Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

vpj
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Post by vpj » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:01 pm

I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

I hope she didn't let those babies get as sunburned as she is. So irresponsible.
reportedfun23
Talker
Talker

Post by reportedfun23 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 pm

That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

Sent from my SM-J337P using Tapatalk

MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker

Post by MamaBear1020 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am

reportedfun23 wrote:That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

Lol same! We just bought our home in Northern CA. Its older and smaller than hers but it's in wine country. I remember she visited CA. and captioned one of her pics something about how she would love to live in California but it's the most expensive state to live in. I thought that was odd. You could say not have gotten pregnant again, downsize your spending, and live in the state that you "want". I mean how great would that be for her channel?!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

GossipLadyy
Talker
Talker

Post by GossipLadyy » Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:37 am

vpj wrote:I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

I hope she didn't let those babies get as sunburned as she is. So irresponsible.
And she has zero patience with him
NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NLB » Sat Mar 16, 2019 11:07 am

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4d5ab4.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jackanddiane » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Alrighty, let’s keep track and see if she uploads when she says she will. And wtf is with that lipstick smeared all over her face! Trying to much to like Bri! 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jackanddiane » Sat Mar 16, 2019 1:33 pm

She looks like a clown with her dried up crusty stained red lipstick
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:23 am

I see someone already posted the upload schedule lol I was gonna post it too. Don't forget, Jim is supposed to be posting vlogs Monday Tues and Weds sometimes Thurs, as he promised in the vlog before last.

Her living room decor is just soooooo bad. She wants help with it but everything is from different styles sue needs an overhaul. All bland colors. Traditional chairs, shabby ottoman puff things, comfy modern sofa and rug I don't even know, looks Moroccan maybe. And that sad, boring plant in the corner.

At least we got a shot of the front of white Range Rover out the window!

Myka then goes on to talk about how she is having lots of contractions from how hard she is "working" aka cleaning for her videos. She says she had to stop filming and call the doctor and almost had to go to triage! But her doctor said to sit down. Poor Myka guess u can't film any more content this pregnancy! Bed rest for u!

She says she had another fun trip for the kids planned but she's cancelling it.

Oh and finally Jimmer. Looking like a bum. No excuse me, that's an insult to bums everywhere. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2772a9.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 2cdbea.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 4d9e95.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... e16377.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8116aa.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

daktari15
Amateur
Amateur

Post by daktari15 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:37 am

But she can’t post videos if she is having contractions! She is just setting up next weeks excuses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by storeynyx » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:09 am

vpj wrote:I cannot stand how she talks to Huxley. Get Baba. Get BABA. GET BABA. BABA MAMA. BaBa MaMa NoW. Not to mention the baby talk she does for the other kids. "You wanna go back to the hotely welly and get your ittle wittle swimmie on go swim swim?" Just talk to them like people!!!

This is one of my biggest pet peeves - baby talk is one of the WORST things for speech and language development, especially when you have a child who is not nuerotypical! Sure, talk to the kids in an age appropriate manner, but don’t butcher the English language just because “like, omg, it sounds so much cuter” Image
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jackanddiane » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:20 am

Did you guys notice in the Florida vlog when she was asking for Huxley baba, at the end she grabbed it from him and said “GIVE it to me!” In a reeeealllly scary cranky tone
Boymom8146
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Boymom8146 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:50 am

Yes I don’t understand why she has to talk in that baby voice. She talks to ALL her kids that way. It really makes me cringe. Just talk normal lady! I get that she has to talk to Huxley in a way that he can understand, but does she really have to use that high pitch whiney voice?? 🤯

I Watched her London vlog this morning. So funny how she’s trying to act more “proper” and saying words like “lovely” “thank you so kindly” 🙄 Maybe trying to be more like Anna? we all know she’s a loud and obnoxious person at home. Lol

Also, I don’t watch Bri at all. But I see her a lot in Myka’s videos. Does anyone watch her and know if she’s annoying as she looks?
Jackanddiane
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Jackanddiane » Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

Yes she is!! 100%!
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Look at my hot friend! Hey ur so hot! Hey hottie!

Acting like fangirls around the Ferrari.

