RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KkAndWhosGoingToWatchTheKidsToday Part 22

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Like I said on the last forum. I’ve noticed Landon been getting more irritated whenever he’s with Keren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Hosting family dinner and not there to help her Mum? Keren would rather be out shopping again..blowing off a coupla hundred bucks for the third straight day.. Yet she complains that getting the pool fence will be expensive.. Why continue to waste so much money then? Keren hardly ever vlogs any interaction with her sister.. Then her nephew basically ignores her.. You'd think they'd be excited to have friends and family over.. Haven't they always said they love having people over? Khoa fan girls over strangers and feels socially awkward around Keren's family over for dinner? Such an odd guy.. Keren's excuse for being anti social is that she's pregnant! Major eye roll...
angelaadee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by angelaadee »

This is sort of off topic/ a few vlogs ago but... KK have a 2 car garage and they don’t even keep their cars in there. It’s literally filled with junk they don’t use, is that normal?? If you don’t use it within a year KEREN throw it away/donate it smh stop using your garage as a storage unit for your shopping addiction
bookwrm97
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bookwrm97 »

It really bugged me how Khoa was like leave your opinions but only the good ones! Keren threw in if they're bad we'll just ignore it and they both laughed like they were so hilarious.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
bluueyes24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bluueyes24 »

They were really weird in this vlog. They def seem like they had a fight or something. And why is Khoa so upset about people being over? Doesn’t he love having people over?
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Did anyone else catch the shade Keren threw at this forum by calling Landon an accessory?

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I think khoa just seemed irritated about the guests because of whatever problem him & k were having. He is usually excited about family dinners and having people over, he seems tired of trying to play pretend and act like life is amazing
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

And knowing all this, I just wonder WHY they fighted? Guesses?

Maybe have something to do the way she treats Landon? Because Khoa took L away from the house with him...
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

ohanapanda wrote:Like I said on the last forum. I’ve noticed Landon been getting more irritated whenever he’s with Keren.

It's almost like he feels that she don't love him. To be honest I LOVE when he cries with her and reach Khoa. Not to mention when he slap her hahaha
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Honestly those kids love her its plain to see, I think Landon prefers khoa because he actually takes him out to play and he is usually gone a lot working. My kids we're exactly the same once dad was home i wasnt good enough. I just wish she could love them back. I don't know how she can look at them and not love them with every ounce of her being and want to do everything she can to make them happy. It just baffles me.
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

If the next baby is a girl poor Landon will be completely ignored by Keren. Why do these moms want girls so badly? There's no discernible difference in babies anyways. The only thing a baby girl will do that Landon doesn't is wear dresses.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ohanapanda wrote:Like I said on the last forum. I’ve noticed Landon been getting more irritated whenever he’s with Keren.

I’ve thought so too. Like he can’t even stand her, but neither can Jackson. He pushes her away constantly. It’s very strange
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Is this the beginning of a break up ? Khoa didn’t seem to be himself and pretty upset and I’m sure he came to his mom house to talk to her about it . I actually feel pretty bad for him to be dealing with Keren and glad that he took Landon with him . I’m sure Keren probably would’ve treated him even worse if he stayed in the house

Nicolethomas635
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Nicolethomas635 »

Super off topic question - is the drone shot they included when he got to his mom's house *of* his mom's house? If so, it's HUGE.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
cklein31
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cklein31 »

following

BananasBananas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BananasBananas »

secret1510 wrote:And knowing all this, I just wonder WHY they fighted? Guesses?

Maybe have something to do the way she treats Landon? Because Khoa took L away from the house with him...
The budget could be a bit strained with all the work they need to do on the backyard. Totally just estimating but I wouldn’t be surprised if the screen and fencing the back yard costs them at least 30. And Keren said she wants a hot tub too.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

ohanapanda wrote:Is this the beginning of a break up ? Khoa didn’t seem to be himself and pretty upset and I’m sure he came to his mom house to talk to her about it . I actually feel pretty bad for him to be dealing with Keren and glad that he took Landon with him . I’m sure Keren probably would’ve treated him even worse if he stayed in the house

I don’t know that they’ll break up. At least not when the kids are young. Khoa seems very comitted to his family, which is great, but can also be a downfall. He’d never leave, no matter how unhappy he was, especially not when Keren is pregnant.
They might just be that couple that divorces when the kids are young adults and have moved out, and they realize they can’t stand each other.

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I’m pretty sure they were fighting, especially since Keren said she didn’t know if he was coming back home in time for dinner. What I found even more strange was how they were awkwardly hanging out in their bathroom to avoid their guests. You can tell Khoa was making bullshit small talk just to have something to film so they could say they were filming. It was weird. Even Keren seemed to be confused. Oh and I thought it was funny how Peyton asked if Jackson is going to freak out about the green pepper! She must know he freaks out about everything! Lastly, what adults leave on cartoons on tv when they have people over? Idk about you but anytime I have guests I usually have something on tv that everyone can watch, even if it’s just a music station. But not them, they needed to keep the kids entertained with their tv on. They both seem pretty stressed out.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”