Our Landing Crew

Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Our Landing Crew

Unread post by Febe »

Blueberries wrote:Did anyone see her cleaning video? My house isn’t immaculate but OMG!! It was bad. While I do like that she shows what her house actually looks like unlike other youtubers, I just don’t understand how it gets that bad when she has 3 teens and 2 adults living in that house.
Some people just aren’t great house keepers. My house doesn’t look like hers (trash on the floor or left out) but it gets cluttered a lot. Our dining room table is our catch all for everything and it drives me nuts.

Did anyone notice the huge pile of clothes in Lex’s room next to the futon/couch thing? She tried to not show it at the end of cleaning it, but it was visible right before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

holy shit. her bedroom was SCARY- how can you live like that? even when she was "quarantining" downstairs, you can still clean the downstairs. Lonnie Jr. must be so embarrassed and I don't blame him for not wanting to ever be on camera.

can you imagine what the GARAGE looks like with Lonnie working from home in there?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Minpinmom2 »

Febe wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:02 am
Blueberries wrote:Did anyone see her cleaning video? My house isn’t immaculate but OMG!! It was bad. While I do like that she shows what her house actually looks like unlike other youtubers, I just don’t understand how it gets that bad when she has 3 teens and 2 adults living in that house.
Some people just aren’t great house keepers. My house doesn’t look like hers (trash on the floor or left out) but it gets cluttered a lot. Our dining room table is our catch all for everything and it drives me nuts.

Did anyone notice the huge pile of clothes in Lex’s room next to the futon/couch thing? She tried to not show it at the end of cleaning it, but it was visible right before.

There’s a big difference between cluttered/not picked up and dirty. I know they’re busy, but good god...there’s literally garbage all over the floors! I think she needs to develop better systems for keeping her house just picked up. And I did see that pile of clothes 😳 I know Stephanie had mentioned possibly getting housekeeping services...I wonder if that’s still a possibility?!

LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

Stephanie is doing a SIX hour drinking livestream right now. 9pm-3AM. Absolutely fucking insane.
Othegreat22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Othegreat22 »

<3
Brazilnut wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 3:05 pm
Othegreat22 wrote:Well it's official.

I saw on Twitter before I deactivated it that Stephanie is Autistic just like 4 out if her 6 kids. Can't wait to see a video of her how she was dx and things.
I wonder if Danielle and Lonnie Jr. are also in the spectrum and just "high functioning" enough that no one picked up on it, like it happened with Stephanie herself.

I'm legit curious too. I mean both of them have ADHD most likely passed down by her. Then again Danielles dad nor the twins aren't Autistic or ADHD as I known of. Genetics are pretty interesting.

Also why in the world is Stephanie having people over again after having a COVID 19 scared? She is so irresponsible
Othegreat22
Talker
Talker

So me and my mom were listening to Liam AAC device video and we have a interesting analogy on whyy he might be struggling the most to communicate unlike her other kids and even Penelope now. This is a summary in what my mom said or at least something similar.

Note when she says twins she mentioned me and my twin sister

"I'm sorry but the reason that we think that Liam is struggling alot with communication is because since he is pretty much the middle child he most likely didn't get all the attention that he needed during his most crucial moments of his life. Yes some of it is probably due to him being Autistic but at the same time a lot of this is most likely he didn't really get the attention and love that he needed when he was in his mom belly up til he was maybe a year old. When all of my kids were young, I read to them, I talked to them while I was pregnant I gave all of my undivided one and one attention to all of my girls even though the twins had a speech delay like the 5 year old Lex they still end up talking by the time they were 3 years old. Ever since she conceived Penelope he was kind of just lost. He is probably not picking up sign language because he probably feels like he doesn't need it unlike Penelope who most likely would benefit for it due to the fact how disabled she is. Liam is a smart kid probably too smart and they aren't seeing it because they are probably giving more attention to Penelope or to the other kids who are so verbal and doing great so far and Liam was just left behind."

Sorry that this is a lot and there was more but this is just a summary on what she said. My opinion on Liam is I really do feel sorry for him. Like my mom said he probably feels lost and not part of the family. Penelope is doing better than him in the communication department and how she doing so well amoung other things.
Hannable971
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hannable971 »

It seems like maybe her “friendship” with Ashley is over again judging by her last Instagram/Facebook post. Just cut ties and be done stop going back Ashley seems like an incredibly manipulative person that just keeps taking advantage of Stephanie. I’m not saying that means Stephanie is innocent in their falling outs it just seems like Ashley is the root of the problem.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BurghBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BurghBaby »

Is Stephanie missing like all her back molars at the bottom? I’ve never noticed before but in Liam’s update she really looks like she is...
ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

I'm going to try not to be too nitpicky here, but A few things kind of bothered me about Liam's 3 year update video.

