• Advertisement
    

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat May 05, 2018 11:59 am

Title Credit: Panda714

Continued from Part 59: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13451

It seems that former moderators in this thread just picked a title from the suggestions that they enjoyed the most. If this is how you wish to continue going forward, I'm happy to do that for you. I hesitated to do that here, because all of the other threads I moderate really enjoy being able to pick the titles for themselves.

Picking one for you this time was a little more complicated because Tayler is new to me and while I've been reading here and following her anywhere I can to try and get caught up, I realize that she has a longer and more complicated history than most so really catching up may take some time. For the title to this new thread, I chose a suggestion from the post that had the most likes/thanks.

I'd really like to hear from all/some/a few of you to say... Do you want me to continue to pick titles for you from your suggestions every time? Or would you like to have a hand in choosing it? I'm happy to do what you want. One means I bug you less about titles than the other, lol. This is your thread. I'm here to participate and most importantly to help you however I can. I want you to have fun here and enjoy posting. So please share your opinion about this with me either here or in DM.

Thanks all!
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6767 times

Advertisement

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby charmed596 » Sat May 05, 2018 1:19 pm

Wish they spent the amount of time arguing on reading to their four (probably 5th coming) children or engaging with them.

This clearly was never about getting along for Jackobys odd. Which is probably being aggravated by his dumbass parents
User avatar
charmed596
Informer
 
Posts: 481
Joined: Thu May 25, 2017 3:38 pm
Has thanked: 867 times
Been thanked: 2010 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Mummyandthree » Sat May 05, 2018 3:55 pm

Ya i dont get it hey. Theyre so fucking childish. Like just grow up. Why cant they both just accept that its done and over? Are they addicted to the fury? Do they think this is called passion? True love isnt fucking hard.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
Mummyandthree
Informer
 
Posts: 349
Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:04 am
Has thanked: 1369 times
Been thanked: 1089 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby spillingthetea » Sat May 05, 2018 10:58 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Title Credit: Panda714

Continued from Part 59: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13451

It seems that former moderators in this thread just picked a title from the suggestions that they enjoyed the most. If this is how you wish to continue going forward, I'm happy to do that for you. I hesitated to do that here, because all of the other threads I moderate really enjoy being able to pick the titles for themselves.

Picking one for you this time was a little more complicated because Tayler is new to me and while I've been reading here and following her anywhere I can to try and get caught up, I realize that she has a longer and more complicated history than most so really catching up may take some time. For the title to this new thread, I chose a suggestion from the post that had the most likes/thanks.

I'd really like to hear from all/some/a few of you to say... Do you want me to continue to pick titles for you from your suggestions every time? Or would you like to have a hand in choosing it? I'm happy to do what you want. One means I bug you less about titles than the other, lol. This is your thread. I'm here to participate and most importantly to help you however I can. I want you to have fun here and enjoy posting. So please share your opinion about this with me either here or in DM.

Thanks all!


Wow! You are such a nice mod. It’s really nice to have you here. Thank you!! Refreshing attitude honestly :). I don’t really understand the title lol. Someone explain it to me. But I prefer when the mods pick the one that has more votes but that’s just personal preference


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 20769 times
Been thanked: 6686 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sat May 05, 2018 11:19 pm

To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

And thank you... I'm sure a day will come eventually where I have to be the "rule enforcer", but i generally try to make people happy in my normal everyday life. There's just no reason to stress unnecessarily, especially over something as silly as a gossip website. LOL. Now that I'm starting with this particular thread from the beginning, it will be much easier for me to keep track of title suggestions. Though if I could convince you all to make one change, it would be to post and "vote" on those title suggestions over on the thread dedicated to title suggestions. But I'm willing to take baby steps, if y'all are, hahaha
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6767 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby spillingthetea » Sat May 05, 2018 11:25 pm

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

And thank you... I'm sure a day will come eventually where I have to be the "rule enforcer", but i generally try to make people happy in my normal everyday life. There's just no reason to stress unnecessarily, especially over something as silly as a gossip website. LOL. Now that I'm starting with this particular thread from the beginning, it will be much easier for me to keep track of title suggestions. Though if I could convince you all to make one change, it would be to post and "vote" on those title suggestions over on the thread dedicated to title suggestions. But I'm willing to take baby steps, if y'all are, hahaha


