TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Dani_now
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Dani_now »

chelsieross7 wrote:Didn’t she just say she owes the state $600 in legal fees yet she’s going to spend money on getting her nipples pierced
Typical Tayler.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

She will never get better or wake up. It is apparent that her and children will become more and more shitty and trashy.... No hope for them. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 72f6a0.jpg[/img]
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

I don’t have kids so correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she can just up and leave the state with the kids???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Echox3 wrote:Image
I don’t have kids so correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think she can just up and leave the state with the kids???

Can she move even if shes in probation?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

She can’t up and leave the state with the kids when she has a custody agreement with Chuckie. They can legally work it out so that she can but if she just leaves randomly she’s considered kidnapping

Not sure about probation but I’d bet that she can’t
colombiana
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by colombiana »

Panda714 wrote:She can’t up and leave the state with the kids when she has a custody agreement with Chuckie. They can legally work it out so that she can but if she just leaves randomly she’s considered kidnapping

Not sure about probation but I’d bet that she can’t
she can transfer her probation but it’s incredibly time-consuming and a lot of work to accomplish. it’ll be damn near impossible with the kids.
(source: i work in public defense and my clients try this shit with me all the time.)

tea_spiller
Informer
Informer

Unread post by tea_spiller »

leaving? lol all the help she needs is where she currently is so she won't be going anywhere
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

tea_spiller wrote:leaving? lol all the help she needs is where she currently is so she won't be going anywhere
Exactly. She's just pouting. Like Ohio would be upset if she left.
And she's "over this shit"? Wow, I get it. "Over" being held accountable for hitting someone? For the first time ever?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Ahhh classy tayler using the n word in IG posts... Keep it up girl, don't disappoint!!!
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Omg she actually went to jail. Wonder who had the kids, if Chuckles & co had the older 3 and Brian had Amity? Im so happy she has to do community service!!!!!! That bitch needs to lift a finger, she is lazy AF, has been given welfare and a free house for her and her FOUR kids and still finds time to complain about life. Moron. As for leaving Ohio, yeah right. That'll never happen for all the reasons people have mentioned above!
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Sparklingdee wrote:Omg she actually went to jail. Wonder who had the kids, if Chuckles & co had the older 3 and Brian had Amity? Im so happy she has to do community service!!!!!! That bitch needs to lift a finger, she is lazy AF, has been given welfare and a free house for her and her FOUR kids and still finds time to complain about life. Moron. As for leaving Ohio, yeah right. That'll never happen for all the reasons people have mentioned above!
I didn't think about Amity, he doesn't have custody of her at all does he? She said in a comment that they worked it out so she would only be in jail on days that they were going to their dad's anyway. Maybe someone in her family had Amity? Also it's crazy that she's 1 already, but at the same time when I saw the post I thought, "wait, only 1??" because how much shit Tayler's done since then makes it feel much longer Image

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

Oh my God she's like my boyfriend's best friend who was in OVERNIGHT and bitched about getting stuff cereal. I've got a friend who's a CO and he said theres no way they starved her, she's wearing tales because she's pissed that she finally got consequences.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Tapatalk
twomommies
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by twomommies »

placebo wrote:Yeah, she was starved and thirsty because they didn't give her Doritos and Mountain Dew. Bitch please.

I'm glad they're forcing her to do anger management though, that's been long overdue. And community work? At least she'll have to lift a finger.
She probably refused to drink water. Coming off of drinking Mtn Dew a lot actually gives you headaches and shit

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

twomommies wrote:
Oh my God she's like my boyfriend's best friend who was in OVERNIGHT and bitched about getting stuff cereal. I've got a friend who's a CO and he said theres no way they starved her, she's wearing tales because she's pissed that she finally got consequences.

She's seriously full of it. They feed the inmates. Just because you don't like what they feed you and choose not to eat, is not the same as "starving" you.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi there... Things are starting to get back to normal for me since my mom has been in the hospital due to cancer complications the last several weeks. I hope that you found the mods I asked to help with my groups while I was offline helpful if there were any issues.

I'm very behind in my reading, so I'm not really going to have time to go back and read everything that has been posted in all 11 or 12 of my mod groups as that would take days that I just don't have. If there is anything specific you think I should be aware of, please send me a dm.

For now, as I am working to get my mom home and comfortable, I can only promise to check in once a day. Likely in the evening (I'm in EST). If something needs to be addressed sooner than that, again please send me a dm.

Hopefully soon I can be back to my normal rate/speed of snarking. See you on the boards!

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also... I'll get that new thread started for you tonight. Probably around 9 or 10 pm EST. Go ahead and visit the title suggestion page to help choose the next title before then.

kiingkam1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kiingkam1990 »

Never posted here! So hi! But which strip club does she work at? I live in Ohio

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

kiingkam1990 wrote:Never posted here! So hi! But which strip club does she work at? I live in Ohio

From what I know that isn't allowed to be given. Exactly because the said workplace haven't given their permission to be on this site.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, one because they didnt give permission. But two, because it is against the YTMD site rules to share personal and identifiable information regarding the youtubers and their families.
SilverLady01 wrote:
kiingkam1990 wrote:Never posted here! So hi! But which strip club does she work at? I live in Ohio

From what I know that isn't allowed to be given. Exactly because the said workplace haven't given their permission to be on this site.
kiingkam1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kiingkam1990 »

Ok! Thanx
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Yes, one because they didnt give permission. But two, because it is against the YTMD site rules to share personal and identifiable information regarding the youtubers and their families.
SilverLady01 wrote:

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”