Personally, I was pretty uncomfortable with her going through the list of milestones from the CDC. It's one thing to talk about an infant/baby and discuss whether they've rolled over, what words they've started to say, etc. But going down the list of milestones for a 3 year old who isn't hitting *any* of them and pointing it out seems so... personal, I guess. We know he's significantly behind, but for Stephanie to go through a list of milestones he's not hitting that he should completely strips him of his privacy.

She was also pretty reluctant to call Liam non-verbal. He has two words that are partially functional and a history of language regression, but she disagrees with the (trained) therapists calling him non-verbal? I don't understand her. I wonder what she's truly like when the therapists are in the home.

And on another note: she recently travelled to Texas and is now back in CO having meetups with her friend? It's absurd that she believes she's taking the pandemic seriously. Though I must admit, it's so nice seeing Noah make friends-- he looked so happy in the pic!

Re: Ashley-- Her channel is no longer listed in the "channels" page of OLC, so I do wonder if there's been another falling out. Hopefully they stay apart this time.
Othegreat22
Talker
Talker

ZzzCupcakes wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 5:55 pm I'm going to try not to be too nitpicky here, but A few things kind of bothered me about Liam's 3 year update video.

Personally, I was pretty uncomfortable with her going through the list of milestones from the CDC. It's one thing to talk about an infant/baby and discuss whether they've rolled over, what words they've started to say, etc. But going down the list of milestones for a 3 year old who isn't hitting *any* of them and pointing it out seems so... personal, I guess. We know he's significantly behind, but for Stephanie to go through a list of milestones he's not hitting that he should completely strips him of his privacy.

She was also pretty reluctant to call Liam non-verbal. He has two words that are partially functional and a history of language regression, but she disagrees with the (trained) therapists calling him non-verbal? I don't understand her. I wonder what she's truly like when the therapists are in the home.

And on another note: she recently travelled to Texas and is now back in CO having meetups with her friend? It's absurd that she believes she's taking the pandemic seriously. Though I must admit, it's so nice seeing Noah make friends-- he looked so happy in the pic!

Re: Ashley-- Her channel is no longer listed in the "channels" page of OLC, so I do wonder if there's been another falling out. Hopefully they stay apart this time.
Yeah it really made me mad that she is traveling again during a pandemic. She said that she traveled because her grandma died sooo.

It's nice that Noah has friends but I think she should just not have people over til it's all done.

What a typical hillbilly.

I also don't think she wants to accept the fact that he is non verbal just like I don't think that she'll accept that Nellie is Blind. Poor Liam is such a middle child that is left all alone.
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

Anyone else notice this trend of Stephanie needing to proclaim someone as a “best friend”? First it was Ashley, then Melissa, now this vlogger Emily. I don’t know, it’s very middle school girl-ish to me. You’re a grown woman, it’s ok for someone to just be a friend. Just my observation, but it seems like she has many intense, short-lived friendships. I wonder how long this latest one will last?
sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sickofthebs »

BurghBaby wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:40 pm Is Stephanie missing like all her back molars at the bottom? I’ve never noticed before but in Liam’s update she really looks like she is...
I have been wondering that same thing-- something is definitely going on with her bottom teeth. I'm surprised this has never come up anywhere else. Is she maybe missing ALL of her bottom teeth and just has one cheap bridge with front bottom teeth to camouflage it? Her front top teeth are also strangely discolored.

Also, is she going to try to get sympathy on everything weird about her, now that she claims to be autistic? I can see this being her angle.
sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur

Minpinmom2 wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 6:52 pm Anyone else notice this trend of Stephanie needing to proclaim someone as a “best friend”? First it was Ashley, then Melissa, now this vlogger Emily. I don’t know, it’s very middle school girl-ish to me. You’re a grown woman, it’s ok for someone to just be a friend. Just my observation, but it seems like she has many intense, short-lived friendships. I wonder how long this latest one will last?
She's been talking about she doesn't get normal social cues or form friendships because she is autistic (just diagnosed). I agree, she seems to glom on to one person and doesn't have great boundaries. This friendship will fizzle out too, and it is really concerning that she is commingling with another household, given Covid restrictions.