I can’t find the thread title suggestion.! Can you post it here now that the thread is fresh out of the oven? Lol.
I follow Tayler since Koby was a baby. I lost track of her numerous times but followed her hole pregnancy and baby stage of Anberlin. I lost track of her last year or so. With the hole Kevin’s baby thing. I found her when she was pregnant with his kid then aborted and then deleted so I never really understood until I found the site. It’s very complex even for me that I’ve been following her for the longest time. Once you get the hang of it that’s it because she always repeats the cicle and does the same over and over again


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 20769 times
Been thanked: 6686 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Sun May 06, 2018 12:49 am

spillingthetea wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

And thank you... I'm sure a day will come eventually where I have to be the "rule enforcer", but i generally try to make people happy in my normal everyday life. There's just no reason to stress unnecessarily, especially over something as silly as a gossip website. LOL. Now that I'm starting with this particular thread from the beginning, it will be much easier for me to keep track of title suggestions. Though if I could convince you all to make one change, it would be to post and "vote" on those title suggestions over on the thread dedicated to title suggestions. But I'm willing to take baby steps, if y'all are, hahaha


I can’t find the thread title suggestion.! Can you post it here now that the thread is fresh out of the oven? Lol.
I follow Tayler since Koby was a baby. I lost track of her numerous times but followed her hole pregnancy and baby stage of Anberlin. I lost track of her last year or so. With the hole Kevin’s baby thing. I found her when she was pregnant with his kid then aborted and then deleted so I never really understood until I found the site. It’s very complex even for me that I’ve been following her for the longest time. Once you get the hang of it that’s it because she always repeats the cicle and does the same over and over again


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


Sure! Here is the link for the title suggestion thread and what I have written in it for making suggestions. This is the way it seems to run the smoothest and least confusing in the other groups I mod. People can participate or just choose to ignore. But this way the people who would like to have a hand in choosing the title will get to have one. The benefit of moving title discussions over to that thread is that is keeps this thread flowing smoothly without interruption. :D

THREAD LINK - viewtopic.php?f=179&t=10433&p=1129624#p1129624

TITLE SUGGESTION INFO AND HOW TO "VOTE" -

- What are your thread title ideas? Visit the link above to list them on the title suggestion thread!

- Please put each suggestion in its own post.

- The suggestion with the most likes (or "thanks") when we hit page 40 will be the next thread title.

- Voting starts with anything coming after my post asking for suggestions & will end when we hit page 40 on this thread.

- I'll be sure to give you a few hour warning that voting will be ending before the new thread is started.

- Vote for as many suggestions as you wish. If it's something you'd enjoy as a thread title, give it a thanks!

- Ask if you have any questions!

You guys ROCK! <3
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6767 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby ginagiraffe » Sun May 06, 2018 2:20 am

You cannot be an advocate for domestic violence when you continue to go back. Its a sick sad circle but she never seems to learn. Im glad her friend hayley tells her how it is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Lolitalene » Sun May 06, 2018 3:40 am

Is her Instagram still gone?

Also, is anyone else not getting notifications from threads they sub to?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
 
Posts: 171
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:37 am
Has thanked: 643 times
Been thanked: 414 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Panda714 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:36 am

From DV to D Me was meant to summarize her flip flop relationship with Chuckie

How one minute she’s insisting he tried to kill her via domestic violence(DV)and the next she’s hopping on his dick(D Me)
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5567 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby spillingthetea » Sun May 06, 2018 8:57 am

Panda714 wrote:From DV to D Me was meant to summarize her flip flop relationship with Chuckie

How one minute she’s insisting he tried to kill her via domestic violence(DV)and the next she’s hopping on his dick(D Me)


Lol thanks it’s funny but sad at the same time lame


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1363
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 20769 times
Been thanked: 6686 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby gypsophila » Sun May 06, 2018 12:30 pm

She really doesn't give a crap what all of this back and forth does to the kids. I'm sure she badmouths him and he badmouths her and the kids get zero supportive help from either side. They should be in therapy.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3229
Joined: Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:29 am
Has thanked: 1169 times
Been thanked: 3478 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby red3head » Sun May 06, 2018 12:42 pm

