Bollie Brand

YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bollie Brand

Unread post by YTIG60 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm It doesn’t appear that any of them are actively working on anything Bollie at the moment.

This isolation is going to be the perfect excuse for them to just drop it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree, but the spring line might have had the same effect. ;) It will be interesting to see how they unwind this business - Will they get rid of their warehouse space. I could see them using space at E&J's house to send out merchandise and Jared has the time to work on processing orders. My guess Bonnie is relieved since the business burden seem to rest on her shoulder. Visiting NYC and LA might have lost its luster when you start losing money. This was a lost opportunity to start a viable business for the real possibility YouTube will not always provide an income. Joel's original idea of owning a laundromat seems like a better choice, but even this business has pros/cons and I don't see he is good at making business decisions. The cons right now are immense since laundromats are shut down.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 pm The cons right now are immense since laundromats are shut down.
I saw a list of what's open in their state and laundromats are still open in Utah. I wonder if people are still using them?
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:It doesn’t appear that any of them are actively working on anything Bollie at the moment.

Ruby is pimping it out. April Orgill is gushing over it too.Image

Am I the only one who thinks "day pajamas" is a really stupid term? Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Todays drama »

Found this today 5/3. Lots of positive reviews on Trust Pilot after not so great ones for months. Maybe the Griffiths are getting friends and family to give reviews in return for free merchandise.
EE9787FA-A3D6-4ABD-BBB0-23F19CE56D10.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

YTIG60 wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 2:51 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 1:29 pm It doesn’t appear that any of them are actively working on anything Bollie at the moment.

I agree, but the spring line might have had the same effect. ;) It will be interesting to see how they unwind this business - Will they get rid of their warehouse space. I could see them using space at E&J's house to send out merchandise and Jared has the time to work on processing orders. My guess Bonnie is relieved since the business burden seem to rest on her shoulder. Visiting NYC and LA might have lost its luster when you start losing money. This was a lost opportunity to start a viable business for the real possibility YouTube will not always provide an income. Joel's original idea of owning a laundromat seems like a better choice, but even this business has pros/cons and I don't see he is good at making business decisions. The cons right now are immense since laundromats are shut down.
TBH, Joel should’ve just started a basic landscaping/handyman business. He could’ve targeted the elderly population, used his sons for labor, and even made $ in the winter months by snow blowing, plowing, and catering to old people in general. Not too many business decisions to make and a lot is cash/under the table.
Todays drama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Todays drama »

Didn't Bonnie recently say she "trained" Bree and someone else to do work for Bollie? Maybe Bree is taking care of the Bolliebrand IG account? Seems like a lot if advertising on there. I don't see Bollie lasting to much longer, i mean how many more robes can they sell?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Todays drama wrote: Mon May 04, 2020 11:50 am Didn't Bonnie recently say she "trained" Bree and someone else to do work for Bollie? Maybe Bree is taking care of the Bolliebrand IG account? Seems like a lot if advertising on there. I don't see Bollie lasting to much longer, i mean how many more robes can they sell?
Jared spent part of his birthday fixing Bollie so my guess it was an IT website problem. I'm not sure what Bri and their other employees do? I get the impression Bonnie and Ellie have lost interest in running their company. With the economy today, their high prices, the chances of success with Bollie doesn't look good.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

I was checking the bollie brand website and in the review section Jared and Bonnie had left reviews. Joel and Ellie probably at one time left one too. I figure that Bollie is having the same financial problems that Ruby faced with Rubydo. That's probably why they are having a lot of flash sales lately!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bollie Brand

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

sheltiefan wrote:I was checking the bollie brand website and in the review section Jared and Bonnie had left reviews. Joel and Ellie probably at one time left one too. I figure that Bollie is having the same financial problems that Ruby faced with Rubydo. That's probably why they are having a lot of flash sales lately!
Ellie and Joel don’t seem very worried about the business with the plans they keep coming up with to spend more money. I’m guessing the only way those two would leave a review is if Jared and Bonnie did it for them.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

That's ridiculous to leave a review for your own product.

sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote: Sat May 09, 2020 1:22 pm That's ridiculous to leave a review for your own product.

I agree-that's the reason I was shocked! Makes me even more suspecious of their sudden batch of positive posts on the trustpilot web page. Bonnie left another one yesterday so she has posted 3 times that I have seen and Jared once. Here are two of Bonnie's review: 1. I'm in love with Bollie brand clothes. They are all good quality clothes and fits as expected. 2. This spring line is everything. Its one thing to see the product, but feeling and owning it is something else!

Jared's review: So easy to shop! Beautiful items!
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:50 am [I agree-that's the reason I was shocked! Makes me even more suspecious of their sudden batch of positive posts on the trustpilot web page. Bonnie left another one yesterday so she has posted 3 times that I have seen and Jared once. Here are two of Bonnie's review: 1. I'm in love with Bollie brand clothes. They are all good quality clothes and fits as expected. 2. This spring line is everything. Its one thing to see the product, but feeling and owning it is something else!

