Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Title Credit: Panda714

Continued from Part 59: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13451

It seems that former moderators in this thread just picked a title from the suggestions that they enjoyed the most. If this is how you wish to continue going forward, I'm happy to do that for you. I hesitated to do that here, because all of the other threads I moderate really enjoy being able to pick the titles for themselves.

Picking one for you this time was a little more complicated because Tayler is new to me and while I've been reading here and following her anywhere I can to try and get caught up, I realize that she has a longer and more complicated history than most so really catching up may take some time. For the title to this new thread, I chose a suggestion from the post that had the most likes/thanks.

I'd really like to hear from all/some/a few of you to say... Do you want me to continue to pick titles for you from your suggestions every time? Or would you like to have a hand in choosing it? I'm happy to do what you want. One means I bug you less about titles than the other, lol. This is your thread. I'm here to participate and most importantly to help you however I can. I want you to have fun here and enjoy posting. So please share your opinion about this with me either here or in DM.

Thanks all!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by charmed596 »

Wish they spent the amount of time arguing on reading to their four (probably 5th coming) children or engaging with them.

This clearly was never about getting along for Jackobys odd. Which is probably being aggravated by his dumbass parents
Mummyandthree
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mummyandthree »

Ya i dont get it hey. Theyre so fucking childish. Like just grow up. Why cant they both just accept that its done and over? Are they addicted to the fury? Do they think this is called passion? True love isnt fucking hard.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:Title Credit: Panda714

Continued from Part 59: viewtopic.php?f=179&t=13451

It seems that former moderators in this thread just picked a title from the suggestions that they enjoyed the most. If this is how you wish to continue going forward, I'm happy to do that for you. I hesitated to do that here, because all of the other threads I moderate really enjoy being able to pick the titles for themselves.

Picking one for you this time was a little more complicated because Tayler is new to me and while I've been reading here and following her anywhere I can to try and get caught up, I realize that she has a longer and more complicated history than most so really catching up may take some time. For the title to this new thread, I chose a suggestion from the post that had the most likes/thanks.

I'd really like to hear from all/some/a few of you to say... Do you want me to continue to pick titles for you from your suggestions every time? Or would you like to have a hand in choosing it? I'm happy to do what you want. One means I bug you less about titles than the other, lol. This is your thread. I'm here to participate and most importantly to help you however I can. I want you to have fun here and enjoy posting. So please share your opinion about this with me either here or in DM.

Thanks all!
Wow! You are such a nice mod. It’s really nice to have you here. Thank you!! Refreshing attitude honestly :). I don’t really understand the title lol. Someone explain it to me. But I prefer when the mods pick the one that has more votes but that’s just personal preference

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

And thank you... I'm sure a day will come eventually where I have to be the "rule enforcer", but i generally try to make people happy in my normal everyday life. There's just no reason to stress unnecessarily, especially over something as silly as a gossip website. LOL. Now that I'm starting with this particular thread from the beginning, it will be much easier for me to keep track of title suggestions. Though if I could convince you all to make one change, it would be to post and "vote" on those title suggestions over on the thread dedicated to title suggestions. But I'm willing to take baby steps, if y'all are, hahaha
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

And thank you... I'm sure a day will come eventually where I have to be the "rule enforcer", but i generally try to make people happy in my normal everyday life. There's just no reason to stress unnecessarily, especially over something as silly as a gossip website. LOL. Now that I'm starting with this particular thread from the beginning, it will be much easier for me to keep track of title suggestions. Though if I could convince you all to make one change, it would be to post and "vote" on those title suggestions over on the thread dedicated to title suggestions. But I'm willing to take baby steps, if y'all are, hahaha
I can’t find the thread title suggestion.! Can you post it here now that the thread is fresh out of the oven? Lol.
I follow Tayler since Koby was a baby. I lost track of her numerous times but followed her hole pregnancy and baby stage of Anberlin. I lost track of her last year or so. With the hole Kevin’s baby thing. I found her when she was pregnant with his kid then aborted and then deleted so I never really understood until I found the site. It’s very complex even for me that I’ve been following her for the longest time. Once you get the hang of it that’s it because she always repeats the cicle and does the same over and over again

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spillingthetea wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:To be completely honest, I don't understand the reference either, but it was in the suggestion with the most likes and was the only one from that post that I could find that was mentioned more than once, so I went with that one. Once Panda714 makes their way over to this thread, I'm sure they can explain, or perhaps someone else who liked the original post could. I didn't start reading here until the last few pages of the previous thread so I know I'm behind.

