• Advertisement

Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Re: Phil and Alex part 3: Go fund our lives and a bio child.

Postby srabbitt » Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Amelia322 wrote:Damn she made it to 11 weeks? How devastating. I did not know....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She didn't make it to 11 weeks... her pregnancy was kept going by fertility drugs.

She has a empty sac.. which isn't even a viable pregnancy. No Heartbeat = No Baby

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
srabbitt
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby eab424 » Thu Oct 11, 2018 9:40 pm

Back when I originally started the thread about Alex and Phil I saw signs. 

I’ve mentioned before how they straight out lie about things. 

There’s a video posted either just before Callie was born or after and they claimed they did not have a crowdfunding campaign for Kinsley’s adoption. Which is a lie. It was actually one they received the most from.

No Alex did not make it to 11 weeks of pregnancy. She is Lying to make her story more tragic in people’s eyes I guess. It was said either way but straight up nuts how they continued with a pregnancy that obviously ended weeks earlier. They never saw a heartbeat. The baby stopped growing at 5 weeks. They continued with the medications which did what they were supposed to, prevent a miscarriage from happening. There are a few ways a miscarriage can happen. Either your hormones are not at levels to support a pregnancy (this is what she was on medications for), the baby’s heart never starts beating or stops growing or both, or later in pregnancy the cervix isn’t strong enough to stay closed. Miscarriages are sad anytime they happen. But Alex had used it for views, subs and have lied about so much.

They’ve never been humble. Want proof go to a video they filmed when Kinsley was 9 months old.

6-7 weeks they were told the news wasn’t good. At 7 weeks they should’ve had her stop her medications. She has more medical knowledge than the average person so this is why I’m so put off by how she handled it. 

If I went to my doctor and he did an ultrasound and I was 7 weeks along and there was no heartbeat there would be no waiting almost a month and for what?
eab424
Gossiper

Postby LCCS225 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 7:25 am

Their vlogs suddenly seem to be so far behind real time. They're clearly going to drag this IVF transfer/two-week-wait out for as long as humanly possible.
LCCS225
Amateur

Postby eab424 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:36 pm

LCCS225 wrote:Their vlogs suddenly seem to be so far behind real time. They're clearly going to drag this IVF transfer/two-week-wait out for as long as humanly possible.

The good news about doing FET transfer is the embryos was 5 days old so they have less of a time to wait to find out if it took. But yeah they did the transfer last Friday? So they should know if it took or not today.

I remember the same thing happening last time because of course, Alex treats this as major surgery and "has" to be laid up all week. If she and her doctor knew the recent protocols IVF or FET does not negate that she be on bed rest for a week. It actually stacks the odds lesser in her favor by doing so. And even when they did tell you to go on bedrest years ago it was not for a full week.
eab424
Gossiper

Postby Sweetpea7 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:16 pm

I had ivf in the UK 29:years ago which resulted in twin girls the first attempt and bed rest was never even mentioned,it was business as usual ,it's ridiculous to be laid in a bed for a week why on Earth do her doctors think it would help anything? I was back at my job the next day on my feet for 8 hrs mg I was shouting and the screen what a pair !!!
Sweetpea7
Amateur

Postby sweetener » Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:36 pm

Why is Dr. Hatch still their doctor? It is baffling that a doctor allowed Alex to continue carrying a nonviable pregnancy for as long she did. Alex, as a nurse, should know better and should find another doctor.
sweetener
Informer

Postby srabbitt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:09 pm

sweetener wrote:Why is Dr. Hatch still their doctor? It is baffling that a doctor allowed Alex to continue carrying a nonviable pregnancy for as long she did. Alex, as a nurse, should know better and should find another doctor.
Because Dr. Hatch feeds into their bullshit. I swear she loves the drama and maybe feels special with all the attention she gets from the IVF. Alex isn't getting her dream of being pregnant so.. IVF treatment is the next best thing for her ego. Dr. Hatch is terrible and Alex has lost the plot.

srabbitt
Amateur

Postby whatinthisworld » Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:34 pm

They've titled the latest video "MIRACULOUS TWO EMBRYO IVF TRANSFER!!!" so maybe that means she took a home test today and found out she was pregnant. Because otherwise why use the term 'miraculous.' I actually do believe in miracles myself, but transferring two FETs in and within itself is not exactly miraculous. It's pretty much straight up medicine.

