JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

peylizt192
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Mutant Toes and Pigtail Woes (Part 112)

Unread post by peylizt192 »

MamaJoAnna wrote:Thread titles?
jesssfam: Stabby hubby and irresponsible money
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

MamaJoAnna wrote:Thread titles?
jesssfam: Stabby hubby and irresponsible money
Princesskris77
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Princesskris77 »

She’s real good at spending because she doesn’t actually have to earn it. Videoing yourself is not work nor is editing. It’s playing around with cameras and computers. If either of them had to go out and earn money they would be flipping burgers because they are both lazy and stupid. I hope YouTube stops and they get a reality check.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

cocogogo wrote:
dazzled wrote:A friend of a friend (I know, I know, but really lol) does YouTube, she has around 400000 subscribers and makes between $50 - 60000 a year.

Also this seems fairly realistic:

It's not bad at all for basically sitting on your ass all day long, but they also have to feed 5 people, so while I think that you could live off that comfortably if you're somewhat frugal, I don't see how you can blow your money left and right with that income...
Don't forget all the sponsors they do too. She's always being sponsored by something or another. And those are just guesstimates. I think YouTube's earn a LOT more than people seem to think!
I calculated based on the $393 estimated $$ per video. They are sitting on about $102,180 not including sponsorships
peylizt192
Informer
Informer

cocogogo wrote:
dazzled wrote:A friend of a friend (I know, I know, but really lol) does YouTube, she has around 400000 subscribers and makes between $50 - 60000 a year.

Also this seems fairly realistic:

It's not bad at all for basically sitting on your ass all day long, but they also have to feed 5 people, so while I think that you could live off that comfortably if you're somewhat frugal, I don't see how you can blow your money left and right with that income...
Don't forget all the sponsors they do too. She's always being sponsored by something or another. And those are just guesstimates. I think YouTube's earn a LOT more than people seem to think!
I calculated based on the $393 estimated $$ per video. They are sitting on about $102,180 not including sponsorships
Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:So she can drop 20k on a camper but can't pay out of pocket to fix her crippling back and stomach pain? She's stupid as fuck.

I wish YT would end tomorrow for her and they go bankrupt. I would laugh my ass off.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
I hope not for the kids sake .

Also, they would never go bankrupt. They could sell that camper for like 15k and it would be in cash. They could both go out and get jobs and make enough to pay for the mortgage, they could sell the cars.. etc etc... Not only is it weird to wish that on a family of 9 it would just never happen.
Jess absolutely is trash but also like you don’t even “go” bankrupt. They’d have to qualify for it, go to court, and even pay to declare bankruptcy. You can be thousands of dollars in debt and just have too much pride to give up all your debt

Moony
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Moony »

nineteenninety3 wrote:
hannahbananastar32 wrote:I commented on her video I find it so distasteful “I spent $20,000” why not say “we bought a trailer” this last 6 weeks it’s all been about look how much money I can spend

Shes definitely been more showy with money this year, like counting out cash for the zoo guy at the birthday party on camera, telling everyone how much everything costs that they buy, and the spending is definitely getting worse. I wonder what's changed.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
I think in the birthday vlog where she was counting out money, she only counted out like a fraction of the cash she had on hand. It’s not like she’s being paid in cash, it’s weird she keeps so much on her presumably at all times. My husband works a job where he gets tips so we basically live off the cash and it personally bothers me to have a lot of cash on hand, and I think it looks showy to have to go through it to pay for something

Dancingbutterfly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Dancingbutterfly »

As for jessss and her spending, not only do I believe she at least makes 200k a year based on brand deals and sponsorships especially on her Instagram, I also want to point out that she lived “modestly” until she met stabby and really until they bought the house. While living with Mimi primarily all those years before, she was pocketing money (yes not as much as she does now) but never had to pay for utilities, full rent, or childcare. She even had not so great cars and when she went to an actual dealer she got a dodge caravan of all things. She’s probably spending frivolously now because she feels somewhat invincible that she’s making a ton more money than before, has steady uploading schedule for the most part, and actually had quite a bit of a stash in the bank prior. She even said herself the reason she waited so long to leave Mimi’s with her gang was because she wanted to save money and reasonably afford her Disney obsession and such. With all of this said, she definitely needs to slow down but I would agree that she’s not in as much debt as some assume she is.

ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ale1290- »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:So she can drop 20k on a camper but can't pay out of pocket to fix her crippling back and stomach pain? She's stupid as fuck.

I wish YT would end tomorrow for her and they go bankrupt. I would laugh my ass off.

Wow , what a terrible person you are . If you don’t like other to succeed then start working your ass off . Don’t be jealous

ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Wow , what a terrible person you are . If you don’t like other to succeed then start working your ass off . Don’t be jealous

missskristyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by missskristyy »

I hate her “I dont know if it’s just a California thing” about the most dumb/logical things...

Like about Medicaid...
Or about the time change...
And now the Organ Donner...

Does she really believe those things only exist in California, like ????

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:

Also, they would never go bankrupt. They could sell that camper for like 15k and it would be in cash. They could both go out and get jobs and make enough to pay for the mortgage, they could sell the cars.. etc etc... Not only is it weird to wish that on a family of 9 it would just never happen.
I honestly think Chris would leave before getting a job.

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Notreal5 wrote:

. It totally could happen. We don’t know what their finances are like for sure. Tbh I hope it happens too, Jess is an entitled brat because she’s never had to work a real job or struggle. Call me jealous. Sure I wish I made as much money as she does and my husband could stay home with us all week but that’s not the way it is and if I could trade lives with Jess, I wouldn’t. Money isn’t everything.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

How fucking stupiddddd to just drop 20k on an impulse item like that. She doesn’t even like camping! After this summer I guarantee they’ll only go like once a year. Hopefully she gives it to Wendy when she realizes what a stupid decision this was.

Also, did anyone catch that fucking rude comment she made to the RV salesman? He said something like “maybe I’ll start a YouTube channel” and jess was like “you definitely wouldn’t be selling RV’s anymore!”. God forbid someone actually works for their money.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Does anyone know where they plan to store it?

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Amelia322 wrote:Does anyone know where they plan to store it?

On the street right next to the dumpster and the dresser. Where else?! Image

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Not to have the moral police come at me but for some reason Addie is kind of annoying to me. I don't even know how a baby/toddler can be annoying but she is.
ale1290-
Amateur
Amateur

Bsveach15 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:
Notreal5 wrote: I hope not for the kids sake .

. It totally could happen. We don’t know what their finances are like for sure. Tbh I hope it happens too, Jess is an entitled brat because she’s never had to work a real job or struggle. Call me jealous. Sure I wish I made as much money as she does and my husband could stay home with us all week but that’s not the way it is and if I could trade lives with Jess, I wouldn’t. Money isn’t everything.

You can make enough money you just have to work your way up . Bitching about others people success will not make any difference in you life .

cardboardbox
Informer
Informer

Unread post by cardboardbox »

Some people pay for seasonal sites at a campground and they can keep it there and go camping when they want. If they wanted to go to another campground they could tow it there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

Bsveach15 wrote:

On the street right next to the dumpster and the dresser. Where else?! Image

I thought I heard her say that wasn't the permanent plan to park on their street. Why not waste even more money paying to store it somewhere else? Is wasting money just a California thing? lol

Return to “JesssFam”