• Advertisement

2 in a Zoo

2 in a Zoo

Postby Defuego » Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:52 pm

Couldn't find a thread on them so forgive me if one already exists. Does anyone watch them?
Dad Mike and Mom Melanie have 3 little boys & one daughter, Cadence, who they adopted from India in November 2017.
Mike and Melanie are the last people I would expect to be husband and wife. Mike is too much for me, he's like a cartoon character, and comes off as fake at times. Where Melanie is super bland and never shows emotion or expression.
They were truly blessed with Cadence. She is such a sweet, happy child. Seeing her go from speaking no English to having a pretty full English vocab has been impressive.
Thoughts?
https://www.youtube.com/user/michaeljchandler
Defuego
Gossiper

Advertisement

Re: 2 in a Zoo

Postby Caisflame » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:38 pm

The constant religion and god talk is a bit more than I care to hear. I respect beliefs but these people could crap out a turd and say it was god blessing their toilet.
I love that they adopted from India because it's currently the country with the most orphans. I hope Cadie can stay connected to her culture, considering she's in a very Christian, conservative, white family. I think Mike will be the one to try to preserve that the most because he does have a ton of love for her. I have no doubt he sees her as his daughter the same way he sees the boys as his sons, and it was like that instantly. Melanie seems very detached from everything. Even at amusement parks her face and voice never changes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Caisflame
Gossiper

• Advertisement

Return to Lesser Gossiped About Moms