• Advertisement

E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Postby MotherNature2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Holy shit! She does her nails in there on the floor too. I may be getting Alzheimer’s but did I already say she lays the kids down on the bathroom floor to groom them too? Eeek
MotherNature2
Talker

Advertisement

Postby mintcupcake » Wed May 16, 2018 4:19 pm

It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?[/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?
mintcupcake
Amateur

Postby Tiger27 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm

mintcupcake wrote:It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?

I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?[/quote]

Lol did you all see the video of the man proposing and the little kid just whips it out and starts peeing right there on the sidewalk?! It was kind of funny but really my first thoughts were who the hell raised this kid to just so brazenly think that was okay??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tiger27
Informer

Postby onbreak » Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 pm

I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper

Postby mintcupcake » Wed May 16, 2018 4:56 pm

onbreak wrote:I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

My husband and his brother grew up peeing outside and to this day whenever we visit his family at his childhood home he takes a leak off the front porch lol
mintcupcake
Amateur

Postby Dramatic princess » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 pm

I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.

She's probably ready to pop out her baby now so that the attention will be on her.
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby yoyo16 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay?
yoyo16
Informer

Postby lmmomSD » Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 pm

yoyo16 wrote:I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay?
Great vlog footage! Lots of dramatic titles!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby twinnotwo71 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur

Postby monstermonkey » Thu May 17, 2018 9:13 am

Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.
monstermonkey
Talker

Re: IVF Grant Recpients/submissions

Postby gopedjane » Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am

twinnotwo71 wrote:Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Yes she did say a quick congrats on yesterday's vlog.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Informer

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 am

monstermonkey wrote:Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.

Shall we make bets on how many false labor’s she goes into now? I’ll call at least 5 lol (If she does do that she might be pissed at how little views she might get on the actual labor from crying wolf to much lol)
Dramatic princess
Gossiper

Postby magicalmama » Fri May 18, 2018 5:41 am

So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
magicalmama
Wallflower

Postby jspo97 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:41 am

magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????

I thought that too!!!

jspo97
Amateur

Postby calliepaige » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/c18de0572c7ec5fa4a9c17d233011258.jpg[/img]

Okay i found it because it didn’t look like shorts either but guess they are!

calliepaige
Gossiper

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

jspo97 wrote:

I thought that too!!!

A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby actuallydear » Fri May 18, 2018 6:04 am

Considering they (Griffith girls) seem intent on including at 37 weeks, she won’t be going over.

3 more weeks of false labour clickbait. It’ll feel like Missy in Disneyland all over again.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper

Postby lovingthisforum » Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 am

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.

Aww, congrats Julie and Landon!!!! <3
lovingthisforum
Talker

Postby monstermonkey » Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 am

HelloSweetie wrote:

It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?

Pretty sure she'll induce as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Like someone else said the Griffith girls are all about inductions and having babies early apparently.
monstermonkey
Talker

Postby ba1006 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
ba1006
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.

Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.

Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...

Well this is the same "good doctor" that told her Mexico was fine for pregnant ladies so... it seems to me her dr is a yes man/woman..
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

Postby Playsinrain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:
jspo97 wrote:

I thought that too!!!

A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.

The only thing that keeps me from saying that it could be possible is that Ellie would not have decorated the nursery and bought all the clothes she has if that were true. she wasteful, but i cant see her being that wasteful. All the boys have had minimalist nurseries.. if this baby were a girl that room would be covered in Grandma Griff Pink carpet and a damn princess carriage crib buy now. Plus neither of them are that good at keeping secrets.
Someone who has watched closer than i have.. have we ever seen a penis on the ultrasound vlogs?
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Ellie and Jared