But I really do hope it works out for them. I will get very annoyed, though, if it turns out Alex is pregnant but then she's disappointed it's not twins. Those two really need to be counting the blessings they do have (incl. two beautiful and sweet girls).
whatinthisworld
Amateur

Postby Carol » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:52 pm

Using the word "miraculous" is pure clickbait.
Carol

Postby Sweetiebee » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Yea I bet she already knows it worked.
Sweetiebee
Informer

Postby Mommy359 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:48 pm

I believe she’s being dramatic. I doubt they know anything just yet.
Mommy359
Informer

Postby whatinthisworld » Sun Oct 14, 2018 1:16 am

Having gone through IVF, I know you can potentially get a positive result after 5-6 days post transfer. Of course, that doesn't happen for everyone. Your HCG would have to be high enough but it's not uncommon. I got a positive at 6 days post transfer myself. You're suppose to wait the full 14 days but most people are much too impatient for that (myself included). I'd say most people will get their answer on a reliable home test (early test) at least by day 9 (but sometimes as early as day 4).

She was at least 6-7 days post transfer when they uploaded the video. I think she's already taken a test.
whatinthisworld
Amateur

Postby LucyDiamond » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:28 am

Same. I had a positive on day 9 after a 3 day transfer. I also had a positive on day 11 after an IUI. I’m assuming they did a 5 day transfer? If so, they know. Especially if they haven’t said they are waiting on the blood test. Some people (I have NO idea how) wait for the blood test. Seems most common (via my scientific YouTube watching study) to wait in people who have had chemical pregnancies.
LucyDiamond
Amateur

Postby minniemickey23 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 11:23 am

As much as they annoy me, i know how badly i want to be pregnant and we’re doing IVF. I do hope it works, but that her two girls don’t suffer from not being the “miracle baby”

minniemickey23
Talker

Postby whatinthisworld » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:13 pm

Same here. I'm gearing up for another round of IVF myself. I actually do understand their desire to experience pregnancy and have a biological child (all reasons I am doing IVF again, too), but they are just so annoying. I just hate the way they play on people's emotions. Good example was Alex tagging a video a while back "MeToo" and going on and on about "MeToo."

And, no, this had absolutely nothing to do with the actual #MeToo movement. Instead, it was about how she sometimes feels like she's not doing enough. So disrespectful to all the women who actually support the #MeToo movement (wild guess of their politics tells me she doesn't.)
whatinthisworld
Amateur

Postby srabbitt » Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:15 pm

whatinthisworld wrote:Same here. I'm gearing up for another round of IVF myself. I actually do understand their desire to experience pregnancy and have a biological child (all reasons I am doing IVF again, too), but they are just so annoying. I just hate the way they play on people's emotions. Good example was Alex tagging a video a while back "MeToo" and going on and on about "MeToo."

And, no, this had absolutely nothing to do with the actual #MeToo movement. Instead, it was about how she sometimes feels like she's not doing enough. So disrespectful to all the women who actually support the #MeToo movement (wild guess of their politics tells me she doesn't.)
I hope your ivf round is successful

srabbitt
Amateur

Postby whatinthisworld » Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:19 pm

srabbitt wrote:
whatinthisworld wrote:Same here. I'm gearing up for another round of IVF myself. I actually do understand their desire to experience pregnancy and have a biological child (all reasons I am doing IVF again, too), but they are just so annoying. I just hate the way they play on people's emotions. Good example was Alex tagging a video a while back "MeToo" and going on and on about "MeToo."

