8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

loulouinnz
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Prompted Passengers | Part 8

Unread post by loulouinnz »

Not only did she spell sheets wrong, she also spelled 'seems to be' incorrectly. I'm so bewildered that she was somehow the most academic in her family (well the girls at least) or so she claims. She even says she got A's in College. Despite all her mistakes and inability to remember her daily timetable she still has the nerve to mock her sisters who went to summer school (she told Abbie 'to go and talk to ellie and bonnie' when Abbie had to do summer maths)
LilaRose
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LilaRose »

Lukie_73 wrote:Not sure if I missed reading some posts but has anyone mentioned how ridiculous Ruby looked in her outfit for the first day of CVX? She is such a try-hard. I love the orange jumpsuit, but the sunglasses, lipstick, and orange bowling shoes were all just a little bit much and not really age appropriate either. She really comes across as someone who doesn't know herself at all.
I agree. She looked so much more natural, pretty and even younger without that crazy lipstick
emilynxlan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emilynxlan »

About that crash earlier this month, has anything legal happened since?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bbaby18
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbaby18 »

8 two puke passengers

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Harry_Potterfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harry_Potterfan »

8 Whinging Passengers
Harry_Potterfan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Harry_Potterfan »

8 Narcissistic Passengers
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

8 Sponsored Passengers
SunnySide0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SunnySide0 »

8 Passengers: no rules and private schools

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

On the last page I suggested 8 Passengers: Two Vomit Rule thanks to Ducklings4's hilarious comment.
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

8 Passengers: private schools, but no privacy.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

8 Passengers - No discipline No Care
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Namm wrote:I saw some footage from the CVX from another vlogger and Ruby seems to be the third wheel amongst her sisters. Don't know if it's the age difference but I've seen it before. It's either that she's left out or that she takes a step back ...
Maybe the sisters are a bit resentful because Ruby's channel does so much better than theirs? There definitely is a disconnect there. She is clearly not as close as the other 3 sisters.
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

8 passengers Survival Guide
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

i just watched the vlog with Julie and Abbi going to the doctors. They were so embarrasing and showing off in front of the Doctors. There is a point as a mom you step in and get them to calm down. They think their being cute and entertaining people. but honestly they just come across irritation, and people just trying to do their job without two grown kids goofing off and acting like tweedle dee and tweedle dumb.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

Their behavior in there was awful. Lol that nurse was not having it. She was probably wondering why this bozo Mom had her giant camera out pointed at her instead of controlling her children. I wonder if Ruby asks if she can film or just assumes. Or if she chooses doctors and dentist offices based on whether or not they allow filming. A lot places have strict no filming policies to protect other patients and staff. That nurse/tech did not look thrilled to be being recorded.

Also...they haven’t been to wellness checks in a few years? And are so behind on shots that the school is threatening to suspend them immediately? Parent of the year right there.

And Ruby prompting them to “act” by giving them those dumb lines to repeat was cringeworthy!!

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Ruby is so out of touch with reality. She’s sitting there laughing thinking her kids are being so cute and funny when in reality they are way to old to be acting like that in a doctors office.

Also, way to make two videos out of one day Ruby.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sweetiebee »

The drs office!!!!!! What on earth!!! Lots of people are commenting how awful that was. I think the comments are getting deleted. Im thinking.. imagine being a parent at that office getting some sad or scary news about your child and having to listen to THAT chaos. Not to mention, they were very rude to the dr and nurse acting up like that. They literally acted like 4 year olds. At best.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

I wonder if she realizes (or cares) that the reason she has so many views is because people love to watch a "trainwreck". She probably doesn't as long as the views are coming in. But people are watching her because they make fun of how dumb she is. She is not only pimping out herself but selling out her entire family as well. And all along, she just thinks she so famous and people love her. The only one's who "love" her are teenagers, who will eventually get bored with her and find the new "best thing".
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

Sweetiebee wrote:The drs office!!!!!! What on earth!!! Lots of people are commenting how awful that was. I think the comments are getting deleted. Im thinking.. imagine being a parent at that office getting some sad or scary news about your child and having to listen to THAT chaos. Not to mention, they were very rude to the dr and nurse acting up like that. They literally acted like 4 year olds. At best.
what vlog was this in??

sweetlace
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sweetlace »

Baconsgirl wrote:
Sweetiebee wrote:The drs office!!!!!! What on earth!!! Lots of people are commenting how awful that was. I think the comments are getting deleted. Im thinking.. imagine being a parent at that office getting some sad or scary news about your child and having to listen to THAT chaos. Not to mention, they were very rude to the dr and nurse acting up like that. They literally acted like 4 year olds. At best.
what vlog was this in??

Skipped school to go to the movies. The vlog from today.

Return to “8 Passengers”