• Advertisement
    

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Kaylor1 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:38 pm

I really don't think there will be a #4


Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Gossiper
 
Posts: 531
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2017 5:41 pm
Has thanked: 917 times
Been thanked: 2014 times

Advertisement

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Bundy » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:00 pm

littlebaby wrote:So are they legitimately making the boys sleep together indefinitely with the new baby on the way? I thought it was just a trial run to get Calvin acclimated to a big boy bed, not to get acclimated to sleeping with his brother. Jackson shouldn’t be responsible for Calvin. I would side-eye it less if a) they had separate/bunk beds or b) they actually intervened if/when Calvin keeps Jackson up. At the very least I guess it could make sense while Jackson’s still in preschool (and Calvin’s starting preschool this fall), but once he has a strict school schedule in kindergarten, Calvin shouldn’t be sleeping with him. This bothers me more than it should.

Are they gonna throw Calvin and baby #3 in the same room when baby #4 is on the way? I predict some rearranging of rooms by 2020. Ellie’s “film room” with the cabinets? That was a mistake, lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I remember her saying it was a trial run before getting another bed/bunk beds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bundy
Talker
 
Posts: 121
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 170 times
Been thanked: 685 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby HelloSweetie » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:19 pm

Bundy wrote:
littlebaby wrote:So are they legitimately making the boys sleep together indefinitely with the new baby on the way? I thought it was just a trial run to get Calvin acclimated to a big boy bed, not to get acclimated to sleeping with his brother. Jackson shouldn’t be responsible for Calvin. I would side-eye it less if a) they had separate/bunk beds or b) they actually intervened if/when Calvin keeps Jackson up. At the very least I guess it could make sense while Jackson’s still in preschool (and Calvin’s starting preschool this fall), but once he has a strict school schedule in kindergarten, Calvin shouldn’t be sleeping with him. This bothers me more than it should.

Are they gonna throw Calvin and baby #3 in the same room when baby #4 is on the way? I predict some rearranging of rooms by 2020. Ellie’s “film room” with the cabinets? That was a mistake, lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I remember her saying it was a trial run before getting another bed/bunk beds


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
.

Sure it is.

Eve and Sherri share a bed for this very purpose. As did all The Griffith children. Jackson is expected to parent Calvin, and the video last night while Jared and Ellie just sat in bed and relaxed is proof.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12382
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13733 times
Been thanked: 57619 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:49 pm

Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1394 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby lmmomSD » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:18 pm

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.

It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby PinkMoscato » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 pm

littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkMoscato
Amateur
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 449 times

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby PinkMoscato » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Sorry double post
PinkMoscato
Amateur
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 449 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Pency » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:19 am

Jared is so desperate to remain relevant in the vlogging world now that Queen Ellie won’t let him release daily vlogs, that he will try anything. Burying a pizza box? He’s such a try-hard. Meanwhile Ellie is just waiting for that cookbook money to roll in. Don’t hold your breath, Ellie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6622 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:12 am

Pency wrote:Jared is so desperate to remain relevant in the vlogging world now that Queen Ellie won’t let him release daily vlogs, that he will try anything. Burying a pizza box? He’s such a try-hard. Meanwhile Ellie is just waiting for that cookbook money to roll in. Don’t hold your breath, Ellie.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Don't forget Jared playing video games on Twitch all the time now. Maybe he is trying to make up for the lack of income now that Ellie wont let them daily vlog and also become the "next big thing" by playing online video games and having random people watch him. Anything to try to extend that "15 min. of fame".
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker
 
Posts: 210
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:56 am
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 1394 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Pency » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:16 am

He must be getting desperate - he knows all he's got is to go back to Verizon or AT&T or wherever he worked before. Cell phone sales is alright money, but not Restoration Hardware couches, Anthropologie kimonos and $1,000 christmas tree money.
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6622 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby onbreak » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:21 am

Should have buried a crepe maker

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2827
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 8:30 am
Has thanked: 8933 times
Been thanked: 13891 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby LittleRus » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:04 am

Oh man- that "acting" scene was hard to watch. I was cringing the entire time. I am embarrassed for him
LittleRus
Talker
 
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:35 am
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 845 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Pency » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:37 am

And again with the fake set ups in today's vlog. Can't actually PLAY with your kid, instead you've got to set up a bunch of "fake" play time shots for your #viewer$
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6622 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby callie73 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:43 am

PinkMoscato wrote:
littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.
callie73
Talker
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:42 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 355 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby lindsallday » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 am

Oh my goodness in today’s video when Jared tells Calvin “You beat me again!” And Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lindsallday
Amateur
 
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:31 pm
Has thanked: 40 times
Been thanked: 235 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:21 am

callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:
littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.

Risky Business isn't just R rated. It's about a teenager operating a whorehouse for a night. Very much against not only LDS values, but the "wholesome, happy family" that Jared tries to project.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby marshmallowfluf » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:11 am

lindsallday wrote:Oh my goodness in today’s video when Jared tells Calvin “You beat me again!” And Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Whats the timestamp? I cant sit through a whole vlog lol
User avatar
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Fri Jan 22, 2016 7:52 pm
Has thanked: 2611 times
Been thanked: 8542 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby MommaLindsey2 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:12 am

Is it just my or do the boys seem happier without Ellie around? Even little Calvin seems to smile and attempt to talk a little more, he was even doing a little dance at the trampoline park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2289
Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:13 am
Has thanked: 2405 times
Been thanked: 12725 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby PinkMoscato » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:56 am

callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:
littlebaby wrote:This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.


I certainly hope they question him for it. I swear they take every opportunity to show off their bodies. So much for modesty.
I’ve never heard of Risky Business but you’re right- that R rating makes the whole thing worse.

To clarify- I don’t personally subscribe to the LDS faith or it’s rules, but if they choose to do so, and particularly if part of their “branding” is this ideology, then I certainly expect them to go along with it- and not just when convenient.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PinkMoscato
Amateur
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Sun Mar 11, 2018 1:16 pm
Has thanked: 515 times
Been thanked: 449 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:18 pm

PinkMoscato wrote:
callie73 wrote:
PinkMoscato wrote:[quote="littlebaby"]This might be the stupidest vlog they’ve ever put out. The “acting” in the beginning when Jared realized Ellie was gone, the whole “we’re gonna eat the buried pizza” thing, ugh. So much cringe. I can’t tell if Jared had two pizza boxes and buried an empty one while the boys weren’t with him, or if he just filmed it out of order and buried the pizza box after they ate it (which would have been super confusing to the boys). Either way, eye roll to the max. Jackson was clearly starting to say “there’s no pizza” when he opened the box outside but the clip was cut. Then the very next clip is Jared (very judgmentally) saying that Jackson thought there was no pizza in the box, but now it’s “magically” there (in a crisp new pizza box obviously). Idk why this whole ~scene~ bothered me so much. Whether it was for the kids or for the vlog, it was done so poorly.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I feel like he so badly wants to be “discovered” to be a real actor. Between his IMDB page and his weird acting out of scenes he comes up with... it just makes me cringe.

Can we also take a second to point out that his dancing in his underwear proves that it isn’t just Ellie who gave up on wearing her garments, but now Jared too? They love to act like they’re this perfect part of the Mormon community, but NONE of my serious LDS friends would ever film themselves in boxers to post online.

I don’t know why but that whole vlog just made me weirdly angry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


He still wears his garments, you can see it under his shirt in today's vlogs. However, I am more surprised, he acted out a scene from Risky Business, and R rated movie. LDS are not supposed to watch R rated movies. Would not be surprised if his Bishop were to question him about this. of course we will never know.


I certainly hope they question him for it. I swear they take every opportunity to show off their bodies. So much for modesty.
I’ve never heard of Risky Business but you’re right- that R rating makes the whole thing worse.

