Five Two Love: The Scott Quints

spYT_br
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Five Two Love: The Scott Quints

Unread post by spYT_br »

I don't see that much of an issue. They are 5 toddlers. If one gets sick, all get sick, so there really is not a great difference between 1 and 5 at the Market. Plus they are not allowed to run around and touch everything in sight, they stayed secured to their seats which I believed were wiped with sanitizer before. Also, it has been 9 months already, which amounts to nearly a third of these kids lives. I can understand why they want to get out of the house.
I believe people should be as careful as possible but as far as youtube families go, I don't think they do a bad job, considering even 1 2yr old is enough to drive some people nuts.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

I haven't watched them for ages, but their vlog caught my eye today about which of the quints played together the most. I regreted the decision immediately though - Vivi clearly did not want to be filled at the start of the vlog, and then he also filmed her crying because she didn't want to get her hair brushed. Not respectful parenting at all to film those situations - I guess the mindset is that you've got to keep doing it if it's your only income though.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I used to really like this family, but now I have gone off them. Their discipline (or lack thereof) with those toddlers leaves a lot to be desired. I hope they do more to train them when off camera because they certainly let them get away with a lot when the cameras are rolling. I realise that having five at once would be very daunting, but those two little boys in particular need a firmer hand than they are getting now.

First there were the beds and mattresses that they kept pushing over (a disaster waiting to happen) and yesterday's incident with the books was dreadful. All Skyler could do was talk to them gently and then laugh. When Jamie was supposedly getting them to clean it up they were praising them for picking up one piece when in reality the adults and older boys were actually doing the cleaning. Violet did more parenting of those boys in that vlog than either of the parents did. LOL They should not have been "asked" to clean it up, they should have been "told" to do it!. And there was no praise necessary in that situation.

They have also drawn with their poo all over everything a few times in the past and all that seems to happen is that they try and come up with ways to stop them from doing things (good but not enough) and don't seem to ever tell them a firm no.

I hope I don't across as harsh, but they are lovely little kids and this has been bothering me for months now when I see them constantly being undisciplined. I think in the future the parents are going to regret not being firmer with them which is such a shame, as they are a nice family.

Vivi's speech issues are getting worse and a couple of the others are now also starting to lisp. I wish they would do something about that.
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

weed wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 3:26 pm I used to really like this family, but now I have gone off them. Their discipline (or lack thereof) with those toddlers leaves a lot to be desired. I hope they do more to train them when off camera because they certainly let them get away with a lot when the cameras are rolling. I realise that having five at once would be very daunting, but those two little boys in particular need a firmer hand than they are getting now.

First there were the beds and mattresses that they kept pushing over (a disaster waiting to happen) and yesterday's incident with the books was dreadful. All Skyler could do was talk to them gently and then laugh. When Jamie was supposedly getting them to clean it up they were praising them for picking up one piece when in reality the adults and older boys were actually doing the cleaning. Violet did more parenting of those boys in that vlog than either of the parents did. LOL They should not have been "asked" to clean it up, they should have been "told" to do it!. And there was no praise necessary in that situation.

They have also drawn with their poo all over everything a few times in the past and all that seems to happen is that they try and come up with ways to stop them from doing things (good but not enough) and don't seem to ever tell them a firm no.

I hope I don't across as harsh, but they are lovely little kids and this has been bothering me for months now when I see them constantly being undisciplined. I think in the future the parents are going to regret not being firmer with them which is such a shame, as they are a nice family.

Vivi's speech issues are getting worse and a couple of the others are now also starting to lisp. I wish they would do something about that.
The ripping of the books was awful - their behaviour is pretty appalling at times (even for two year olds). If Lincoln and Logan are terrible together I don't know why at this stage they keep them in the same bedroom together? When they are little I don't think that it hurts for boys and girls to share - they really reinforce the boys and girls thing though e.g. when the boys were together in the trolley at Costco one was hitting the other - if you know that that is likely to happen, why not try to change things around to avoid it?
Mookiel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mookiel »

Ducklings4 wrote:
Frenchlurker wrote:
Smileykt89 wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:06 pm Aren’t the Quints old enough to be wearing masks in costco?
I think 2 is really young, i don't think they would be able to keep them correctly secured on their face...But yeah i guess they should
They would be touching and messing with them all the time which would defeat the purpose of the mask. If adults at the grocery store can’t stop touching and readjusting their masks how do you expect toddlers too. I believe my husband and I got Covid from the grocery store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I disagree. My two year old is about 6 months younger than the quints and wears a mask no problem! She’s in a dance class full of 2 year olds who also all wear masks. We are in Canada though where I think mask wearing is more commonplace. It’s the law to wear one pretty much everywhere here!

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Howlin17 »

Don’t they have a camera set up in the bedrooms?? It took a while for the “buddies” to make that huge mess....I think they allowed it to get more clicks. Pedo Gardner & his trashy wife do it constantly.....always hoping to go “viral”.....

weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I think it is dreadful how they lock the kids in their rooms overnight and don't seem to be in any hurry to get them out in the mornings. Poor kids seem to be left to their own devices in their room for a quite a while in the mornings and also during their nap times. If they aren't asleep then what do they expect them to do? They made mention of the fact once that they leave them in their room for nap time for a couple of hours whether they are asleep or not. No wonder they get up to mischief, having been left there for quite a while by themselves without much to do. Yes they have cameras, so must have known what was going on. why didn't they go in there and stop it?
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Have to get material to video! Just all part of the continuing exploitation. They were consulting with the Gardners before the babies were born.

Freecali
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Freecali »

And the finally posted that they went to Disney world.

Following Whitney they’ve been back since well before Christmas!
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Freecali wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 am And the finally posted that they went to Disney world.

I just saw the thumbnail of their vlog. Why on earth would they risk going somewhere like Disneyworld when covid is still so out of control in the US?
Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hyacinth wrote:
Freecali wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:14 am And the finally posted that they went to Disney world.

I just saw the thumbnail of their vlog. Why on earth would they risk going somewhere like Disneyworld when covid is still so out of control in the US?
Money. All about money. Why work when you can cash in off your children?? These holier than thou multiple families are nothing but fake grifters. Elizabeth Smarts family figured out early on how to do it. Ed Smart was & is nothing but an attention whore. Thank God his kids are rid of him & his exploitation.

Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Howlin17 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:39 pm
Hyacinth wrote:

Money. All about money. Why work when you can cash in off your children?? These holier than thou multiple families are nothing but fake grifters. Elizabeth Smarts family figured out early on how to do it. Ed Smart was & is nothing but an attention whore. Thank God his kids are rid of him & his exploitation.
I wonder what their income is like from their vlogs these days though? I admit to watching every vlog when they first started vlogging because it was incredibly interesting watching their journey after the babies were born, the babies progress, and their routines etc, but now rarely watch as their vlogs lack any structure and are totally boring. The dad seems to have stuck with the same 'formula' that if he picks up the camera and films quintuplets doing anything random that people will watch it - things like grocery hauls/ meal planning/ cooking/ organisational vlogs could be interesting from them, but they haven't gone down that route at all. I think as the quints have got older people have started to see more things about the family as well that they don't like e.g. the boys destroying things. Something that I would love to know is what happened with Little Grandma. She used to feature in vlogs a lot (and was really popular, and had quite a following). Then all of a sudden she disappeared. Fair enough that the level of support that she was providing them with was totally unrealistic for someone of her age (or perhaps she had health issues), but I suspect there was some kind of falling out - if there wasn't a falling out you would have thought they would have vogged her visiting occassionally?
Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smileykt89 »

They seem to have a sponsor almost every video so they’re making a lot from that without needing the views.
spYT_br
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by spYT_br »

Hyacinth wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 3:02 pm
Howlin17 wrote: Fri Jan 01, 2021 2:39 pm
Hyacinth wrote: I just saw the thumbnail of their vlog. Why on earth would they risk going somewhere like Disneyworld when covid is still so out of control in the US?
I wonder what their income is like from their vlogs these days though? I admit to watching every vlog when they first started vlogging because it was incredibly interesting watching their journey after the babies were born, the babies progress, and their routines etc, but now rarely watch as their vlogs lack any structure and are totally boring. The dad seems to have stuck with the same 'formula' that if he picks up the camera and films quintuplets doing anything random that people will watch it - things like grocery hauls/ meal planning/ cooking/ organisational vlogs could be interesting from them, but they haven't gone down that route at all. I think as the quints have got older people have started to see more things about the family as well that they don't like e.g. the boys destroying things. Something that I would love to know is what happened with Little Grandma. She used to feature in vlogs a lot (and was really popular, and had quite a following). Then all of a sudden she disappeared. Fair enough that the level of support that she was providing them with was totally unrealistic for someone of her age (or perhaps she had health issues), but I suspect there was some kind of falling out - if there wasn't a falling out you would have thought they would have vogged her visiting occassionally?
Little Grandma does appear from time to time. They seem to have stopped requiring her help when they found out she was icing her back everyday to help them. Occasionally they go to her house and they show her, I think that happened just a couple wreks ago. Also, I think she travels a lot to help with other grandkids and their newborns.
ilikemyteahot
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ilikemyteahot »

I can’t believe that they’re in Florida right now, at Disney, during an uncontrolled pandemic in the US. It’s just so reckless, selfish, and stupid.

Howlin17
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Hopefully they stay away from Little Grandma so they won’t kill her. COVID?
What COVID?? Mormons have a protective bubble....from pandemics & in the case of Tyson Gardner....child sex abuse.

Smileykt89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Smileykt89 »

I’m so glad a majority of the comments on the Disney video are calling them out. Disney’s requirement is masks for 2 and up. The quints should’ve at least had masks on. Or just like don’t fly to Florida for a Disney vacation in the middle of a pandemic but that’s too much to ask.
weed
Informer
Informer

Unread post by weed »

I am appalled at this family's attitude lately. I have gradually been disillusioned in the past year or so, but this trip shows them up to be the truly selfish family that I was beginning to suspect they are. They are showing their true colours now and it isn't pretty.
MamaBear2000
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MamaBear2000 »

Being someone that has gone to WDW a few times since the Pandemic has started, I don't have much issue with them going really. Them not having masks on the quints though really burns my ass. It's simple Disney's policy that they don't allow people to disregard, so I want to know why they allowed this family to get away with not having them in them.

I don't think going across the country at this time of year to take them to the parks was smart at all. They won't remember it and there was just no reason for it other than to make $$$. Maybe they are hoping for a sponsorship from Disney or some free stuff thrown at them? I hope Disney sees the vlog and the lack of masks on almost 3 year olds and bans them.
itslaurlmao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itslaurlmao »

They posted their newest vlog and didn't address the disney trip at all... i'm very disappointed in them. skyler replied and highlighted one comment about their trip. didn't sit well with me.
This trip was incredibly irresponsible and the fact that they brought their GRANDPARENTS baffles me. In the disney vlog Jamie actually had one of the quints kiss her on top of her mask, which is covered in germs.
I've lost a lot of respect from this reply. Basically saying "im sorry your loved ones are dead but we did research".
There is NO reason you need to be travelling with 10+ people to an amusement park. none whatsoever. those kids were touching everything and i highly doubt their hands were washed before every snack. Image
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “A-H”