Myka not continually calling the train a plane, bus. It's not pregnancy, you are just stupid.

All that stuff at Harrods and the Ritz looked delicious!

Bri like a schoolgirl because some dudes looked their way, probably in horror.

Myka eating the sugar cubes. Ewwwww!

Cream and clotted jam. Myka ur such a twat.

The guy at the toy store making fun of them hardcore was the best moment from the vlog!!!!

Also funny Myka cut the part from her IG stories where she was saying she doesn't like to shower on vacation or at other peoples houses LMAO. Yeah we know u nasty. What's up with all these YouTubers not showering? We know Kyra and Keren rarely shower, now Myka too.

I can't even tolerate watching the other girls vlogs.

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NLB » Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:44 pm

Sorn wrote:Look at my hot friend! Hey ur so hot! Hey hottie!

Acting like fangirls around the Ferrari.

Myka not continually calling the train a plane, bus. It's not pregnancy, you are just stupid.

All that stuff at Harrods and the Ritz looked delicious!

Bri like a schoolgirl because some dudes looked their way, probably in horror.

Myka eating the sugar cubes. Ewwwww!

Cream and clotted jam. Myka ur such a twat.

The guy at the toy store making fun of them hardcore was the best moment from the vlog!!!!

Also funny Myka cut the part from her IG stories where she was saying she doesn't like to shower on vacation or at other peoples houses LMAO. Yeah we know u nasty. What's up with all these YouTubers not showering? We know Kyra and Keren rarely shower, now Myka too.

I can't even tolerate watching the other girls vlogs.

There was a point in Tiff’s vlog when they were sitting alone in AS kitchen at night where Myka used the same tone of baby voice she uses with Huxley on Tiffani... A grown woman...

QueenMaleficent
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenMaleficent » Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:37 pm

MamaBear1020 wrote:
Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:29 am
reportedfun23 wrote:That's a really nice house and I imagine it costs a fortune but then I remind myself that it's in Ohio

Lol same! We just bought our home in Northern CA. Its older and smaller than hers but it's in wine country. I remember she visited CA. and captioned one of her pics something about how she would love to live in California but it's the most expensive state to live in. I thought that was odd. You could say not have gotten pregnant again, downsize your spending, and live in the state that you "want". I mean how great would that be for her channel?!

You live near where I am in Marin.
It's more expensive depending on where you live but I'm sure she does pretty good monetarily and could easily afford California, no problem.
Their house is beautiful and I would love to get my hands on decorating the place. It seems they do nothing with it, keep everything so minimal yet turn around and trash it all out with crap everywhere. I don't get people who do that. Teach the kids to pick up nightly and after themselves in every room they use. They're so fortunate to have what the have, at the least, they should take care of it! Show some pride of ownership, this is their home after all. Maybe it's just me...
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Post by geewhiz » Sun Mar 17, 2019 4:54 pm

Myka clearly gives zero fucks about her fetus. She got in the hot tub again while they were in London. Image Did anybody notice her referring to everyone as “sir” and trying to speak differently while they were in London? So painful to watch!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5633cd.jpg[/IMG]

NLB
Amateur
Amateur

Post by NLB » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:11 am

What nationality is Jimmy? In the newest vlog they show his mom and she is DARK. I'm surprised he or the children aren't slightly darker than they are !

MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker

Post by MamaBear1020 » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:51 am

geewhiz wrote:Myka clearly gives zero fucks about her fetus. She got in the hot tub again while they were in London. Image Did anybody notice her referring to everyone as “sir” and trying to speak differently while they were in London? So painful to watch!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 5633cd.jpg[/IMG]

Omgaaaaahhhhddddd the fake accent was crazy!! Lol! I heard Tiffani do it too! Wtf?? Myka's was worst when they were getting into the Ferrari....

vpj
Amateur
Amateur

Post by vpj » Mon Mar 18, 2019 10:49 am

In her cleaning video (yawn) she says they bought a nice crib off FB, but it tips over when the kids climb on it, so they're going to buy a new one.... Why not just parent your kids and teach them not to climb on the crib? I think the real tea is that Jim found a nice cheap crib on FB and Myka can't stand having non-Pottery Barn furniture for her precious money maker baby.
QueenMaleficent
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenMaleficent » Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:08 pm

