• Advertisement
    

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Todays drama » Thu May 17, 2018 6:17 am

I didn’t mean to say the sponsors should tell Bonnie what to say about their brand. What I meant was, Bonnie should give her honest opinion, but she wants to do it on her terms, her money amount or a nice paid trip or free products. She seems to get put off or offended if what the company offers her is not what she expected. But she shouldn’t expect a premium deal when she is not the huge YouTube star she thinks she is.
Todays drama
Amateur
 
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:42 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 567 times

Advertisement

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby DrYoutube » Thu May 17, 2018 6:30 am

What is up with the Frankenstein eyelashes Bonnie and Ruby have?? Looks hideous. Bonnie has absolutely let a little bit of YouTube fame get to her head. She becomes more unlikable everyday. Sponsors??? Why do I want an entitled ,self absorbed channel endorsing my products? AND why out of 4 Griffith girls doe only one husband have a job??
DrYoutube
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri May 29, 2015 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 24 times
Been thanked: 79 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby sheltiefan » Thu May 17, 2018 8:06 am

Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 1503 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby FakingIt_MakingIt » Thu May 17, 2018 8:14 am

sheltiefan wrote:Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.



Its interesting how different families are, this is the one Griffiths thing I can understand haha. My family, and my sister in laws, are totally the same and Bonnie and siblings. We all are curious what the other is loving and using and are totally fine looking.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 2168
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:38 pm
Has thanked: 365 times
Been thanked: 7729 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby aral12 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:56 am

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.



Its interesting how different families are, this is the one Griffiths thing I can understand haha. My family, and my sister in laws, are totally the same and Bonnie and siblings. We all are curious what the other is loving and using and are totally fine looking.


At just before 7 minutes what does bonnie say? I’m assuming it’s flipping gosh but I played it so many times and everytime I can only hear “fucking gosh”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
aral12
Gossiper
 
Posts: 586
Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:21 am
Has thanked: 15450 times
Been thanked: 2686 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby natalka81 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:42 am

aral12 wrote:
FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
sheltiefan wrote:Okay so according to Bonnie, they go through each other's house and look at their stuff-interesting. I don't go through my parents or sister's home being nosy up in their rooms, cabinets, etc. Nothing against my family, but I don't look at their stuff, and expect the same thing from them!

Here it's time for Julie to have her baby, and Bonnie is acting like that was the first time looking at the nursery.



Its interesting how different families are, this is the one Griffiths thing I can understand haha. My family, and my sister in laws, are totally the same and Bonnie and siblings. We all are curious what the other is loving and using and are totally fine looking.


At just before 7 minutes what does bonnie say? I’m assuming it’s flipping gosh but I played it so many times and everytime I can only hear “fucking gosh”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I definitely heard "Frickin' gosh" Maybe it's a Laurel/Yanny thing! :)
User avatar
natalka81
Gossiper
 
Posts: 922
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:27 pm
Has thanked: 5014 times
Been thanked: 4307 times

Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Peachfish » Thu May 17, 2018 10:57 am

IS BOSTON SERIOUSLY NOT IN A BOOSTER SEAT OR CAR SEAT???? WTFFFFFF


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Peachfish
Amateur
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:44 am
Has thanked: 77 times
Been thanked: 222 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Toffie89 » Thu May 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Peachfish wrote:IS BOSTON SERIOUSLY NOT IN A BOOSTER SEAT OR CAR SEAT???? WTFFFFFF


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Was he even wearing a seatbelt?

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
Toffie89
Amateur
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:08 pm
Has thanked: 1102 times
Been thanked: 130 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby golden12345f » Fri May 18, 2018 5:37 am

Bonnie's english is absolutely horrible, no wonder Olivia's spelling is so bad! In todays video she kept on repeatedly saying "triantula" when it's tARantula.
golden12345f
Wallflower
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 6:36 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 39 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby amandaz » Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am

Again with the screeching throughout the vlog and the stupid, cringey beginning scene with too much feet and tissue up the nose and holier-than-you I’m so funny (when it’s really annoyance) attitude. I cannot stand Bonnie anymore she is turning into the worst person.

Also with two stay at home parents, how did Joel not know when to sign Cody up for baseball? All they do is sit their kids in the basement in front of the tv for play. All the kids in my neighborhood are in baseball, soccer, basketball, swimming, something year round.
amandaz
Amateur
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:40 am
Has thanked: 752 times
Been thanked: 141 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby KayCeeee » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

golden12345f wrote:Bonnie's english is absolutely horrible, no wonder Olivia's spelling is so bad! In todays video she kept on repeatedly saying "triantula" when it's tARantula.


