KkPleaseFeedTheBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 24

MoonFace
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KkPleaseFeedTheBabies | KKandBabyJ | Part 24

Unread post by MoonFace »

I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

Re: KkPleaseFeedTheBabies

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Following

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?

Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

AuraBor wrote:
mittemitt wrote:Love the threadtitle. Pineapple, could you ask Keren why she feeds her children all that crap and not real nutrient food?

Jackson’s parroting first pls. And I’m telling ya straightaway, Keren’s gonna say he eats everything, and we only see 15 minutes of their day blah blah
I think she'd say the same. But it might get her to think about feeding him more.. Or showing it more if she really does so we can all feel a little better lol. I don't think there's any harm in bringing it up. But I don't think he'd be the weight he is if he ate enough. Plus I was a little taken back when she was surprised he could eat a whole cheeseburger? Idk if anyone else was.. I think that's pretty normal for an almost three year old.. My 1 year old eats a whole hamburger patty.. She takes the bread off lol

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”

momo_3849
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momo_3849 »

In Okbaby’s vlog Oscar was talking about how scared he is to lose Levi and anytime he’s not in sight he gets anxious... made me think of “wheres landon??”

mittemitt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mittemitt »

These idiots keep saying that they miss their babies, yet leave them at home every chance they get... :-?
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Following

ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

After all this time, why hasn't anyone close to KK raised questions around his speech, binky, pool safety etc? I just find that super weird, I would like to think someone around them has common sense?

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.
It’s the wubbanub animal pacifiers. I work in childcare and I see kids with teeth like theirs ALL THE TIME. The thing they have in common? Those damn pacifiers. The weight of the stuffed animal slowly pulls their teeth forward and pediatricians are now advising parents against letting their kids use them because of it.

Literally every thread lol. We all know what caused it.

Everrune
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Everrune »

ckks wrote:
Everrune wrote:I can’t remember what thread it was mentioned in, but I think I can offer an explanation as to why Jackson and Landon’s teeth are crooked.

Ahh haha sorry. Didn’t mean to be repetitive Image

ezence
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ezence »

ckks wrote:

Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

ezence wrote:
ckks wrote:

Lol true. Has she actually taken them away for good tho, or is she just hiding them from the vlog?

I really hope she’s taken it away. if she hasn’t, they’re doing a good job of not posting it on social media or anyone’s vlogs, etc. I think she actually took it. She mentioned a couple days after she supposedly took them that Jackson had been sucking his lip since the pacis were gone so I think she at least followed through for the first few days. It seems like they’re really gone.

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

I think the real reason Khoa was annoyed was because keren came along with him. The first five minutes are just khoa acting like an ass. I actually felt bad for keren a little bit.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

notice how they said they could only stay for one day because they’ve been away from the kids too long but at the end keren says her mom can get off work early to watch the kids so they could stay longer lol... it wasn’t because they missed the kids it was because they didn’t have anyone to watch them!

shmimeathand
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shmimeathand »

MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys Image

uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
MoonFace
Informer
Informer

shmimeathand wrote:
MoonFace wrote:I'm using my suggestion just cause I really want a new thread, most people seemed to like it, and I don't want to wait to pick one... Sorry guys Image

uh-oh you forgot to put the thread number in the title!
Oh no! :( Was in a hurry and not paying attention.. Is there any way to fix this??

Return to “KKandBabyJ”