Can you tell me where they are reviewing their own products...thanks. :) I did notice Trustpilot miraculous five star reviews lately in contrast to earlier one star reviews.
I saw this on Shopper Approved website and they have numerous suspiciously high 5 star ratings. I wonder if they are not posting negative reviews?
What if I get negative reviews?
Believe it or not, a few negative reviews actually have more potential to increase both trust in your brand and your sales than all of your 5-star reviews combined. It all depends on how many negative reviews you get in proportion to positive reviews, and how quickly and professionally negative reviews are handled and resolved. With our Customer Care Resolution Center you have a variety of innovative tools to help you quickly and effectively resolve customer concerns and turn those negatives into positives.
Can I collect reviews in private?
Sure you can! In fact, when you first get started, this is a great way to build up ratings and reviews before you display them. It also gives you the ability to prove the system and alleviate any concerns you may have about displaying customer ratings and reviews on your website. Then, once you've seen the results and you're ready to share, you simply add the Shopper Approved Seals and Review Widgets to your website.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

YTIG60 wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 7:47 am
sheltiefan wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 10:50 am [I agree-that's the reason I was shocked! Makes me even more suspecious of their sudden batch of positive posts on the trustpilot web page. Bonnie left another one yesterday so she has posted 3 times that I have seen and Jared once. Here are two of Bonnie's review: 1. I'm in love with Bollie brand clothes. They are all good quality clothes and fits as expected. 2. This spring line is everything. Its one thing to see the product, but feeling and owning it is something else!

Can you tell me where they are reviewing their own products...thanks. :) I did notice Trustpilot miraculous five star reviews lately in contrast to earlier one star reviews.
I saw this on Shopper Approved website and they have numerous suspiciously high 5 star ratings. I wonder if they are not posting negative reviews?
What if I get negative reviews?
Believe it or not, a few negative reviews actually have more potential to increase both trust in your brand and your sales than all of your 5-star reviews combined. It all depends on how many negative reviews you get in proportion to positive reviews, and how quickly and professionally negative reviews are handled and resolved. With our Customer Care Resolution Center you have a variety of innovative tools to help you quickly and effectively resolve customer concerns and turn those negatives into positives.
Can I collect reviews in private?
Sure you can! In fact, when you first get started, this is a great way to build up ratings and reviews before you display them. It also gives you the ability to prove the system and alleviate any concerns you may have about displaying customer ratings and reviews on your website. Then, once you've seen the results and you're ready to share, you simply add the Shopper Approved Seals and Review Widgets to your website.
At the bottom of the bolliebrand.com website. Bonnie left another one 2 days ago and changed the state-notice how she spelled it: Bonnie H. 2 days ago , Califórnia. Here is the review: This website is so user friendly and so easy to use.
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

sheltiefan wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:31 am At the bottom of the bolliebrand.com website. Bonnie left another one 2 days ago and changed the state-notice how she spelled it: Bonnie H. 2 days ago , Califórnia. Here is the review: This website is so user friendly and so easy to use.
That is so crazy. Who reviews their own stuff. :D Then to use Bonnie H twice from different states is so stupid. Talk about losing credibility when you have a review area on your website. Also, is this a sign the spring line is not selling?
YTIG60
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by YTIG60 »

Listening to Ruby's video on "It's Time To Quit" leaves me to think this isn't too unsimilar to Bollie. I'm assuming Ruby's clothing line was manufactured in China, she has problems contacting the factory who produced her clothing, no one bought her spring merchandise (dresses for Easter etc) and it would take her own money to keep her clothing line business going. She was smart to quit, but goodness she wants to be a life coach. :-o
The Bollie spring line I didn't think was going to be a popular with the pioneer look. "No one was buying clothes" as Ruby said, might be a problem in the fall when Bollie has only their casual wear and robes. Their Bollie business still has expenses including warehouse space and I'm not sure if they held onto employees like Bri. I'm secretly hoping if Bri was let go or had her hours reduced, she filed for unemployment after Bonnie expressed you get paid only if you're at work speech. Bri could be paid more on unemployment with the extra federal government six hundred dollars + Utah state unemployment.
With Jared not working, they could move Bollie to E&J's home home and designate a room as their warehouse like Ruby did. It would make sense to cut Bollie expenses. I have felt their spending was not in line for a new business that included expensive travel for all four of them (NY, Las Vegas) and at times, treating their business trips as vacations resulting in unnecessary expenses.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

So true! I don't know anyone starting a new business go to NY and get expensive massages, nails done, and spendy meals. They spent more money on themselves than they did the business!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

I doubt that Bonnie and Ellie could ever make as honest video about quitting as Ruby did.
It takes courage to say publicly that you have failed no matter if it is circumstantial or not.
There is a reason why Ruby is doing so much better (financially/vlogs) even though she is as shady as they are.
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

So Bonnie left another review again a couple of days ago-"The best small business to shop from! I have loved everything I have purchased from Bollie Brand." Sorry, if you have to leave reviews on your own company, I as a customer would sincerely be suspect of the other reviews. This also makes me wonder how they are doing right now with sales. Between what happened with Ruby's company, all these flash sales they have had lately along with these reviews makes me think things aren't going well!
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bonnie left another review: "Worth every single penny in my bank account!" Does she really not understand how bad it looks when you are reviewing your own company? Think it shows how sales are going since the pandemic has hit!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sheltiefan wrote:Bonnie left another review: "Worth every single penny in my bank account!" Does she really not understand how bad it looks when you are reviewing your own company? Think it shows how sales are going since the pandemic has hit!
If that's the only way they can get 5 star reviews, that's telling. How do they expect people not to catch on?

Return to “Ellie and Jared”