• Advertisement
    

2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby blackroses » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:03 pm

This was the funniest title I saw so I chose it. Since part 44 got to 60 pages I think it’s time for a new thread.
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 1928
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 2:37 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 5922 times

Advertisement

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby OhHiImSam » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:06 pm

Bringing over from the last thread:

Yeah, so lemme get this straight:

>Charlie gets to play with Lily's snack bars, crushing them in the process
>The toys Lily gets for holidays become Charlie AND Lily's toys
>but Lily can't play with the fucking light up ball.
Image
User avatar
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2090
Joined: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 1525 times
Been thanked: 10715 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby ForeverGauc01 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:13 pm

I thought 2011MGofMiralax was better.. but then again I don’t know how to make a new thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2270
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 16706 times
Been thanked: 9163 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby badenglisch » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:18 pm

Do threads here expire or close after a certain number of comments?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Informer
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 1720 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby smom12 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:41 pm

It depends on if the person who made a thread is a moderator or not.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3902
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5406 times
Been thanked: 24892 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby flightlessbird » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:45 pm

Vanessa loves Britney's kid more than she does her own.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1298
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1450 times
Been thanked: 4596 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby rdt1004 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:47 pm

OhHiImSam wrote:Bringing over from the last thread:

Yeah, so lemme get this straight:

>Charlie gets to play with Lily's snack bars, crushing them in the process
>The toys Lily gets for holidays become Charlie AND Lily's toys
>but Lily can't play with the fucking light up ball.

She’s such a piece of shit. She’s going to make Lily end up resenting Charlie, it’s already a given that she’ll resent Vanessa. Hopefully her relationship with David stays good, even if he is an absent father.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1772
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:04 pm
Has thanked: 18360 times
Been thanked: 5455 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby badenglisch » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:49 pm

Lol @ the title of the video. V can't fathom how anyone else can have tons of energy without taking some form of amphetamine. And funny she jokes about taking Nolan. She can't handle 1 kid with special needs, let alone too. That's cute though V, dream big dreams

Is she spraying heat protector in Lily's hair before they go to the climbing gym?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Informer
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 1720 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby britneyandshady » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:53 pm

Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/bf53b5f8151b7734c929428b0bfc2aef.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
britneyandshady
Talker
 
Posts: 177
Joined: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:08 pm
Has thanked: 961 times
Been thanked: 1357 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:00 pm

britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/bf53b5f8151b7734c929428b0bfc2aef.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looks like a prisoner


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 16870 times
Been thanked: 6239 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby badenglisch » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 pm

She hasn't put a weigh in video on IG in a while. Rapid weight loss getting a little too hard to explain, perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
User avatar
badenglisch
Informer
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Sat Sep 16, 2017 8:24 am
Has thanked: 505 times
Been thanked: 1720 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Mel1011 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:01 pm

IMG_4011.JPG


Just wanted to bring this gem to the new thread.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 1476 times
Been thanked: 7794 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Jeybee27 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:04 pm

flightlessbird wrote:Vanessa loves Britney's kid more than she does her own.


More than she does lily at least.
I said in the last thread. She helped aria get off the carousel and barely caught lily as she was about to fall off.
Jeybee27
Gossiper
 
Posts: 864
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 4129 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Hatethefakeones » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Mel1011 wrote:
IMG_4011.JPG


Just wanted to bring this gem to the new thread.
Don't forget this one lol[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/d81442b1adf73cad98463642ba2276bb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 1650 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Hatethefakeones » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Jeybee27 wrote:
flightlessbird wrote:Vanessa loves Britney's kid more than she does her own.


More than she does lily at least.
I said in the last thread. She helped aria get off the carousel and barely caught lily as she was about to fall off.
Yes! I was like wtf check your own kid first!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 1650 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Hatethefakeones » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:13 pm

spillingthetea wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/bf53b5f8151b7734c929428b0bfc2aef.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looks like a prisoner


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Her face looks like if she put some sunscreen and left it there lol doesn't match with the rest of her body. She looks sick

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
 
Posts: 522
Joined: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:39 am
Has thanked: 1650 times
Been thanked: 1392 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby staceybrax » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:36 pm

badenglisch wrote:She hasn't put a weigh in video on IG in a while. Rapid weight loss getting a little too hard to explain, perhaps?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk


Or her weight loss has stalled and she doesn’t want to admit it.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4009
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3290 times
Been thanked: 10775 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:39 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:
Mel1011 wrote:
IMG_4011.JPG


Just wanted to bring this gem to the new thread.
Don't forget this one lol[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/d81442b1adf73cad98463642ba2276bb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


When the laxative is kicking in


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 16870 times
Been thanked: 6239 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby spillingthetea » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:50 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:
spillingthetea wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/bf53b5f8151b7734c929428b0bfc2aef.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looks like a prisoner


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Her face looks like if she put some sunscreen and left it there lol doesn't match with the rest of her body. She looks sick

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/0792166a47871af18172f657c385e345.jpeg[/img]



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1305
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 16870 times
Been thanked: 6239 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Blackswan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:55 pm

Hatethefakeones wrote:Don't forget this one lol https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 2276bb.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk


Jessss does the SAME ugly face
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21524 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby rottiemama » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:58 pm

ForeverGauc01 wrote:I thought 2011MGofMiralax was better.. but then again I don’t know how to make a new thread.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I know! I finally got around to making the new thread and just as I was about to save it, I got a notification this one was posted.

However, the way we’ve been posting lately, we might need another thread next week.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
User avatar
rottiemama
Informer
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:15 pm
Has thanked: 4302 times
Been thanked: 2639 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Blackswan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:58 pm



OMG you made her the fat one lol
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21524 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Bambi_ » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 pm

britneyandshady wrote:Her hair and eyebrows are SO thin and she looks terminally ill. Is no one in her or David’s family concerned for her at all???
[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180405/bf53b5f8151b7734c929428b0bfc2aef.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


She looks very masculine... and not in a good way.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bambi_
Gossiper
 
Posts: 683
Joined: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:39 pm
Has thanked: 667 times
Been thanked: 2569 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby flightlessbird » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 pm

I can't get over her saying "LILIAN give it back to him." As Lily says "hey that's my ball".

I get the whole sharing thing, but if it was in fact Lily's ball, it doesn't matter because Charlie (or should I say Vanessa?) gets whatever the fuck they want.
flightlessbird
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1298
Joined: Fri May 30, 2014 2:44 am
Has thanked: 1450 times
Been thanked: 4596 times

Re: 2011Personalities (2011teenagemom) part 45

Postby Blackswan » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:08 pm

Her neck is so yellow.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7261
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 21524 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to 2011teenagemom

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement