• Advertisement

OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Re: OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Postby milkmama0306jr » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:37 am

minties82 wrote:I don't get this encouraging kids to walk stuff, they just don't when they are ready? There isn't any need to as they are usually so keen to move and explore! I never encouraged or forced my kids to walk and they were 11m, 11m and 12m when they switched from crawling and cruising to proper walking.

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L02 using Tapatalk
I get that 100%, but Alaya shows interests in walking, she was so happy to walk.
My child hasn't crawled, he's 7 months but he is standing up and desperately trying to walk, it's amazing, I help him and so does his dad, he has a walker and stationary, bit since he shows interest, we encourage him

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
milkmama0306jr
Informer

Advertisement

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:38 am

KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="keyraeee"][quote="Mieke"][quote="Mommyof6"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="keyraeee"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/e8f3fe535a5ea0db8226d743f365c5e1.jpg[/img]

“We wanna get pregnant at the beginning of 2019” LMFAO “WE” Girl no, YOU wanna be pregnant by the beginning of 2019, Oscar made it pretty clear in the vlogs that hes not ready.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg she needs to stop lol, that dude has made it clear. I know it's old ass news, but I swear I get that was what the insta fighy was about because she can't respect that he doesnt want more kids and he doesn't want to marry her

"We" my ass we know its just her.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
You do know that the beginning of 2019 is still like 8 months from now? Oscar doesn't want a baby yet but he has voiced that he wants like one or 2 more in the future. If they get pregnant beginning 2019, Levi will be 4 when the baby is born and Alaya will be 2,5 years old. I think it is a great time for them to think about more children

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk[/quote]

So what if its 8 months from now, I still dont think Oscar is ready to add another baby to the family. They can barely handle the two they have now. I think when he when he said he wants more kids in the future, he probably meant wayyyyyy later in the future lol. But who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Why would they want to have kids in the wayyyyy future. Who wants that big of an age gap between kids and school for them. Me and my brothers are 10 and 12 years apart and it sucks. They are both in elementary school when I left highschool. Its like starting over again.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Kyra had mentioned wanting to do that same thing at some point. Oscar’s mom has told her how much she loves the age gap between Oscar and Aimee and Kaycee and Caden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She would be so stupid to do so. Age gap suck. But then that means she would have to think about her kids feelings and not her own. Our age gap has put a huge strain on my family's relationship. I hate it.

Just because it has in your family doesn’t mean that this applies to everyone else. my mum and her sister are 10 years apart and they’re closer than anybody else I know

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:42 am

I felt SO bad that levi and alaya were in thick jeans and it was apparently insanely hot and they forced the kids to walk in that heat. Levi’s face was SO red and the kids were clearly distressed bc of the heat. They were so overheated. That isnt healthy or safe. Poor babies :( if they realized itd take a long time why not turn back and go later or idk check the weather before going and dress them apporpriately. Sunscreen. Shorts. Hats. Or check the distance to the park before leaving. Wtf is wrong with them?!

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:43 am

minties82 wrote:I don't get this encouraging kids to walk stuff, they just don't when they are ready? There isn't any need to as they are usually so keen to move and explore! I never encouraged or forced my kids to walk and they were 11m, 11m and 12m when they switched from crawling and cruising to proper walking.

There is nothing wrong with encouraging kids to walk and actually helps speed the Process for most kids and it helps them learn to walk correctly

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby milkmama0306jr » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:46 am

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:I felt SO bad that levi and alaya were in thick jeans and it was apparently insanely hot and they forced the kids to walk in that heat. Levi’s face was SO red and the kids were clearly distressed bc of the heat. They were so overheated. That isnt healthy or safe. Poor babies :( if they realized itd take a long time why not turn back and go later or idk check the weather before going and dress them apporpriately. Sunscreen. Shorts. Hats. Or check the distance to the park before leaving. Wtf is wrong with them?!

They're inconsiderate of their kids. I live in Texas, I check the weather in advance. We go outside anywhere from 10am to 2pm being the latest, because of the heat and mosquitos. Man don't these idoits realize as parents you have to plan the day? Check the weather, dress the kids accordingly. My son and I both wear sunblock, bug spray (I prefer the honest brand), hats, light shorts and shirt, I check for bugs etc , but they're too lazy to do any of that.

milkmama0306jr
Informer

Postby Delrey__ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:19 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180417/a211ebeb9d2b3526296438fbec273c86.jpg[/img]
I see that kyra IS following kernel, I don’t know why people are saying she unfollowed her?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Informer

Postby Delrey__ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:27 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180417/a211ebeb9d2b3526296438fbec273c86.jpg[/img]
I see that kyra IS following kernel, I don’t know why people are saying she unfollowed her?

Delrey__
Informer

Postby ayeyae » Tue Apr 17, 2018 11:38 am

Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ayeyae
Amateur

Postby Mieke » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:02 pm

ayeyae wrote:Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

Its because they are not Mormon, I think the other families exclude them. They can't be seen with non Mormons

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk
Mieke
Amateur

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:59 pm

If they show signs of wanting to walk there is nothing wrong with encouragement. My daughter cruises around the furniture and takes a few steps and we make a big ol' scene with clapping and such. But we don't force her to do it. It's more the lack of parental interaction they are lazy when it comes to the kids. The kids like the nanny, kyla and grandma more because they interact with them and encourage them to do things.
Steps_to_STFU
Gossiper

Postby soul_in_a_earthsuit » Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:54 pm

They let levi and alaya crawl alll over the nasty airport floors and then eat without cleaning their hands?! Viiiiile. Those are FILLED with germs

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper

Postby ginagiraffe » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:28 pm

So in kyras follows list keren isnt there but if you look at kerens followers list she is. So i dont know whats going on but thats twitters mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Amateur

Postby MoonFace » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:44 pm

ginagiraffe wrote:So in kyras follows list keren isnt there but if you look at kerens followers list she is. So i dont know whats going on but thats twitters mistake.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
She is.[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180417/85890f076c07248dedc0275a251dcf62.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
MoonFace
Informer

Postby ayeyae » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:53 pm

Mieke wrote:
ayeyae wrote:Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

Its because they are not Mormon, I think the other families exclude them. They can't be seen with non Mormons

Thanks. That makes sense I guess.

ayeyae
Amateur

Postby poisonprincess » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:02 pm

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:
ckks wrote:[quote="KLothbrock"][quote="keyraeee"][quote="Mieke"][quote="Mommyof6"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="keyraeee"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/e8f3fe535a5ea0db8226d743f365c5e1.jpg[/img]

“We wanna get pregnant at the beginning of 2019” LMFAO “WE” Girl no, YOU wanna be pregnant by the beginning of 2019, Oscar made it pretty clear in the vlogs that hes not ready.

Omg she needs to stop lol, that dude has made it clear. I know it's old ass news, but I swear I get that was what the insta fighy was about because she can't respect that he doesnt want more kids and he doesn't want to marry her

You do know that the beginning of 2019 is still like 8 months from now? Oscar doesn't want a baby yet but he has voiced that he wants like one or 2 more in the future. If they get pregnant beginning 2019, Levi will be 4 when the baby is born and Alaya will be 2,5 years old. I think it is a great time for them to think about more children

So what if its 8 months from now, I still dont think Oscar is ready to add another baby to the family. They can barely handle the two they have now. I think when he when he said he wants more kids in the future, he probably meant wayyyyyy later in the future lol. But who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]Why would they want to have kids in the wayyyyy future. Who wants that big of an age gap between kids and school for them. Me and my brothers are 10 and 12 years apart and it sucks. They are both in elementary school when I left highschool. Its like starting over again.

Kyra had mentioned wanting to do that same thing at some point. Oscar’s mom has told her how much she loves the age gap between Oscar and Aimee and Kaycee and Caden.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]She would be so stupid to do so. Age gap suck. But then that means she would have to think about her kids feelings and not her own. Our age gap has put a huge strain on my family's relationship. I hate it.

Just because it has in your family doesn’t mean that this applies to everyone else. my mum and her sister are 10 years apart and they’re closer than anybody else I know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Each case would be so different in its on way for sure.
Although I do feel that majority of the time the large age gaps would result in relationships that aren’t as close as those born closer together.
I found that in order to have a closer bond to my 10yrs younger sister I had to consciously work hard and push for it as it doesn’t just happen. It’s quite difficult as each is at such a different point in their own life and relating to each other is hard when it seems like the only similarity you have is blood.

poisonprincess
Amateur

Postby Delrey__ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:14 pm

Levi and Alaya looked so cute riding all the games by themselves in today’s vlog

Delrey__
Informer

Postby Steps_to_STFU » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:18 pm

These jerks make me so irrationally angry. One of my biggest things is shitty parents. These two are scum. Who sits and says their child has no personality? Maybe to them as their head is always up Levi's ass and letting him act like a little shit. But Alaya has a very bubbly personality.
Steps_to_STFU
Gossiper

Postby Mommyof6 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:28 pm

Mieke wrote:

This made me laugh i am Mormon and its defiantly not like that. I don't think I have even seen other morman vloggers meet with other morman vloggers I think they are just in their all in their own little worlds in general especially when they have a million of kids to take care of.

Mommyof6
Gossiper

Postby jessie131 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:30 pm

KLothbrock wrote:
scjara0730 wrote:
KLothbrock wrote:[quote="ckks"][quote="KLothbrock"][quote="keyraeee"][quote="Mieke"][quote="Mommyof6"][quote="milkmama0306jr"][quote="keyraeee"][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180416/e8f3fe535a5ea0db8226d743f365c5e1.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk[/quote] eh i guess it depends... me and my older sister are 2 years apart and me and my younger sister are 5 but my littlest sister and her are about 2 yrs apart also and we all get along so well i don’t think it sucks at all my parents have never said it was a problem nobody has ever complained about it either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]2 years and 5 years are a lot different then 10 and 12 years apart. I was 12 when my youngest brother was born.

I doubt Oscar wants to wait 10 years for another baby. Probably 3 or 4 years.

jessie131
Talker

Postby missy-1010 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:49 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:
Mieke wrote:

This made me laugh i am Mormon and its defiantly not like that. I don't think I have even seen other morman vloggers meet with other morman vloggers I think they are just in their all in their own little worlds in general especially when they have a million of kids to take care of.

Every Mormon I’ve ever met has been so stuck up, high and mighty and rude.

missy-1010
Gossiper

Postby jessie131 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:53 pm

When my daughter showed interest in doing things, I encouraged her a lot. Like helping push her feet for her, or teaching her how to get on her hands and knees. She ending up crawling at 5 months and waking at 8 months. With my son I am a lot busier and don’t encourage him as much. And he’s 6 months and only learnt to roll over a month ago. So I definitely think it helps a lot.

jessie131
Talker

Postby bookwrm97 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:07 pm

They're like real brother and sisters now! Oscar what? God his parents must be so embarrassed over how dumb he is. The clips of the kids were so cute though.

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk
bookwrm97
Talker

OKSendMeganAway | Part 19

Postby Delrey__ » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:08 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:
Mieke wrote:

The Gardner quad squad and the Binghams are the only I’ve seen that they’ve met each other

Delrey__
Informer

Postby KLothbrock » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Delrey__ wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:
Mieke wrote:[quote="ayeyae"]Does anyone else think it’s weird how they’re so isolated from other Utah vloggers?

The Gardner quad squad and the Binghams are the only I’ve seen that they’ve met each other

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk[/quote]The Gardner Quad Squad is just as big of a joke as Oscar and Kyra. Let them definitely not take any advice from either party.

Sent from my Z982 using Tapatalk
KLothbrock
Informer

Postby ytmamaviewer24 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 9:13 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:
Mieke wrote:

Really? from what I've been told, its very difficult to live in Utah and have a social life if your not mormon. That everyone assumes you are, and if you say you're not then they start treating you differently. I don't live in the US but there's a mormon church like 4 blocks from my house and the people just keep to themselves too. I always found it really odd and believed it was just their way lol.
ytmamaviewer24
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to OKBaby