I can’t find the thread title suggestion.! Can you post it here now that the thread is fresh out of the oven? Lol.
I follow Tayler since Koby was a baby. I lost track of her numerous times but followed her hole pregnancy and baby stage of Anberlin. I lost track of her last year or so. With the hole Kevin’s baby thing. I found her when she was pregnant with his kid then aborted and then deleted so I never really understood until I found the site. It’s very complex even for me that I’ve been following her for the longest time. Once you get the hang of it that’s it because she always repeats the cicle and does the same over and over again

Sure! Here is the link for the title suggestion thread and what I have written in it for making suggestions. This is the way it seems to run the smoothest and least confusing in the other groups I mod. People can participate or just choose to ignore. But this way the people who would like to have a hand in choosing the title will get to have one. The benefit of moving title discussions over to that thread is that is keeps this thread flowing smoothly without interruption. :D

THREAD LINK - viewtopic.php?f=179&t=10433&p=1129624#p1129624

TITLE SUGGESTION INFO AND HOW TO "VOTE" -

- What are your thread title ideas? Visit the link above to list them on the title suggestion thread!

- Please put each suggestion in its own post.

- The suggestion with the most likes (or "thanks") when we hit page 40 will be the next thread title.

- Voting starts with anything coming after my post asking for suggestions & will end when we hit page 40 on this thread.

- I'll be sure to give you a few hour warning that voting will be ending before the new thread is started.

- Vote for as many suggestions as you wish. If it's something you'd enjoy as a thread title, give it a thanks!

- Ask if you have any questions!

You guys ROCK! <3
ginagiraffe
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ginagiraffe »

You cannot be an advocate for domestic violence when you continue to go back. Its a sick sad circle but she never seems to learn. Im glad her friend hayley tells her how it is.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
Lolitalene
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolitalene »

Is her Instagram still gone?

Also, is anyone else not getting notifications from threads they sub to?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

From DV to D Me was meant to summarize her flip flop relationship with Chuckie

How one minute she’s insisting he tried to kill her via domestic violence(DV)and the next she’s hopping on his dick(D Me)
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Panda714 wrote:From DV to D Me was meant to summarize her flip flop relationship with Chuckie

How one minute she’s insisting he tried to kill her via domestic violence(DV)and the next she’s hopping on his dick(D Me)
Lol thanks it’s funny but sad at the same time Image lame

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She really doesn't give a crap what all of this back and forth does to the kids. I'm sure she badmouths him and he badmouths her and the kids get zero supportive help from either side. They should be in therapy.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
red3head
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by red3head »

Expectation [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e57104.jpg[/img]
Reality [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ba45eb.jpg[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

red3head wrote:Expectation [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... e57104.jpg[/img]
Reality [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... ba45eb.jpg[/img]

bet she used her food stamp card for that one box of strawberries that went into this photoshoot lol

bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

What the hell is a strawberry bath? like, is that a new photo trend or something now?
She should be feeding her kids strawberries and not the gross canned food.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

I feel stupid asking but there has got to be someone behind the tree holding amity on anberlins shoulders right? Like she's not stupid enough to trust anberlin to hold her up right?
Panda714
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Panda714 »

Looks like Chuckie’s got a girlfriend. She looks familiar. I swear they’ve dated before and Tayler threw a fit about her being an unsuitable mom?
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Panda714 wrote:Looks like Chuckie’s got a girlfriend. She looks familiar. I swear they’ve dated before and Tayler threw a fit about her being an unsuitable mom?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HubertCumberdale
Talker
Talker

Unread post by HubertCumberdale »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 916112.jpg[/img]
no thanks lol

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper