Griffiths Recipes

justkidding
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Griffiths Recipes

Unread post by justkidding »

I’m a buyer for bookstores. This book isn’t available from the distributors bookstores buy from. It also isn’t currently available on Amazon. Not a smart move to choose to ship only directly. They have just shut the door on bookstores or libraries buying a copy. They could have made so much more money if they had made it available on Amazon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

I’m a buyer for bookstores. This book isn’t available from the distributors bookstores buy from. It also isn’t currently available on Amazon. Not a smart move to choose to ship only directly. They have just shut the door on bookstores or libraries buying a copy. They could have made so much more money if they had made it available on Amazon.

bagellover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bagellover »

KatAce95 wrote:Hey Guys, Ruby has over 100 recipes on her old cooking blog:http://goodlookinhomecookin.blogspot.com/ the recipes are very simple and I would assume the book has a lot of these recipes in it.
wow most of the recipes are so boring (for lack of a better word haha) and even when they seem ok and kinda fun they’re still SO generic!

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

bagellover wrote:
KatAce95 wrote:Hey Guys, Ruby has over 100 recipes on her old cooking blog:http://goodlookinhomecookin.blogspot.com/ the recipes are very simple and I would assume the book has a lot of these recipes in it.
wow most of the recipes are so boring (for lack of a better word haha) and even when they seem ok and kinda fun they’re still SO generic!

I looked through them and a ton are pinterest like people stated recipes in the book would probably be. Some were cool because they came from friends or family though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Okay Yawi Family/Tannerites did a kids swap with 8Passengers and flip through the cookbook and you can clearly see a LOT of the recipes. Image

nectarinepunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by nectarinepunch »

I'm new to this WHOLE family ( because at first I just thought it was Chad and Jennifer and boy was I in for it) but the recipes in this book and the things they make on their channel may be traditions for them... but it's plain weird.

In the breadmaking video, her and Chad are putting white chocolate chips in the bread then he talks about what a good toasted sandwich/ panini it's going to make....?!?!? Then when they sit down and eat it with butter, peanut butter and peaches.. and then say that's what they do... it's just so odd.

I know these are things THEIR family likes.. hell, here in the south the older folks like cheese, mayo and cherries in pear halves but it's just a thing some do. I haven't seen the whole cookbook but it just seems like a lot of the stuff they do are hardly crowd pleasers.
8onyoutube
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 8onyoutube »

Does anyone have screenshots of the book recipes?
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Anybody happen to have the recipes for taco soup and/or broccoli soup from the cookbook? With this whole quarantine crap going on, I’ve just been wanting to make some soups and especially ones that will be able to get ingredients for since people are hoarding groceries and stores aren’t always well stocked these days. Don’t want to buy one or give them my $. Hahaha
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Never mind. Saw someone tried to post a screenshot earlier in the thread so I will see if I can make out the text.
Mk1 wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:19 am Anybody happen to have the recipes for taco soup and/or broccoli soup from the cookbook? With this whole quarantine crap going on, I’ve just been wanting to make some soups and especially ones that will be able to get ingredients for since people are hoarding groceries and stores aren’t always well stocked these days. Don’t want to buy one or give them my $. Hahaha
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mk1 wrote:Anybody happen to have the recipes for taco soup and/or broccoli soup from the cookbook? With this whole quarantine crap going on, I’ve just been wanting to make some soups and especially ones that will be able to get ingredients for since people are hoarding groceries and stores aren’t always well stocked these days. Don’t want to buy one or give them my $. Hahaha
I have a really yummy taco soup recipe. It's mostly canned stuff, but instead of using canned chicken like one of the recipes I have seen calls for, I use fresh chicken. It's SO good and easy.
Here's the link: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/23961 ... ith-beans/

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Return to “Ellie and Jared”