Expectation [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/621e99f37f4543142b9f0eb639e57104.jpg[/img]
Reality [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/11fc9c992b8ad120a076212c4aba45eb.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
red3head
Gossiper
 
Posts: 880
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 5:58 pm
Has thanked: 69 times
Been thanked: 1615 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby HubertCumberdale » Sun May 06, 2018 1:00 pm

red3head wrote:Expectation [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/621e99f37f4543142b9f0eb639e57104.jpg[/img]
Reality [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180506/11fc9c992b8ad120a076212c4aba45eb.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bet she used her food stamp card for that one box of strawberries that went into this photoshoot lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HubertCumberdale
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby bleeker10 » Sun May 06, 2018 10:03 pm

What the hell is a strawberry bath? like, is that a new photo trend or something now?
She should be feeding her kids strawberries and not the gross canned food.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
bleeker10
Amateur
 
Posts: 97
Joined: Sat May 23, 2015 10:54 pm
Has thanked: 1421 times
Been thanked: 368 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Sun May 06, 2018 10:19 pm

I feel stupid asking but there has got to be someone behind the tree holding amity on anberlins shoulders right? Like she's not stupid enough to trust anberlin to hold her up right?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4809 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Panda714 » Sun May 06, 2018 11:13 pm

Looks like Chuckie’s got a girlfriend. She looks familiar. I swear they’ve dated before and Tayler threw a fit about her being an unsuitable mom?
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5567 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon May 07, 2018 12:05 am

Panda714 wrote:Looks like Chuckie’s got a girlfriend. She looks familiar. I swear they’ve dated before and Tayler threw a fit about her being an unsuitable mom?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4809 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby HubertCumberdale » Mon May 07, 2018 12:24 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/ae14679219f46aabff4db0013c916112.jpg[/img]
no thanks lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HubertCumberdale
Amateur
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:42 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 253 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Bsveach15 » Mon May 07, 2018 12:36 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/b3fe9275842b79853a39cc1aa38c5c3a.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/adda6dcac5f02f1d69d9bd52ce8361de.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/f0565f735c23be6a3b6735b3471c87f0.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/864b014e1a10be4ba5c71d75b569450d.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bsveach15
Gossiper
 
Posts: 694
Joined: Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:31 am
Has thanked: 1333 times
Been thanked: 4110 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Postby mommaof2cuties » Mon May 07, 2018 12:45 am

Bsveach15 wrote:https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180507/b3fe9275842b79853a39cc1aa38c5c3a.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 8361de.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 1c87f0.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 69450d.jpg


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Change your insta pic or she's gonna know who you are and block you lol
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3458
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:00 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 4809 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Snarkadoodle Doo » Mon May 07, 2018 1:05 am

Just a friendly reminder to the board, please do not post photos without blocking out the names of people not involved with Tayler directly. This list is way too to long from what I have begun to gather, so it's probably just safer to say black out pretty much any name that's not her, lol. If you're not sure if you can post it, feel free to ask. :D
User avatar
Snarkadoodle Doo
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 2089
Joined: Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:42 pm
Has thanked: 3483 times
Been thanked: 6767 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby ginagiraffe » Mon May 07, 2018 1:25 am

Surely she gets money from the government? Whys she putting it all on charles..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
ginagiraffe
Amateur
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:08 am
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 283 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Postby Panda714 » Mon May 07, 2018 1:35 am

ginagiraffe wrote:Surely she gets money from the government? Whys she putting it all on charles..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk


I think TANF(straight cash from government)has a limit to how long you can receive it. Wouldn’t be surprised if she’s already maxed it out and only gets food and housing now

Though it’s interesting that Chuckie lost his job two months ago yet she had enough cash to get three tattoos but not put Alesana in cheer
Panda714
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1253
Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:13 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 5567 times

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Postby Sparklingdee » Mon May 07, 2018 2:43 am

"I'm ready for COLLAGE"

LOL YOU SURE ARE TAY TAY :D
Sparklingdee
Gossiper
 
Posts: 949
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 737 times
Been thanked: 7663 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to Tayler Tragedy

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

  • Advertisement