Liza Adele

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Liza Adele

Post by SerendipitySusan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:14 pm

I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CrazyMazy00 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:20 pm

I’m from Maryland and Bethesda is hands down one of the most expensive cities to live in! Maryland in general has a high cost of living so you’re definitely going to pay a pretty penny for a brand new single family home. I think people see the size of her home and don’t take the location into consideration. However, she’s obviously posting and viewing these huge houses for YouTube content. If her husband has been able to pay their mortgage off in such a short time, then clearly he’s smart enough with their money to know not to just jump into a $900k house. It’s all for show. Honestly I don’t watch her vlogs anymore but out of all her YouTube group, she’s the least cringeworthy these days.
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:36 pm

Liza is definitely the most boring youtuber I've come across...her and Krista Bowman Ruth.

Liza's house is gross, her style is horrible and she keeps her child from interacting and socializing like a normal kid his age.
Her husband is afraid of the camera.
It all adds up to be weird and sad.

I believe she has realized her mistakes with her channel being so shitty, and I have noticed her trying to hop on the "motivational" train, which won't work because the woman isn't even motivated to get off her couch some days, and she certainly isn't motivated to keep a nice house.

So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).
While some other Youtubers are showing off these (for a lot of people) unattainable lifestyles (*ahem* Aryn Williams) Liza and her husband could be showing viewers how to live a good life, with some nice things and a lot of budget friendly things. They could be teaching how to live within your means, rather then buying Boss Mom wine tumblers, and glitter covered yeti"s every damn month.
SerendipitySusan wrote:I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CrazyMazy00 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:56 pm

Yes! That’s why I stopped watching her because her vlogs were incredibly boring. I can’t even eat her instastories most days. However, I totally agree with this!

People don’t want to watch grown women spend 90k on a car and blow through money like it’s water. I would much rather watch a channel that’s more relatable and realistic.
kristieanne87 wrote:Liza is definitely the most boring youtuber I've come across...her and Krista Bowman Ruth.

Liza's house is gross, her style is horrible and she keeps her child from interacting and socializing like a normal kid his age.
Her husband is afraid of the camera.
It all adds up to be weird and sad.

I believe she has realized her mistakes with her channel being so shitty, and I have noticed her trying to hop on the "motivational" train, which won't work because the woman isn't even motivated to get off her couch some days, and she certainly isn't motivated to keep a nice house.

So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).
While some other Youtubers are showing off these (for a lot of people) unattainable lifestyles (*ahem* Aryn Williams) Liza and her husband could be showing viewers how to live a good life, with some nice things and a lot of budget friendly things. They could be teaching how to live within your means, rather then buying Boss Mom wine tumblers, and glitter covered yeti"s every damn month.
SerendipitySusan wrote:I think Liza is about the most boring youtuber ever. But, if she and her husband are living a debt free lifestyle and saving and budgeting and being smart with their money, I give her major props for that. So many young people today spend like there’s no tomorrow and don’t give a single thought to saving, retirement, college funds, investments, etc. I hope she can be a positive influence on her young viewers in that respect.

lucky181
Amateur
Amateur

Post by lucky181 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:03 pm

I found it interesting when she mentioned that she thought other young families with children would be buying into the new neighborhood. How many young families can afford a $1 million home?
SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by SerendipitySusan » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:04 pm

kristieanne87 wrote: So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).

I totally agree! I think it is AWESOME that she drives a Hyundai, for example. My brother and sister in law, in their late 40s, each earn at least $300k a year and they have a nice house. But my sister in law drives a Hyundai sedan (they have two kids) and they do almost all their grocery shopping at Aldi. They save for nice vacations and retirement and college for the boys. They’ve done a GREAT job with their money. I admire it a lot.

Liza could find her own niche if she started branding herself as frugal or debt free or something like that. I’d watch.

kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:06 pm

Agreed!

Liza, put away the pouty face and take our advice boo!
SerendipitySusan wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote: So with that being said, if her husband is as savvy as you all think with their money...Liza should stop being ashamed of her shitty, cheap house and cars and she should show off how her and her husband live debt free (or close to it).

I totally agree! I think it is AWESOME that she drives a Hyundai, for example. My brother and sister in law, in their late 40s, each earn at least $300k a year and they have a nice house. But my sister in law drives a Hyundai sedan (they have two kids) and they do almost all their grocery shopping at Aldi. They save for nice vacations and retirement and college for the boys. They’ve done a GREAT job with their money. I admire it a lot.

Liza could find her own niche if she started branding herself as frugal or debt free or something like that. I’d watch.

Guru_Schmooru
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Guru_Schmooru » Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:46 am

I am new to watching her. Why does she always have the dog filter on her instagram stories? Maybe I am getting too old (late 30’s) but that just seems very juvenile and desperate.

I’ve been looking for new skincare so, I checked out the products she was shilling. You have to sign up for a subscription service....uh, NO!

I am from small town USA, think Mark Twain. There isn’t even a 700K house for sale in my town! Ha ha ha!

