JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

jenneroni
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by jenneroni »

spillingthetea wrote:Also, is it because I’m not from the US but why do all houses have carpets? I feel like it could be so unhygienic with all the dirt and bugs that could reproduce there. We had them removed from my room because it gave me a lot of allergy for some reason. I felt like the rooms were never clean. Lmao I’m probably the only one that thinks about that but yeah, carpets drive me nuts

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I grew up in the US in a lower-income white family and carpets WITH shoes in the house was normal. Now when I see it I cringe so hard. My Asian in laws taught me better Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
olemama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by olemama »

jenneroni wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:Also, is it because I’m not from the US but why do all houses have carpets? I feel like it could be so unhygienic with all the dirt and bugs that could reproduce there. We had them removed from my room because it gave me a lot of allergy for some reason. I felt like the rooms were never clean. Lmao I’m probably the only one that thinks about that but yeah, carpets drive me nuts

I grew up in the US in a lower-income white family and carpets WITH shoes in the house was normal. Now when I see it I cringe so hard. My Asian in laws taught me better Image

Oh please! My family was in a carpeted house; we wore shoes; we had a dog and a cat. We vacuumed carpets and upholstery twice a week unless there was an unusual mess and we carpet cleaned every other month. We survived. We were healthy. (But we had strict rules about food and drink (except water) and Play-dough. No food or drink or play-dough anywhere except at the kitchen table!)
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

olemama wrote:
jenneroni wrote:

Oh please! My family was in a carpeted house; we wore shoes; we had a dog and a cat. We vacuumed carpets and upholstery twice a week unless there was an unusual mess and we carpet cleaned every other month. We survived. We were healthy. (But we had strict rules about food and drink (except water) and Play-dough. No food or drink or play-dough anywhere except at the kitchen table!)
To each his own, but I love being barefoot at home, and seeing someone try to wear shoes in my house infuriates me. I’d rather save all that cleaning time and just have everyone follow my rules hahaha

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

noggins wrote:
shilohjulia wrote:I loved the scenes of Tommy and Kyson being the cameramen in the field. So cute. For some reason Chris didn’t piss me off in this video. I guess I’m the least he is a really hands on dad with Addie and that’s sort of heartwarming to watch ngl

He is good with his baby and the other one kid that he decided can be his but if I had three other small children as well, I would never in a million years settle for someone who is only a dad to some of them. I can't be happy for Addie and Landen without being sad for poor sweet Kyson and Kaden who are probably watching and wondering why they are inferior
I agree. If you're not good with all the kids who call you dad and play obvious favourites, you're not a good parent, no excuses, full stop. The twins are just as related to him as Landen. They were only two when they met him, not adults, so he could have a close bond with them, he just never bothered.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

olemama wrote:
jenneroni wrote:

We had them in our rooms but I’m allergic to a lot of stuff and specially dust. I vacuumed everyday but still it felt dirty. Maybe it’s because I’m not used to it. You never see carpets here. I decided to put them because I thought it was a good idea but nope. We have wooden floors everywhere now

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

jenneroni wrote:
olemama wrote:
jenneroni wrote:

To each his own, but I love being barefoot at home, and seeing someone try to wear shoes in my house infuriates me. I’d rather save all that cleaning time and just have everyone follow my rules hahaha

I would feel weird taking my shoes off in someone else’s house unless they’re family or if I know that’s specifically what they prefer.
nerdy91
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nerdy91 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Idk I just find it hard to believe that she would make that much money but still live in a 300k dollar house that doesn’t even have room for everyone.

I mean to be fair she isn’t the greatest in the priorities department
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
noggins wrote: He is good with his baby and the other one kid that he decided can be his but if I had three other small children as well, I would never in a million years settle for someone who is only a dad to some of them. I can't be happy for Addie and Landen without being sad for poor sweet Kyson and Kaden who are probably watching and wondering why they are inferior
I agree. If you're not good with all the kids who call you dad and play obvious favourites, you're not a good parent, no excuses, full stop. The twins are just as related to him as Landen. They were only two when they met him, not adults, so he could have a close bond with them, he just never bothered.

Right, can you imagine your new husband only liking half of your kids??? Couldn't be me
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

I guess that depends where you live. We have carpet in our home because it’s Canada and it gets cold, especially in a basement. In floor heating is really expensive.

Britleigh89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Britleigh89 »

dazzled wrote:
izziebelle13 wrote: I totally get the whole thing about them growing up but I don’t think Addelyn is really our there. Many people have that name
Addie's lucky enough that you can't really tell by speech, but on paper it's still trashy as fuck. Adeline would have been much classier both with regards to pronunciation and spelling.

