2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Mel1011 wrote:And all the unnecessary plastic bags she used irked me. Wasteful bitch.
Next IG story: Vanessa dropping the bags off to be recycled
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

Dumbledore wrote:Her hair loss is looking worse now than it was postpartum. She is definitely not losing weight the healthy way if it’s making her hair fall out.

http://i66.tinypic.com/xefno0.jpg
She probably pulls her hair out when she doesn't have scabs to pick
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

olemama wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Omg guys! You are really opening my eyes lol. How hard can it be to cut or peel a fruit? It takes less tan 5 minutes! No wonder why our society is getting lazier everyday!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I don’t buy it but I think it’s a good option for seniors or people with arthritis and stuff where it might be difficult to cut fruit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or it's great for parents with long workdays and commutes. My friend was out the door with the kids at 6:30 am and didn't get back until 7:00 pm or later. Rather than pick up fast food, she would grab cut-up fruit and veggies and scramble some eggs or heat up some soup. Most Americans do not buy this stuff because they are lazy; they work long and late and are exhausted. It's tempting to pick up fast food but they understand that they need to eat better. Eating pre-cut produce is better than eating no produce at all. As for Vanessa, she's got the time to prep. But I'm glad she is at least picking up some fruit!
I wasn’t saying Americans are lazy but Vanessa is and they are encouraging people to be lazier everyday. I bet that half the people that buy pre cut fruits or hire services like hello fresh are just because they are lazy, not because they don’t have the time. I work 12+ hours and sometimes my schedule is at crazy hours of the night but i always manage to cut my own fruit and eat fresh produce. I like for my family to be able to eat fresh homemade meals, I live with my boyfriend and part time with my cousin, he is 1 1/2 and he is like my son. I want to feed them the best of the best as he lives part time here and at his house he doesn’t have the chance to eat homemade fresh foods (his bio parents are lazy af) maybe it’s because our culture is not used to processed food and pre cut everything? I don’t know, but I hope that time never comes lol. I can only think of all the plastic

Ambrosia
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ambrosia »

It’s going to be interesting to see how things go with Vanessa once she pcs’ with David. I think it could go really great and she could have a new place to find herself with getting a nose ring ooooor she could really go off the deep end from feeling secluded. I hate arriving at a new place and having no friends, it’s quite isolating for yourself and your children.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

Sorry guys...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jeybee27 »

Very petty but it irks me that she doesn't tell charlie "no" when he grabs lilys things. He understands No... if lily was grabbing charlies things on the other hand im sure vanessa would be pissed.
She tried to jessfam the pancakes but failed miserably lol
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Blackswan wrote:Sorry guys...
That looks more like a fat hand than a foot. She probably picked her big toe partially off.....
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Ambrosia wrote:It’s going to be interesting to see how things go with Vanessa once she pcs’ with David. I think it could go really great and she could have a new place to find herself with getting a nose ring ooooor she could really go off the deep end from feeling secluded. I hate arriving at a new place and having no friends, it’s quite isolating for yourself and your children.
Now that you mention it, I'm shocked that she doesn't have a nose piercing yet.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

Why does this psycho keep vlogging while driving? Does she wear a seat belt? Does she drive drunk? Are her kids in car seats? Holding a camera or phone in your hand while driving is just crazy to me. What is this bitches excuse???
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

12:16 to 12: 33 in the latest vlog
she ignores Lily because of Chaw lee. 12:52 to 13:01 you can tell the difference on her tone when refering to how she talks to Lily and chaw lee. V all she says is "wow Lily" and that is a phrase I would use when refering to a kid that is not mine and I have no real emotions but the parent expect me to say something. That's it, she is a POC mother to Lily! I feel sad for poor Lily, all of her life V has said no to Lily and strict with her but this bitch can't tell stop or no to chaw lee because he IS her favourite " perfect" child. Like some mention earlier there is never true love, feelings betweet this cunt and Lily.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Ambrosia wrote:It’s going to be interesting to see how things go with Vanessa once she pcs’ with David. I think it could go really great and she could have a new place to find herself with getting a nose ring ooooor she could really go off the deep end from feeling secluded. I hate arriving at a new place and having no friends, it’s quite isolating for yourself and your children.
Now that you mention it, I'm shocked that she doesn't have a nose piercing yet.
Maybe it’s because she has a huge ass witch nose

lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Rae Dunn is the most useless thing ever. I don't need a notebook that says notes. Especially when it is ONLY 6$. I can get a regular notebook at Walmart or Target for less than 1$.
I also find the whole scheme of it ugly. The font and misshapen letters are just tacky
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

2011waystoignoreLilybymethead

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

What does she need notebooks for if she’s not in school? I highly doubt she’s the type to write her thoughts down in a journal. What a load of BS. She just wanted them for the hell of it because she wanted to spend more money on Rae Dunn.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Hatethefakeones wrote:12:16 to 12: 33 in the latest vlog
she ignores Lily because of Chaw lee. 12:52 to 13:01 you can tell the difference on her tone when refering to how she talks to Lily and chaw lee. V all she says is "wow Lily" and that is a phrase I would use when refering to a kid that is not mine and I have no real emotions but the parent expect me to say something. That's it, she is a POC mother to Lily! I feel sad for poor Lily, all of her life V has said no to Lily and strict with her but this bitch can't tell stop or no to chaw lee because he IS her favourite " perfect" child. Like some mention earlier there is never true love, feelings betweet this c*nt and Lily.

"Wow lil-lee..." bitch stop talking to your 6 year old like a toddler

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

The only Rae Dunn thing I want is the cookie jar which I can't find because these Rae Dunn obsessed cunts buy them all and resell them for $60-$100 online.
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

Mel1011 wrote:What does she need notebooks for if she’s not in school? I highly doubt she’s the type to write her thoughts down in a journal. What a load of BS. She just wanted them for the hell of it because she wanted to spend more money on Rae Dunn.
She's "OOOBSESSED". They're to write down all the organic items and pre sliced fruit she needs at the most expensive grocery store she can find.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

Why did she link Devon Roberts in her newest vlog?
Totesmagotes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Totesmagotes »

Why not sit with your kids and open the water basket with them especially Charlie . Just set up a damn tripod if you’re that into getting footage . Kc takes over the role as mom for Charlie you can see her trying to get him back to his basket . Lily is so sweet and grateful for everything in her basket loved watching her open it
yeahno
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yeahno »

I absolutely can not stand that fake giggle/laugh/squeal thing she does when she’s pretending to have fun with her kids.

Return to “2011teenagemom”