Now I have to google the ACE family drama. Sounds juicy!
crestsanicode
Informer
Informer

Post by crestsanicode » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:55 am

lucky181 wrote:I found it interesting when she mentioned that she thought other young families with children would be buying into the new neighborhood. How many young families can afford a $1 million home?
If they live in her area, probably all of them. You don't live in their area if you're not making bank. You also have to remember that salaries reflect the area. For example an RN in Alabama can probably live off of 25 an hour.. but in NY they'd probably make 35+ an hour because everything is more expensive. So although these people are buying million dollar houses and making 300k+ it's because the jobs in the area HAVE to pay that for people to afford to live there. That's not always transferable elsewhere. So if he truly can work from home anywhere they need to leave lol.
MelodicSunrise
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Post by MelodicSunrise » Fri Jan 11, 2019 11:06 am

I just watched her latest pregnancy update. Within the first 2 minutes of the video she touched/fixed/played with her hair about 20 times before finally putting it up in a ponytail. Then she continued to play with the ponytail for the rest of the video. Lol! It's really distracting and makes it harder to focus on what she's talking about.
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Post by CrazyMazy00 » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:41 pm

You’re either born and raised with lots of money or you're extremely well off and move there. My husband makes a great salary that would allow us to live well in many other states. In Maryland, we’re comfortable but the taxes and cost of living is ridiculous. If it wasn’t for both of our families being so close, we’d move in a heartbeat.
crestsanicode wrote:
lucky181 wrote:I found it interesting when she mentioned that she thought other young families with children would be buying into the new neighborhood. How many young families can afford a $1 million home?
If they live in her area, probably all of them. You don't live in their area if you're not making bank. You also have to remember that salaries reflect the area. For example an RN in Alabama can probably live off of 25 an hour.. but in NY they'd probably make 35+ an hour because everything is more expensive. So although these people are buying million dollar houses and making 300k+ it's because the jobs in the area HAVE to pay that for people to afford to live there. That's not always transferable elsewhere. So if he truly can work from home anywhere they need to leave lol.
Guru_Schmooru
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Guru_Schmooru » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:43 pm

The dog filter is in full force today on stories.......I don’t know why that annoys me so badly.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TuffTalk » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:54 pm

It is annoying or sure.

Adhbrh91
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Adhbrh91 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:11 am

I can’t bring myself to watch the click bait video about all her other click bait videos. Someone give us a recap.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TuffTalk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:48 am

Adhbrh91 wrote:I can’t bring myself to watch the click bait video about all her other click bait videos. Someone give us a recap.
please I cannot do another one lol Image

CaffeineMachine
Informer
Informer

Post by CaffeineMachine » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:55 am

I did not watch the video but per the comments she’s addressing the click bate.

Xoangelicchic
Talker
Talker

Post by Xoangelicchic » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:59 am

She was talking about getting a lot of hate on her recent I was wrong video with the whole clickbait and she said basically if people followed her on Instagram they would know she said she thought she could film and get a 4d ultrasound but couldn’t. And the over exaggerated titles are how she would talk if she was talking to a friend she apologized and blah blah

jsl22
Talker
Talker

Post by jsl22 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:01 am

Ok so she basically says the clickbait is like when you’re telling your girlfriends a story and you are a little over dramatic because you want them to say “omg wow!” So she isn’t trying to trick anyone, she just wants us to understand how she is feeling in that moment.

Basically she made herself look even more like an idiot and should have just said “you tubers often use clickbait to get more views and it’s a way that I can gain more followers.” Ugh Liza you’re sooooo boring.

xocoffeeloverxo
Talker
Talker

Post by xocoffeeloverxo » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:24 pm

She also states she wants us to feel what she’s feeling, because if she exaggerates something it’s because at the time she was filming she felt that way about what she filmed.I’m thinking this goes back to the video of when she bought a cake pop for Cam and took it away because it might contain nuts she was really scared and upset so she put a clickbait title (I can’t remember the title).

She addressed that she was upset over the ultrasound not being 4D so that’s why she titled it I was wrong, but she never addressed the original thumbnail picture and why she changed the thumbnail. Which IMO had a lot to do with it obviously if she changed the thumbnail.
LillyBee93
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LillyBee93 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 5:05 pm

She is just going on and on about these titles. The titles of the videos never bother me, it’s the stupid faces she makes. She doesn’t need to apologize for her titles or explain them. She just needs to stop choosing pictures where she looks like she’s about to burst into tears because her life is falling apart. Can’t she just smile? She’s either heart broken or trying to seduce her camera. A normal smile would be just fine Liza. The drama isn’t needed.
kristieanne87
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by kristieanne87 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:47 pm

She didn't address the stupid faces she makes in her thumbnails...or her completely changing her thumbnail after posting a video!!!!!!

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TuffTalk » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:57 pm

Xoangelicchic wrote:She was talking about getting a lot of hate on her recent I was wrong video with the whole clickbait and she said basically if people followed her on Instagram they would know she said she thought she could film and get a 4d ultrasound but couldn’t. And the over exaggerated titles are how she would talk if she was talking to a friend ImageImage she apologized and blah blah

snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Post by snagglesnoogle » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:48 pm

Guru_Schmooru wrote:I am new to watching her. Why does she always have the dog filter on her instagram stories? Maybe I am getting too old (late 30’s) but that just seems very juvenile and desperate.

I’ve been looking for new skincare so, I checked out the products she was shilling. You have to sign up for a subscription service....uh, NO!

I am from small town USA, think Mark Twain. There isn’t even a 700K house for sale in my town! Ha ha ha!

Now I have to google the ACE family drama. Sounds juicy!
OMG, are you from Virgina City? My husband used to live there!
Son-Of-A-Snitch
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Son-Of-A-Snitch » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am

I am a bit surprised by the potty training video. For once I think she put out some good constructive content. I'm shocked
MamaBear1020
Talker
Talker

Post by MamaBear1020 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:32 am

Son-Of-A-Snitch wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am
I am a bit surprised by the potty training video. For once I think she put out some good constructive content. I'm shocked
I feel like she copied a smaller YT mom (Tre's Chic Mama) she put out the same video a couple days ago. Unless YT gives them the prompts for videos and they choose from a list or something... very possible! Just like you can see when celebs have sponsored ads for products and their captions will be identical to another celebs who is promoting the same thing lol.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”