point because of the more recent miscarriage(s).

Thoughts? Like I said, I’m extremely skeptical of this mysterious miscarriage, but based on the vlogs (given their information in the early days was correct), this is the only time period that makes sense.
I like this theory. It could partly explain Ellie’s super concerning behavior post Calvin (I’m still in the boat that she had ppd on top of her issues but that’s clearly up in the air). Maybe post miscarriage is when she was scary skinny and so weak she couldn’t go up the stairs? Whether that was from bleeding or being emotionally distraught over it and not eating properly for weeks...who knows. Breastfeeding is only effective contraceptive if all the below are true. I’m pretty sure Calvin needed supplementation way earlier than we saw because there’s no way her body and diet were healthy enough to produce enough/nutritious/filling milk and she was at her wits end with his sleep issues. All speculation though...we’ll never know the full story with them. I’d love to rewatch those videos knowing what we know now but IImage bet a lot of the juicy/interesting ones are deleted.

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

I like the post-Calvin m/c theory, but I honestly think when she said 3 (one we didn't vlog) initially she was counting the fact that the doctor said she might miscarry Calvin. I also don't think the Mother's Day miscarriage was even a pregnancy, so....
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Not sure if this has been brought up here but someone over on Bonnie's thread mentioned E&J have created an IMBD page so just had to check annnnnd holy purple mountain majesty (a true Jaredism btw lol) Jerbear does indeed seem to have an IMBD page where he calls their YouTube channel a TV series and he's the director. He's also apparently the executive producer and gives himself writing credits. The cast are listed as him and Ellie. I don't know much about IMBD but could some rando have set that page up to troll them? If so that's hilarious and if not it's just too delusional for words - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7440476/ful ... f_=tt_ql_1
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
brandy424
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by brandy424 »

Scar2016 wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up here but someone over on Bonnie's thread mentioned E&J have created an IMBD page so just had to check annnnnd holy purple mountain majesty (a true Jaredism btw lol) Jerbear does indeed seem to have an IMBD page where he calls their YouTube channel a TV series and he's the director. He's also apparently the executive producer and gives himself writing credits. The cast are listed as him and Ellie. I don't know much about IMBD but could some rando have set that page up to troll them? If so that's hilarious and if not it's just too delusional for words - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7440476/ful ... f_=tt_ql_1
What I find funny is that Ellie's credits show that she's been on Ellie and Jared from 2012-2017. Soooooo... What happened with 2018? Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

brandy424 wrote:
Scar2016 wrote:Not sure if this has been brought up here but someone over on Bonnie's thread mentioned E&J have created an IMBD page so just had to check annnnnd holy purple mountain majesty (a true Jaredism btw lol) Jerbear does indeed seem to have an IMBD page where he calls their YouTube channel a TV series and he's the director. He's also apparently the executive producer and gives himself writing credits. The cast are listed as him and Ellie. I don't know much about IMBD but could some rando have set that page up to troll them? If so that's hilarious and if not it's just too delusional for words - http://www.imdb.com/title/tt7440476/ful ... f_=tt_ql_1
What I find funny is that Ellie's credits show that she's been on Ellie and Jared from 2012-2017. Soooooo... What happened with 2018? Image

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Maybe they re-cast Ellie. She's now being played by a robot. It would make a lot of sense, actually.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oh that's funny. I decided to look up the rest of the Griffiths family, and the only other one who has a page are Ruby and Kevin, and 8 Passengers has a page just like Ellie and Jared. However, Ruby appears to have one other credit - playing "Child" in something called Bleeding Hearts?
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Can we go back to this Supermom tag. Good Lord she doesn't want to say how she is doing because she has it all perfectly together because Jackson was a dream baby. Fast forward to the vlog where she takes the 2 to her mom's because Jared was going out to a conference and she definitely doesn't have it all together. Also her and Jared's relationship seems so different. Like she says that she does her hair for him when he gets home from work.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

Return to “Ellie and Jared”