TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to "D Me" | Part 60

Unread post by jesswhytho »

kassidyleekane17 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... cea82c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 3a31d4.png[/img]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Omg I thought that baby was Amity. Those Herron genes sure are strong lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

jesswhytho wrote:
kassidyleekane17 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... cea82c.png[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 3a31d4.png[/img]

Omg I thought that baby was Amity. Those Herron genes sure are strong lol

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
the baby actually reminds me of jakoby!
Maybe Sarah’s boyfriend really did knock Taytay up, two babies ago Image

SilverLady01
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SilverLady01 »

Wow and as we thought there isn't any lower..... Honestly can we get past her stripping? It is far better to be a stripper than to go to jail because you fist fought your exes girlfriend..... There isn't anything more trashy in my books than fighting over a penis...
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

Wow. Newly pregnant and already single? Sounds like my worst nightmare.

And I’m glad craytay is finally being held accountable for something. She sounds like she’s not remorseful at all but maybe some jail time will change her mind.

mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: TaylerTragedy | From DV to

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

Aboogabooga wrote:
Wow. Newly pregnant and already single? Sounds like my worst nightmare.

And I’m glad craytay is finally being held accountable for something. She sounds like she’s not remorseful at all but maybe some jail time will change her mind.

But her announcement made it seem like they are together??
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wtf where is the father of Sara's kid(s) ???? Do they have the same Dad? Classy lmao.

As for Tayler going to jail omfg. Who is betting BriGuy will be left with the kids???
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

Panda714 wrote:
staceybrax wrote:I have soooo many questions! I need to know why she is going to jail, why is she on house arrest? What did she do!! Ahh super sleuths on here who can try figure it out?

She got into a fist fight with Chuckie’s ex(who is the sister of a girl who dated his brother)back in April

She has to serve three days in jail, two weeks on house arrest, $600+ in fines and court fees as well as three years probation

It’s funny how she’s always flaunted that she still has custody of her kids as her end all be all of being a good mom. Considering she’s on probation she’ll be under a microscope now so she better keep her nose clean
Thanks for that Image

She really is the trashiest of the trashy.

RootBeerFloatie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RootBeerFloatie »

Jesus, the ears on that baby are unfortunate. Also I like what basically boils down to: "She didn't pay her car payment and now it turns out they're repossessing her car which is such a shocker!"

Looks like Dr Sarah is taking cues from her sister in law. If a guy knocks you up and doesn't take care of the first baby then you'd better try again. That'll show him!
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

I’M FUCKING DEAD I am so happy she’s finally getting what she deserves after all these years of being a bully, making false reports and playing the victim. Oh but the Herrons set you up didn’t they Tay Good luck trying to smoke weed with three years probation mamarijuana, I’ll be very surprised if she can go three years without putting her hands on somebody though. I’m calling it now, she’s going to come out and start bragging about her three day stint in jail because she thinks it will make her seem like a “bad ass”, that or her fake PTSD will flare up again.

I feel so bad for the kids though, it just keeps getting worse and worse for them thanks to their “damn good mother.”

charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Sara and her boyfriend both have profile pics of the 3 of them. Bet she means “single” as in unmarried or some logistical bull. Chuckles family is just as bad as Tayler tbh
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

charmed596 wrote:Sara and her boyfriend both have profile pics of the 3 of them. Bet she means “single” as in unmarried or some logistical bull. Chuckles family is just as bad as Tayler tbh
Probably just saying she’s single in the description of the GoFundMe to gain sympathy. More sympathy for the situation means more of a chance that people will donate.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Wow! Damn girl, you messed up. If only she'd kept any one of her other jobs, she probably wouldn't have even been in trouble to start with. I don't think she's stripping. She may have gone once or twice, but she doesn't have it in her to make a living at it. I guess the GED dream is dead. Too bad they didn't give her like a year in jail. She could have buckled down and at least completed the GED and some mandated career counseling. :-o
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
melody01010
Informer
Informer

Unread post by melody01010 »

Oh yeah, whatever happened with her GED? All she had to do was math right? Last I saw she was studying to retest. I'm guessing she never did because she would be bragging about it I'm sure. It's a shame if she didn't and wasted all that time and money on the other tests that she passed... :/

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

She retested the math at least twice and failed twice. I specifically remember 2 times she posted about retesting and failing, but who knows if there were more. She only posted about failing when she would post before hand, “retesting and I KNOW I will pass this time” but I’m sure there were times she didn’t feel confident and didn’t post before hand. She will never get her GED and if she does, she will consider herself a god even though it’s literally the most basic education
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

It’s a real shame that she’s wasted so much money on tattoos and herself when she could’ve saved/spent on court fees and her kids.

Isn’t amitys birthday I September? Anyone know when? I remember when this first went down months ago someone posted about how tay night spend amitys first bday in jail, is that coming true?
spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

chelsieross7 wrote:It’s a real shame that she’s wasted so much money on tattoos and herself when she could’ve saved/spent on court fees and her kids.

Isn’t amitys birthday I September? Anyone know when? I remember when this first went down months ago someone posted about how tay night spend amitys first bday in jail, is that coming true?
Her first birthday is on the 13th, which is this coming Thursday. I only remember this because it’s my birthday as well.

gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

She'll be on house arrest for Amity's birthday. She'll probably bitch about it. Classic narcissist, trying to blame the Herrons for her own stupid actions. She is the one who physically assaulted the girl. That's all on her.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
bleeker10
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bleeker10 »

It has been so quiet on this thread lately. I'm still shocked she's actually stripping, nothing wrong with it, but I hasn't everyone been speculating that she would one day end up doing so once her child support stopped?

I bet her mom is so proud, bragging on Facebook about it and probably has pictures of her up on stage half naked, eeewww.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I bet T is the absolute worst stripper, she’s all bony and shapeless with those horrible tattoos and she has no rhythm. I swear to god if I was closer I might even go to her strip club check it out. To see the train wreck up close and in person.
kassidyleekane17
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kassidyleekane17 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 8711eb.png[/img]

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”