Strange to me that with her preference for trashy Ys, she didn't name Kaden Kayden, which would have matched with Kyson lol
I dont find how addelyn is spelled odd at all. That's how I'd spell it naturally. Adeline would be weird and looks like it should be pronounced ad-e-line.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
noggins wrote: He is good with his baby and the other one kid that he decided can be his but if I had three other small children as well, I would never in a million years settle for someone who is only a dad to some of them. I can't be happy for Addie and Landen without being sad for poor sweet Kyson and Kaden who are probably watching and wondering why they are inferior

I kind of hope Jess and Chris stay together for this reason - she married a guy who wrote off three of her kids because she was desperate to keep a man around. Can you imagine what kind of shit towards the kids she'd tolerate if she was on the hunt again and they weren't little and cute anymore?
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Britleigh89 wrote:
dazzled wrote:
izziebelle13 wrote: I totally get the whole thing about them growing up but I don’t think Addelyn is really our there. Many people have that name
Addie's lucky enough that you can't really tell by speech, but on paper it's still trashy as fuck. Adeline would have been much classier both with regards to pronunciation and spelling.

Strange to me that with her preference for trashy Ys, she didn't name Kaden Kayden, which would have matched with Kyson lol
I dont find how addelyn is spelled odd at all. That's how I'd spell it naturally. Adeline would be weird and looks like it should be pronounced ad-e-line.

Yeah that's how it is pronounced. That or Ad-ah-line. Addelyn is the white trash version of Adeline just like Airabella is some kind of messed up Modesto version of Arabella.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Britleigh89 wrote:I dont find how addelyn is spelled odd at all. That's how I'd spell it naturally. Adeline would be weird and looks like it should be pronounced ad-e-line.
Good for you but I specifically stated that I'd like Adeline's pronunciation better as well. As the post above me says, Addelyn is a bastardization of Adeline both in spelling and pronunciation.
Britleigh89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Britleigh89 »

luci417 wrote:
Britleigh89 wrote:
dazzled wrote: Addie's lucky enough that you can't really tell by speech, but on paper it's still trashy as fuck. Adeline would have been much classier both with regards to pronunciation and spelling.

Yeah that's how it is pronounced. That or Ad-ah-line. Addelyn is the white trash version of Adeline just like Airabella is some kind of messed up Modesto version of Arabella.
Then adeline and addelyn are two different names if they are pronounced differently. Wheres as airabella and arabella are the same name just spelled differently.

Maddy320
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Maddy320 »

5678Jade wrote:
dazzled wrote:Airabella and Addelyn always remind me of this:
The spelling of those are terrible, my god. With my children I tried to choose names that will be good looking on resumes and things like that. My sons name is William Leland and my daughters is Eleanor Constance

I have an Eleanor also! Caught a lot of flack for it. The cutesy names are popular here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Chatabox wrote:Another day, another vlog.... Still no birthday montage. Poor twins. She’s a joke.
She's said she's uploading it this weekend so no need to keep mentioning it. May be wait and see if she doesn't upload it after this weekend.
I agree it's shitty because she probably hadn't finished it yet BUT she's stated it will be this weekend.
cocogogo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cocogogo »

Chatabox wrote:Another day, another vlog.... Still no birthday montage. Poor twins. She’s a joke.
She's said she's uploading it this weekend so no need to keep mentioning it. May be wait and see if she doesn't upload it after this weekend.
I agree it's shitty because she probably hadn't finished it yet BUT she's stated it will be this weekend.
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

Mommyof6 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:Oh my God....is it just me or does Tommy look like he has Hutchinson's teeth??

Caused by exposure to syphilis in utero.

ImageImage

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Girl your notifications are though the roof. My kids new teeth are like that but they defiantly didn't stay that way .

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Usually adult teeth are jagged so they can cut through the gum and as you get older the straighten out through eating!! I doubt that’s what Tommy has!!

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

5678Jade wrote: The spelling of those are terrible, my god. With my children I tried to choose names that will be good looking on resumes and things like that. My sons name is William Leland and my daughters is Eleanor Constance
Maddy320 wrote:I have an Eleanor also! Caught a lot of flack for it. The cutesy names are popular here.
I personally love the name Eleanor. Could even go with Nora during childhood if it feels a little too old-fashioned for a little girl. Adelaide is also a name that gives me similar vibes that I love.
missparzival
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by missparzival »

dazzled wrote:
5678Jade wrote: The spelling of those are terrible, my god. With my children I tried to choose names that will be good looking on resumes and things like that. My sons name is William Leland and my daughters is Eleanor Constance
Maddy320 wrote:I have an Eleanor also! Caught a lot of flack for it. The cutesy names are popular here.
I personally love the name Eleanor. Could even go with Nora during childhood if it feels a little too old-fashioned for a little girl. Adelaide is also a name that gives me similar vibes that I love.
I’ve done both nice regal name and then what others say is weird.
I have a Catherine (gets called Cait) Elizabeth and a Jaina Amie. Pronounced Jane-a.

Return to “JesssFam”