To clarify- I don’t personally subscribe to the LDS faith or it’s rules, but if they choose to do so, and particularly if part of their “branding” is this ideology, then I certainly expect them to go along with it- and not just when convenient.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]
That's exactly it-- the hypocrisy involved is just way OTT. It's great that they have a faith they believe in. But if they make it part of their brand, they need to stop posting things like that, and Ellie posing in bikinis and thumbnails of her in her bathing suit in the snow. There's nothing wrong with any of those things on their own, but they don't exactly follow LDS ideology.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby Pency » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:22 pm

MommaLindsey2 wrote:Is it just my or do the boys seem happier without Ellie around? Even little Calvin seems to smile and attempt to talk a little more, he was even doing a little dance at the trampoline park.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


You're so right. He's constantly whiny and crying when Ellie is around. Still can't understand a word he says, but he even wasn't upset about his nosebleed. He would have been screeching if Ellie were there.
Pency
Gossiper
 
Posts: 869
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2016 11:29 am
Has thanked: 280 times
Been thanked: 6622 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby sheltiefan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 pm

Personally today's vlog is better than the ones with Ellie! I think Jared loves the kids more than Ellie does.

Every time I watch vlogs where Lincoln and Calvin is talking-what a complete difference!! I know that kids develop at different speeds, but the difference with these too is so night and day different!! If they weren't telling us what he said, I wouldn't know what was said. I feel bad for the little guy-hopefully they will get him some help.

Something I got to wondering about after watching today's vlog was Calvin's reaction when Jared said "You beat me." Calvin gets really sad and scared and says “I’m sorry”. Remember when they were in Las Vegas and Calvin got scared because he thought Ellie was mad at him. Wonder what is causing his reactions!
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 2144 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby sheltiefan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:31 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.

It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This is now entitled "Making Calvin Laugh". Guess they changed the title when the demonetization stuff happened!
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 196 times
Been thanked: 2144 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:32 pm

sheltiefan wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:Love when Jared said the boys were on a "playdate"...........code-word for the kids are with a babysitter. A few years ago, I remember Ellie yelling at Jared on a vlog b/c Jared was saying how Jackson was at a babysitter's house and she yelled at him to say "on a playdate" because it "sounded better". Not sure why Jared kept that on the vlog and didn't delete it out. :? :? :? I don't remember which vlog, it was back when they lived at the apartment before building their house.

It's "Throwing Babies in the Air". It was also the one where Jackson kept interrupting him, and he kept going back to the beginning of his little speech and getting obviously irritated with Jackson.
It's one of the early ones along with the Walmart fiasco where the mask was slipping.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


This is now entitled "Making Calvin Laugh". Guess they changed the title when the demonetization stuff happened!

I had a feeling that the name had changed! Thanks for updating!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 16193
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 91738 times
Been thanked: 76991 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby eacrane » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:39 pm

Did anybody else think it was strange at the end of the vlog when Calvin was talking about chocolate bunnies that Jackson started jumping right into a story about how he had candy from his Easter party at school in his shirt, while he was really talking about the stolen lollipop? It was completely unprompted, and he was talking about it like he just knew that his dad was going to question him when he came over to help him with his car seat. Of course, I know that kids lie sometimes, but I thought it was just so weird to watch a kid that young preemptively making up an excuse for having stolen candy down his shirt before his father even came over and discovered it. I seriously think that if he had come up with that story so quickly it couldn't have been the first time he's done something like that (not necessarily the stealing, but lying so well).

Also, I can't help but think that if it hadn't been a lollipop that obviously couldn't have fit into one of those plastic eggs that Jared just wouldn't have even questioned it. However, speaking of Jared (whom I don't usually care for) I really liked the way he handled it, making Jackson take it back and tell them what he did. Honestly, I'm surprised that whole scene made it into the vlog. I can only imagine that Ellie must have been screaming at Jared after it was posted today. God forbid one of her perfect children make a bad decision and steal some candy! It seriously goes against her branding of having such a perfect life and being better than everybody else.
eacrane
Wallflower
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:29 pm
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 18 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users