Every time she does a video, her little doggie is locked in the crate. I wonder how long it's in there and if it's allowed out often. She did let it out this time but usually, Like Brianna K, she ignores it.
Justanothermama
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Justanothermama » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:47 pm

I was trying to watch her videos. Now that she is hugely pregnant, I CAN NOT stand to see her holding her stomach AT EVERY MOMENT. Videos with her stomach showing while she’s cleaning, or making food. It is NOOOOT cute. I have children so, it is not that I think pregnancy is disgusting. I think she is just over doing it with the belly
QueenMaleficent
Talker
Talker

Post by QueenMaleficent » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:49 pm

Justanothermama wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:47 pm
I was trying to watch her videos. Now that she is hugely pregnant, I CAN NOT stand to see her holding her stomach AT EVERY MOMENT. Videos with her stomach showing while she’s cleaning, or making food. It is NOOOOT cute. I have children so, it is not that I think pregnancy is disgusting. I think she is just over doing it with the belly
She thinks she's Meghan Markle with the belly hold. :D
Sorn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sorn » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:15 pm

Hey Myka! Glad to hear you are taking our idea here and doing a room for Hux. But instead of Moana, maybe something more geared for his needs! We gave you a ton of suggestions up there! Some Moana touches would be fine but I'm sure something like "Custom Bedroom For Autism Makeover Surprise!" would make great content.

I also thought it was interesting that everyone got alarm clocks. She said "we got alarm clocks cuz were trying to get up at the same time as the whole family" what!!!! So Myka and jimmer lay around sleeping while the kids fend for themselves in the morning. Or Kova I'm guessing. What losers.

Myka being surprised at how much dust there is because they are so clean. News flash myka. Dust is majorly made up from dead skin!

The entire house is just so large and not utilized. She showed a lot of the rooms we haven't seen much and they are all just...there. They have no purpose, all the extra rooms.

I also liked how in the clean with me she blamed the playroom messiness all on Huxley! Come on Myka. Your bios are just as bad! You've shown us their destruction in their own rooms, the homeschool room, the kitchen etc. It's not just Huxley!! In fact they are probably worse.

geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Post by geewhiz » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:57 pm

Yikes, lots to unpack after today’s vlog.

When they were at the aquarium Kova looked legitimately PISSED at Myka for screaming while she was touching the fake chum. I seriously think Kova is out-maturing her own mother already and is beginning to see what a witch Myka is. It will be interesting to see the shift in Kova because she is normally so feeble and desperate for Myka’s approval.

OK, I don’t work in healthcare here, but our homegirl Myka is supposedly a registered nurse. Was she seriously calling the dolphin’s papillomavirus “papillona” and “Pamplona?”

Is it just me, or does it seem like they only include Jim’s mom in their plans when they need a free babysitter? I get the impression there’s some hostility between Jimmer’s mom and Myka. Probably because Jim’s mom seems like a reasonable human being and Myka...is not.

Cut to date night and Myka is literally walking around with a family-sized box of Kleenex.

She’s got snot, she’s got grace, she’s got boogers running down her face...

Now Jimmer is yammering on about how Myka is so funny, “because she can blow her nose like no other.” What’s really funny is that even Jimmer is in on all of the snot jokes. Myka goes on and on about how nobody knows that she’s actually funny. Umm, well, maybe because you never actually say or do anything that’s funny, Myka. I mean, aside from unknowingly butchering the English language and acting like a total ditz. She basically manipulated Jimmer into telling the viewers that she’s sooo funny behind closed doors. Hey, do whatever you gotta do to keep your pregnancy fetish goin’, Jimmer!

The kids have fevers again and Myka is talking about how she feels like she’s going to give birth at any second and how she needs to sit down for the rest of her pregnancy...then goes to London a week later. I’m sure that was just her planting the seed that she won’t be uploading regularly throughout the rest of her pregnancy. Nobody would blame her if she didn’t — she does have 4.5 kids after all — what bothers people is that she lies so much about the STUPIDEST shit!

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”