She is such a ditz. Is she a toddler? What grown woman says TRI-antula? I can't.
KayCeeee
Amateur
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:05 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 466 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 10:26 am

Found this today, interesting read. Between talking about Ellie crapping herself. And potty training there is a few smh moments..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri May 18, 2018 1:30 pm

There are things we all do as parents and MAYBE tell our best friend about but we don't share them with the world because it would make us look like shitty parents, ya know? Bonnie has no filter.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 8898 times
Been thanked: 15997 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 5:14 pm

Has anyone looked up where this where house is located... for the bollie sale? I’m gonna say I thought it would be the “warehouse”they rented...but nope.....it must be a parking lot sale... but it’s a strip mall (that what I call them) Imagines Bonnie following customers from other stores.....pssssttt wanna buy a bollie case?? Free pop socket with purchase ;)
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 5:21 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:Has anyone looked up where this where house is located... for the bollie sale? I’m gonna say I thought it would be the “warehouse”they rented...but nope.....it must be a parking lot sale... but it’s a strip mall (that what I call them) Imagines Bonnie following customers from other stores.....pssssttt wanna buy a bollie case?? Free pop socket with purchase ;)


Parking lot sale bahahaha.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby staceybrax » Fri May 18, 2018 6:10 pm

If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4035
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3414 times
Been thanked: 10931 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 9:08 pm

staceybrax wrote:If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they wear there bollie gear to this sale to show everyone the excellent quality lol
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Elvi » Sat May 19, 2018 6:27 am

Dramatic princess wrote:
staceybrax wrote:If there’s anyone on here from the Layton Utah area they should pop on down and check out the top quality polyester Bollie clothing and give us a review.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they wear there bollie gear to this sale to show everyone the excellent quality lol


Their leggings will rip by the time the event is over.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Elvi
Talker
 
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat May 05, 2018 7:25 am
Has thanked: 684 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Aurielle » Sat May 19, 2018 10:17 am

Bonnies birkenstocks look so bad on her like her feet are oozing out the sides
Aurielle
Talker
 
Posts: 237
Joined: Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:49 am
Has thanked: 653 times
Been thanked: 685 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby sheltiefan » Sat May 19, 2018 11:21 am

No suprise, neither Bonnie or Ellie are wearing their dress! Matter of fact, outside of modeled pics, Bonnie hasn't been in the dress for any vlogs!
sheltiefan
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 12:01 pm
Has thanked: 157 times
Been thanked: 1503 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Sat May 19, 2018 5:59 pm

Just because I thought it was funny I made a comment they should wear their dresses. My comment said how much I loved them (made up garbage bla bla) but I said how nice it would be to see them in the dresses. My comment got deleted bahahaha. In under 10 minutes too. Wonder if I used a blocked word? Hmm you are wonderful. Great family. Please wear your bollie dresses . Pretty much is what I said ....I kinda hoped the minions would follow along and ask for them to wear the dress too lol. I failed
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Bundy » Sat May 19, 2018 6:05 pm

Im pretty sure both Bonnie and Ellie wouldn’t fit into their dresses anymore


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Bundy
Amateur
 
Posts: 86
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:35 pm
Has thanked: 97 times
Been thanked: 475 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby HelloSweetie » Sat May 19, 2018 6:13 pm

Dramatic princess wrote:Just because I thought it was funny I made a comment they should wear their dresses. My comment said how much I loved them (made up garbage bla bla) but I said how nice it would be to see them in the dresses. My comment got deleted bahahaha. In under 10 minutes too. Wonder if I used a blocked word? Hmm you are wonderful. Great family. Please wear your bollie dresses . Pretty much is what I said ....I kinda hoped the minions would follow along and ask for them to wear the dress too lol. I failed


Be careful commenting there and then mentioning it here, that's against the rules.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 12030
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:33 am
Has thanked: 13380 times
Been thanked: 55677 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby winniewise » Sat May 19, 2018 7:37 pm

Aurielle wrote:Bonnies birkenstocks look so bad on her like her feet are oozing out the sides
Oh man, I am usually a fan of Bonnie's style, but with those shoes and that loose dress she looked like a crazy old lady.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk
User avatar
winniewise
Informer
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:13 am
Has thanked: 6186 times
Been thanked: 2312 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Plastic Polyester Princess | Part 16

Postby Dramatic princess » Sat May 19, 2018 8:07 pm

Ok, ya know Bonnie’s picture where she cut her nieces hair. Well that’s also an IG pic. I just realized I can see some pics from there with out having an account. Well that one looked weird to me and I enlarged it....did they draw eye lashes on her??? Am I crazy. My screen shot isn’t the best but take a peek and let me know what you think.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement