E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Locked
MotherNature2
Talker
Talker
Posts: 206
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2018 7:53 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by MotherNature2 » Wed May 16, 2018 2:32 pm

Holy shit! She does her nails in there on the floor too. I may be getting Alzheimer’s but did I already say she lays the kids down on the bathroom floor to groom them too? Eeek
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by mintcupcake » Wed May 16, 2018 4:19 pm

It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?[/quote]

I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?
Tiger27
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 658
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:00 am
Has thanked: 182 times
Been thanked: 167 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Tiger27 » Wed May 16, 2018 4:28 pm

mintcupcake wrote:It is a problem, Calvin doesn't seem to differentiate between peeing on the grass and peeing on furniture. If Ellie (and Jared) would stop the peeing on the grass they would have an easier time with the peeing in the house. If he was only allowed to use a toilet it would be easier for him to understand then understanding its funny to pee in your own yard but not in public and not in the house. He's 3. Why set him up to have to be corrected later? Peeing in the school yard next year (because he's totally going while Ellie lays in bed with baby) wont be ok, so why not correct it now?
I was just about to say the same thing! Imagine elementary school Calvin whipping it out at recess and peeing on the playground. Will she still think it's funny or cute then?[/quote]

Lol did you all see the video of the man proposing and the little kid just whips it out and starts peeing right there on the sidewalk?! It was kind of funny but really my first thoughts were who the hell raised this kid to just so brazenly think that was okay??


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3135
Joined: Fri Jan 06, 2017 7:30 am
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 299 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by onbreak » Wed May 16, 2018 4:48 pm

I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
mintcupcake
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 27
Joined: Wed May 02, 2018 1:14 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by mintcupcake » Wed May 16, 2018 4:56 pm

onbreak wrote:I saw the proposal.. That was funny

I don't think calvin will be peeing in school all over everything and everyone.
Laughing at everything he does is going to bite them in the ass.
My middle daughter is a mix of Courtney Love and margaret cho because we laughed

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
My husband and his brother grew up peeing outside and to this day whenever we visit his family at his childhood home he takes a leak off the front porch lol
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Dramatic princess » Wed May 16, 2018 8:29 pm

I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1434
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 228 times
Been thanked: 831 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed May 16, 2018 8:33 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
She's probably ready to pop out her baby now so that the attention will be on her.
User avatar
yoyo16
Informer
Informer
Posts: 461
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:14 pm
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by yoyo16 » Wed May 16, 2018 9:00 pm

I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 17900
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 3896 times
Been thanked: 2594 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by lmmomSD » Wed May 16, 2018 9:07 pm

yoyo16 wrote:I don’t understand why she’s hyping up about the baby coming soon. She’s only 34 weeks. Does she want to have a premature baby that requires a NICU stay? Image
Great vlog footage! Lots of dramatic titles!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
twinnotwo71
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 4:43 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 7 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by twinnotwo71 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:17 pm

Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
monstermonkey
Talker
Talker
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by monstermonkey » Thu May 17, 2018 9:13 am

Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.
User avatar
gopedjane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 747
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 403 times
Been thanked: 336 times

Re: IVF Grant Recpients/submissions

Post by gopedjane » Thu May 17, 2018 9:20 am

twinnotwo71 wrote:Did Ellie ever acknowledge the birth of Beau and Emily's baby girl?

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk
Yes she did say a quick congrats on yesterday's vlog.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 3:46 am

monstermonkey wrote:Well can't wait to see how Ellie makes Julie giving birth about her or if she even acknowledges it at all. I don't even think she acknowledged Beau and Emily when they had their baby. She'll probably try play it off like she's going into labor or something just to make sure the attention stays on her. I wonder how she feels about being the last one pregnant. I can see her thinking that makes her special because everyone's waiting for her to give birth now but I can also see it driving her crazy because a lot of attention is probably going to those new babies.
Shall we make bets on how many false labor’s she goes into now? I’ll call at least 5 lol (If she does do that she might be pissed at how little views she might get on the actual labor from crying wolf to much lol)
magicalmama
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 25
Joined: Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by magicalmama » Fri May 18, 2018 5:41 am

So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
jspo97
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 49
Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2016 7:21 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by jspo97 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:41 am

magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
I thought that too!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 948
Joined: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:24 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 2 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by calliepaige » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 011258.jpg[/img]

Okay i found it because it didn’t look like shorts either but guess they are!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:45 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

jspo97 wrote:
magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
I thought that too!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13283
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 1954 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri May 18, 2018 6:00 am

magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3428
Joined: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:53 am
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by actuallydear » Fri May 18, 2018 6:04 am

Considering they (Griffith girls) seem intent on including at 37 weeks, she won’t be going over.

3 more weeks of false labour clickbait. It’ll feel like Missy in Disneyland all over again.
lovingthisforum
Informer
Informer
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:03 am
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 218 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by lovingthisforum » Fri May 18, 2018 6:08 am

Dramatic princess wrote:I know it’s not on this channel but Lucy has been born....how will Ellie react.....tune in next week by the time the vlog is around today lol.
Aww, congrats Julie and Landon!!!! <3
monstermonkey
Talker
Talker
Posts: 246
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2017 10:58 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by monstermonkey » Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
It's a short set from Old Navy.

She's pretty confident she won't be overdue isn't she?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure she'll induce as soon as the opportunity presents itself. Like someone else said the Griffith girls are all about inductions and having babies early apparently.
ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 768
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 59 times
Been thanked: 835 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by ba1006 » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13283
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 1954 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri May 18, 2018 11:25 am

ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7225
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 1134 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Playsinrain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:09 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
ba1006 wrote:Yeah, they all seem to be induced. I guess they just get tired of being pregnant. My doctor only induces if there's a problem or if the mother is overdue by a week.
Most good doctors won't induce early unless medically necessary. UT seems to be short on those...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Well this is the same "good doctor" that told her Mexico was fine for pregnant ladies so... it seems to me her dr is a yes man/woman..
User avatar
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 7225
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:46 pm
Location: GA
Has thanked: 468 times
Been thanked: 1134 times

Re: E+J: Delete, Deny, Defraud (Part #37)

Post by Playsinrain » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:
jspo97 wrote:
magicalmama wrote:So.... I am really starting to think it's a girl now.
If you go on Ellie's insta story and see the picture she posted of the baby's 4th of July outfit.... that is legit a skirt, right??????
I thought that too!!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A week or so ago I can’t remember which vlog she was in her storage room. She had tins of food and what not as she walked around on the top of one shelf was a pink bag. I was going to make mention of it but figured I’d get told she has a bunch of nieces coming and it’s more than likely a gift...but I’ve thought from the beginning it was a girl and there going to pull the whole surprise....there is two huge videos out there that did that same thing...not vloggers just people who went viral. One was surprise twins and one was a surprise gender.
The only thing that keeps me from saying that it could be possible is that Ellie would not have decorated the nursery and bought all the clothes she has if that were true. she wasteful, but i cant see her being that wasteful. All the boys have had minimalist nurseries.. if this baby were a girl that room would be covered in Grandma Griff Pink carpet and a damn princess carriage crib buy now. Plus neither of them are that good at keeping secrets.
Someone who has watched closer than i have.. have we ever seen a penis on the ultrasound vlogs?
Locked

Return to “Ellie and Jared”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest