Worst Mom by far

LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Worst Mom by far

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!
I’m fuming over this girls idiocy

wildefoxs

Re: Worst Mom by far

Unread post by wildefoxs »

LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

I’ve literally never responded to anything in this forum, but oh my god! This is horrible. Actually, this is child endangerment and because she posted this on the internet the baby can be taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LoverNotAFighter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LoverNotAFighter »

wildefoxs wrote:
LoverNotAFighter wrote:This girl is clearly to immature to be a mother her child should be taken away from her!

I’ve literally never responded to anything in this forum, but oh my god! This is horrible. Actually, this is child endangerment and because she posted this on the internet the baby can be taken away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hope for the child’s sake she does get taken away, she does not deserve to be a mom! My heart ached watching.
Demasi22

Unread post by Demasi22 »

I've never posted either but I have to. At first I thought this was a joke, but then I got to the end. It made me sick to my stomach. I just can't.
Bananasplit
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bananasplit »

I really hope this is fake. Made my stomach turn just thinking about this being real. If it is real, her child needs to be taken away.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

In the description she said it’s fake. She wanted to make a point about why it’s wrong to pierce a baby’s ears. Whew.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Mel1011 wrote:In the description she said it’s fake. She wanted to make a point about why it’s wrong to pierce a baby’s ears. Whew.
She just made that description because when I watched it this morning the description said she would update on the healing process.

Return to “Other”