Although, if Stephan got Covid, I'm sure it would just be "part of her journey."
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

I think it’s a little premature of Stephanie and the therapists to get rid of Liam’s communication device. According to Stephanie he now has 5 words, so apparently that means he’s verbal (sarcasm!). What SLP in their right mind would discontinue a communication device for a child who has 5 words? Wasn’t Stephanie just raving about that thing a few videos ago? I swear she cannot accept that Liam is non-verbal - not to say that he never will be, but I feel like she is very blind to what a typical developing 3 year old speech looks like. She drives me INSANE with the back and forth with everything. She is crazy.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Minpinmom2 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:36 pm I think it’s a little premature of Stephanie and the therapists to get rid of Liam’s communication device. According to Stephanie he now has 5 words, so apparently that means he’s verbal (sarcasm!). What SLP in their right mind would discontinue a communication device for a child who has 5 words? Wasn’t Stephanie just raving about that thing a few videos ago? I swear she cannot accept that Liam is non-verbal - not to say that he never will be, but I feel like she is very blind to what a typical developing 3 year old speech looks like. She drives me INSANE with the back and forth with everything. She is crazy.
My son is autistic and the exact same age as Liam (but has several more words) and we still consider him nonverbal as of now. He also signs and uses a velcro communication board that we would never take away until he can communicate more fluently. The inconsistency is what bothers me about her the most. She is constantly changing her narrative and facts/opinions but I guess she has too many damn kids to keep track of it all.
Minpinmom2
Talker
Talker

celestialll wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 4:48 pm
Minpinmom2 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:36 pm I think it’s a little premature of Stephanie and the therapists to get rid of Liam’s communication device. According to Stephanie he now has 5 words, so apparently that means he’s verbal (sarcasm!). What SLP in their right mind would discontinue a communication device for a child who has 5 words? Wasn’t Stephanie just raving about that thing a few videos ago? I swear she cannot accept that Liam is non-verbal - not to say that he never will be, but I feel like she is very blind to what a typical developing 3 year old speech looks like. She drives me INSANE with the back and forth with everything. She is crazy.
My son is autistic and the exact same age as Liam (but has several more words) and we still consider him nonverbal as of now. He also signs and uses a velcro communication board that we would never take away until he can communicate more fluently. The inconsistency is what bothers me about her the most. She is constantly changing her narrative and facts/opinions but I guess she has too many damn kids to keep track of it all.
Exactly. There’s no consistency or follow through with anything. I do remember her saying that he could get it back if he regressed, but perhaps his newer functional words are because of the communication device. I don’t know. I cannot follow her thought process sometimes.
Kangaeagle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kangaeagle »

Minpinmom2 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:55 pm
Exactly. There’s no consistency or follow through with anything. I do remember her saying that he could get it back if he regressed, but perhaps his newer functional words are because of the communication device. I don’t know. I cannot follow her thought process sometimes.
Stephanie's inability to plan beyond her next live stream is startling. In the same video where she talks about returning the device, she says that if ABA and the new preschool are too much, they'll drop ABA. Whatever your feelings on ABA may be (I've chosen not to place my Level 3, nonverbal child in it, for reference,) she has raved for months about how much it helps all the kids, but it can suddenly be dropped after, what, two days at preschool? It's always whatever is working this week, right? A 10k bed; insurance will cover it, and maybe he doesn't need it but he might and now Nellie likes it, so she should have one, too. Meals absent from nutritional value, loaded with sodium; life is too busy. 🤓
sickofthebs
Amateur
Amateur

This just in: Stephanie has once again put herself at risk for getting Covid in order to get a big weird tattoo of a gum wrapper that she doesn't even seem to like. Her thought processes and complete lack of logic never cease to baffle me.
ZzzCupcakes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ZzzCupcakes »

Minpinmom2 wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:55 pm
It's aggravating to watch. She has made videos in the past explaining that being verbal =/= communicating. I think the example she gave was Noah can talk all day about Pokemon, but has/had trouble communicating his needs (hunger, thirst, etc). It's great that Liam has 5 functional words, but he still can't effectively communicate his needs. That is what the device is for! Plus, he has a history of speech regression, so taking the device away (which he was making progress with) seems so premature.

I just wish she would stick to a plan. If a child is making progress in an area, that's not a cue to change it up. It's working, keep going! I hope Liam keeps his words and continues to progress, but if not, I have a feeling we'll be seeing a video in a few months about a flustered Stephanie trying to get the device back and having to re-teach him how to use it.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

I really wonder why Stephanie bothers with doing therapy when she can’t stick with anything and doesn’t work with the kids on her own.. She could just pull him out if she refuses to listen to what she’s told to do. The therapists must really not like her at all. I’m convinced she only does it so she can get all the other services she wants. Diapers covered by the state, free $10,000 beds, and respite. Most likely disability checks as well.

Return to “I-P”