Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | Pt. 3

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin | The little dick that Could(nt) | P

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:As has been mentioned in the past, If you acknowledge that you’re not supposed to talk about something then please refrain from doing so, or we will just delete your posts.
Multiple infractions will result in a warning being issued. Thanks ~ mods
What was said?
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:As has been mentioned in the past, If you acknowledge that you’re not supposed to talk about something then please refrain from doing so, or we will just delete your posts.
?? I never said we weren’t supposed to talk about it.. I’m pretty sure there’s not a rule where we can’t talk about that specific subject. I literally just said that I know we don’t talk about it anymore, but.... If it’s about/on the topic of R and J and not hurting someone, or anything similar shouldn’t that be fair game? Wow, just wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:
What was said?
apparently me saying something about something that we don’t talk about anymore but is totally on the topic of R and J and very concerning to me is against the rules and is going to get me banned. I did nothing against the rules. Idk what has happened with this thread but I’m not liking it at all.

NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

jbg1515 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
What was said?
apparently me saying something about something that we don’t talk about anymore but is totally on the topic of R and J and very concerning to me is against the rules and is going to get me banned. I did nothing against the rules. Idk what has happened with this thread but I’m not liking it at all.

Crazy person making lots of profiles and constant reports so now to prevent that we are heavily moderated. All the real crazy is going on in B&B thread right now though. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

For those that didn’t get to see my post (because it was deleted instantly and got me threatened to be banned/warned whatever), I asked a question regarding someone/something we haven’t talked about in a while. Acknowledged that the whole maggielin person ruined the subject for us by her trolling and accusatory actions, but I asked if anyone saw the tweets that I saw (relating to J and R) that really concerned me and had some shocking info in. I also stated that I deeply apologized if bringing it up upset anyone and that wasn’t my intention, I just really wanted to know if I was the only person that saw it and possibly talk in PM with anyone who may have seen it/were interested in talking about it with me. This thread has been so dead I also thought it may spark up some conversation but apparently that’s against the rules. I don’t think I will be posting on this thread anymore, it just feels very censored to me and I haven’t enjoyed it in a while. Sorry for the issues/drama I had no idea that the post I posted would be a problem but I do apologize and wish you guys all the best! [HEAVY BLACK HEART]️

pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

NaNaBrianna wrote:
jbg1515 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote: What was said?

Crazy person making lots of profiles and constant reports so now to prevent that we are heavily moderated. All the real crazy is going on in B&B thread right now though. ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
maggielin ruined this thread for us ImageImageImage what’s the B and B thread?? I need to check it out lol

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

As you all know, Pineapples and I both took over mod'ing this thread during the whole maggielin debacle, not really having followed them before. We have been asked to keep close tabs on this thread after dozens of reports were being submitted every hour on the things being discussed here. While things have quieted down here in this thread, we are still continuing to get reports almost daily. I apologize if you feel my post was specifically targeting you. It was said without names as it was meant to be a general reminder to everyone. We are continuing to look into this matter and once its resolved we will be able to give you better info about how/if this subject can be discussed here. Other than that, I have a day full of doctor appointments so I know my posts are a bit more direct as I have to be quick. Its your thread so we want you all to be happy here. But we also ask that you understand that we still continue to work on tbe situation. We can only hope you continue to be patient with us in the meantime. :)
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

On the subject to not be discussed...the person behind that Twitter is Maggie. I had a friend trace one of her names and it originates from the same place as the Twitter. Everything on there is a huge lie. She claimed to have an abortion by pill in 2 days and fine a day later. Justin has male factor infertility so we know that's BS. This is why the moods don't allow it because its ignorant Maggie.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Thread continued in Part 4 - viewtopic.php?f=253&t=13593

Come join in the fun over there!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”