JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Title credit - Me (I apologize if y'all hate it but I am not creative and I haven't seen title suggestions Image )
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13483

First of all, very sorry for the delay - been working part time and busy a lot lately. We should be adding mods soon to fix the issue! :)

Previously:
-Jess is having issues with eye redness (It's the lashes girl...)
-Landen "broke" his arm the day before he turned 4
-Landen turned 4 and Jess and Chris took him and Addie to Disneyland
-Jess and Chris (and MAYBE Addie?) are attending Playlist Live in Florida
-The maid of honor in Jess & Chris's 2015 wedding, Cortney, got married
-Chris apparently bought a car without Jess's permission, so they traded it in and got a truck and are discussing getting a trailer
-Gabe and Amber weren't around for a while but that's just because things have been "busy"
-Kyson and Kaden are getting a jungle themed 6th birthday party
-While not (yet?) addressed by Jess, the Roque boys attended Airabella's third birthday party (if she does address this, I bet the minions will be like "so he can take them for his daughter's party but not have any for them, blah blah blah" LOL)

Continue.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Hi Honey, Bye Money! (Part 111)

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Lol i love the title!

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

I think addie is adorable, it just bugs me to no end how much jess pushes girly, feminine things bc she doesn’t have long hair. People go thru awkward stages, everyone.

Jess spends more time on making it look like addie has hair than cleaning her house or cooking for her big ass family she planned
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Lmfao at the title XDXDXD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

Well amber is at their house according to Snapchat

minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

My second kid was fat and bald, her hair grew and she slimmed out. I don't think what someone looks like at 1.5 means they'll look like that forever. Addie is hilarious and cute in her own way.

Gabe is really fugly to me, I think it is his goober expression he always has.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

On the intro it says they may be attending playlist live what do you mean by that?

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Mommyof6 wrote:On the intro it says they may be attending playlist live what do you mean by that?

Jess and Chris said they are going to Playlist Live, it's a YouTuber convention to my understanding. It's out in Florida, usually around April every year.
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Jess sure loves her gender norms.
Mommyof6
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommyof6 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:On the intro it says they may be attending playlist live what do you mean by that?

Jess and Chris said they are going to Playlist Live, it's a YouTuber convention to my understanding. It's out in Florida, usually around April every year.
I know what it is lol I had to ask before because I didn't know .but I'm wondering because they said they are for sure going.

AleJa0611
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by AleJa0611 »

Hi! Long time lurker, and started following Jess right after she had Landen.
Do you think she convinced Amber and Janell to do YT because it is so "easy"? Janell's first video said she always wanted to do it, but for someone who claims they really wanted to do, she posts nothing.. And honestly as a single mom myself, I would enjoy hearing her talk about going to school, budgeting, etc. So maybe they both have kinda fell off because they aren't raking in the big bucks like she hyped them up about.

Sent from my BND-L24 using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

After Chris smashed baldy in the head with the new truck door....it's amazing he didn't rush to the dealership to trade it in for something else ;) Fuck, any reason to get a new vehicle with that guy.
Shawn2011
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Shawn2011 »

AleJa0611 wrote:Hi! Long time lurker, and started following Jess right after she had Landen.
Do you think she convinced Amber and Janell to do YT because it is so "easy"? Janell's first video said she always wanted to do it, but for someone who claims they really wanted to do, she posts nothing.. And honestly as a single mom myself, I would enjoy hearing her talk about going to school, budgeting, etc. So maybe they both have kinda fell off because they aren't raking in the big bucks like she hyped them up about.

It seems like hardly anyone who starts YouTube follows through with regular uploads. I guess because you have to put in a lot of work for a long time before you start getting money.

I've been watching Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia and the thing that stood out about her back then and the whole way through was that she always posted regularly. Hardly anyone else I watched did that - they all keep disappearing for long stretches.
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaLavender »

Shawn2011 wrote:
AleJa0611 wrote:Hi! Long time lurker, and started following Jess right after she had Landen.

It seems like hardly anyone who starts YouTube follows through with regular uploads. I guess because you have to put in a lot of work for a long time before you start getting money.

I've been watching Jess since she was pregnant with Lilia and the thing that stood out about her back then and the whole way through was that she always posted regularly. Hardly anyone else I watched did that - they all keep disappearing for long stretches.
That's because Jesssss had absolutely nothing else to do like a day job or raising a child by herself, and had it in her PLAN to become a YouTube star..
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

Notreal5 wrote:Well amber is at their house according to Snapchat Image
How much you wanna bet Jess read on here and picked up the phone to ask Amber to "PUH-LEASE COME OVER I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH!!!"
LilaLavender
Informer
Informer

So Logan turned 9. Do you guys think it bother Jess that Amber has been a mom for longer than her? That he hits all these age-related milestones before Lilia and stuff like that

Omg... That just made me realise. At Gabe and Amber's house, Lilia is THE YOUNGER SIBLING.
KidsCatsChaos
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KidsCatsChaos »

I wonder how long they knew that Chris would need to go up there to visit?

Wouldn’t it have made more sense to arrange Chris seeing the boys with Disney then?
Do Jess’s kids have the same spring break as the boys?
Just spit balling ideas here but couldnt they use Mimi’s camper, bring all the kids and go camping somewhere between the boys and Disney?
Jess and Landon could go like two days of the trip to Disney with their friend and Chris could stay with the rest of the kids on those days. Then the rest of the time is spent being the blended family she claims to have? The boys could see their step siblings, they could all go camping, which the kids love.
-
I know that means Jess couldn’t celebrate her birthday like the Disney holiday she thinks it is, but kids should come first.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Amber doesn’t have the charisma to be a YTer in my opinion.

Janell is probably too busy, she’s at nursing school and working towards a *real* job... and unfortunately she will probably get paid a pittance compared to what Jess makes from YT which isn’t right

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

KidsCatsChaos wrote:I wonder how long they knew that Chris would need to go up there to visit?

Wouldn’t it have made more sense to arrange Chris seeing the boys with Disney then?
Do Jess’s kids have the same spring break as the boys?
Just spit balling ideas here but couldnt they use Mimi’s camper, bring all the kids and go camping somewhere between the boys and Disney?
Jess and Landon could go like two days of the trip to Disney with their friend and Chris could stay with the rest of the kids on those days. Then the rest of the time is spent being the blended family she claims to have? The boys could see their step siblings, they could all go camping, which the kids love.
-
I know that means Jess couldn’t celebrate her birthday like the Disney holiday she thinks it is, but kids should come first.

The only times Jess' kids have ever come first is when they are in her stomach. And that's only because they're an extension of her at that point in time. Her stepsons have no chance of ever being prioritised. Jess is selfish and Chris doesn't care as long as he has access to her money.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

That scrapbook that a fan made her on Snapchat is super nice and totally creepy! I wonder how many hours this stranger sat there going through photos of her family, getting them printed and then putting it all together.

Return to “JesssFam”