I hope your ivf round is successful

Thank you! <3 <3 <3
whatinthisworld
Amateur

Postby eab424 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:47 pm

minniemickey23 wrote:As much as they annoy me, i know how badly i want to be pregnant and we’re doing IVF. I do hope it works, but that her two girls don’t suffer from not being the “miracle baby”

I've experienced IF and I lost my son 9 years ago during my pregnancy, I also lost my daughter in 2011. I know how much it hurts. But there's a difference between Alex and phil and us. They have their miracle babies and act like they have no children at all. It's a punch in the gut. How they acted this past year has proven what jerks they are. They constantly lie and act like their going to help people like us. When the reality is their helping themselves #1. z

They've had two easy adoptions. It's understandable since birth moms do want the best for their kids, at the time they were a pastor and a nurse. Then after Callie was born they decided to sack it all away and become youtube vloggers constantly whining about not having a bio kid. How many families would love what they have? My guess is they've read peoples comments because they constantly put in how much the love the girls etc, but their comments and actions scream "second choice". For the girls who will see those videos one day it will hurt them. I know they love them but love them enough to be ok with that being their family? I have doubts. I can't get passed Phil's comment about this past year being like they had no children at all.

I guess Phil would be more ok with IVF not working vs Alex. She even mentioned after this transfer and the next (there's one remaining embryo) if it doesn't work she wants to try IVF again. I think their continuing on with this doctor using the term lightly here because she goes along with their BS.

Their desire to have a biological child isn't wrong. I'm sure we all have the same desire for those of us who also want kids. But the way they act screams they aren't appreciative of the girls they do have. They don't have empty arms and they act like their childless which to me is very disrespectful of people who truly do have empty arms.
eab424
Gossiper

Postby Mommy359 » Sun Oct 14, 2018 8:17 pm

I guess everyone will know soon enough if they are actually with child.
Mommy359
Informer

Postby sondraK » Sun Oct 14, 2018 9:57 pm

Has bedrest been proven to increase the rate of pregnancy after transfer? Or is it just speculation from the medical community?
Also,I was wondering what happened with Alex's 1st two transfers? i know the last one was non viable
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby sondraK » Sun Oct 14, 2018 10:07 pm

I found this.I wonder if Alex's Dr made sure the uterine lining was thick enough.Either way,it's not just going to fall out.

https://www.growinggenerations.com/reso ... -transfer/

No bedrest needed.Women ttc naturally don't need it,neither would a proper transfer.
It makes me laugh.I was surprised the last time I got pregnant,bc we weren't trying,and i said to my husb.,"But I got UP right after!" LOL.Doesn't matter.Little swimmers.
I know that's different,but I still thought it was funny
sondraK
Gossiper

Postby Itsmyopinionn83 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 8:31 am

LCCS225 wrote:Their vlogs suddenly seem to be so far behind real time. They're clearly going to drag this IVF transfer/two-week-wait out for as long as humanly possible.

Vlogs that dont have the key words
IVF
Miraculously
Miracle
Transfer
Twins
Baby
Pregnant

Have significantly less views.
Itsmyopinionn83
Talker

Postby GetYouTubesTied » Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:20 pm

Last time was so drawn out I'm not sure I can stomach another round of this myself. Maybe I'll just read here! I like you all better, haha.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper

Postby eab424 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:39 pm

She does bedrest because Alex likes the attention. It's clear this is her thing. It's weird and crazy. She overdramatized her flu, even going to the urgent care. Her mom will pamper her, help with the kids before and after transfer. My pastor as a kid had a daughter who is just like Alex. She would use her medical procedures, illnesses for attention. Later on it developed into Munchausen's by proxy because she started using her kids illnesses for attention (I don't think Alex would go that far but this lady I knew did).

They started their vlogging channel originally when Kinsley was a baby, to me I would've focused on this beautiful baby girl they were blessed with and not focus on so much of the IF procedures etc. Yeah I would make a video here and there but I wouldn't have made it the focus of the channel.

Second thing I noticed is how at first Alex claimed she made it to 10 weeks now it's 11 weeks. Its becoming like the story of the fish that got away. I think she was just going into the tenth week if the pregnancy had miscarried then, but the truth is she miscarried long before that. There was never a heartbeat and the pregnancy stopped progressing at 5 weeks. I don't think it makes it hard on Alex per say, but I think she's making these claims to make it look more tragic if that makes sense. To me though any miscarriage is sad. But how she used it to exploit the channel and everything else just doesn't mesh.
eab424
Gossiper

Postby AuntieEm » Mon Oct 15, 2018 4:40 pm

I just read here and its perfectly adequate.
AuntieEm
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to I-P