Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Part 4

Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle & Justin | Rachelle, Justin and Brynn v2.0 | Pa

Unread post by Momto3boys »

hmmm we talk about jobs.. BOOM he looking for a job , the next day he has an interview and a few more down the road.. I am calling BULL
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... dad05a.jpg[/img]

Just going to leave this here...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

Britxo wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... dad05a.jpg[/img]

who makes that ugly ass face and the shares it for the world to see?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

I love how they “went to target for the hospital bag stuff” but “ended up with that” yea ok. Is there ever a day where she doesn’t go to target or buy useless shit?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 05872e.png[/img]

I follow another YouTuber named Tammie Arch and this was posted in her story I was like ah damn it. Do I have to unfollow you now? ImageImage

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

Look at the way she's holding onto him while they walk. She really is a teenager stuck in a big pregnant ladies body. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7531ab.jpg[/img]

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

islasmumma wrote:Look at the way she's holding onto him while they walk. She really is a teenager stuck in a big pregnant ladies body. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7531ab.jpg[/img]

He’s so over it. You can tell in EVERY vlog. The passive aggressive is real.

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calliebaity77 »

Okay I know it's hot in CA but why is he not wearing long sleeves? Short sleeve dress shirts make me think of every highschool band/chorus concert I was ever in... This is not an interview outfit, he should have worn white long sleeves, a colored tie and preferably pleated front khakis! Cars have AC for a reason, you can suffer the two seconds walk to your car and the two second walk in. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 7523cf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

The last baby haul went up on her personal channel. She got some nice stuff, but she did say that had she not been given the gift cards, she wouldn’t have been able to get all the stuff she bought. I get wanting all the nice expensive stuff that other youtubers and instagrammers have, but she needs to take a good look at herself and her unemployed husband and realise that the baby won’t give a shit if she’s lying in a $200 bassinet or a $50 bassinet. Live within your means Rachelle, we all know you’re not rolling in money. She’s extremely lucky to have been given gift cards and items off her registry. But her $900 stroller isn’t going to help her when Emma is here and she has no idea what she’s doing.
marshmallowfluf
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by marshmallowfluf »

Baz1_ wrote:The last baby haul went up on her personal channel. She got some nice stuff, but she did say that had she not been given the gift cards, she wouldn’t have been able to get all the stuff she bought. I get wanting all the nice expensive stuff that other youtubers and instagrammers have, but she needs to take a good look at herself and her unemployed husband and realise that the baby won’t give a shit if she’s lying in a $200 bassinet or a $50 bassinet. Live within your means Rachelle, we all know you’re not rolling in money. She’s extremely lucky to have been given gift cards and items off her registry. But her $900 stroller isn’t going to help her when Emma is here and she has no idea what she’s doing.
She should have saved those gift cards for diapers, wipes and formula if breast feeding doesn’t work out. I cant see her breast feeding tbh. She is way to whiney and selfish to breastfeed lol

Mommajamba
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommajamba »

marshmallowfluf wrote:
Baz1_ wrote:The last baby haul went up on her personal channel. She got some nice stuff, but she did say that had she not been given the gift cards, she wouldn’t have been able to get all the stuff she bought. I get wanting all the nice expensive stuff that other youtubers and instagrammers have, but she needs to take a good look at herself and her unemployed husband and realise that the baby won’t give a shit if she’s lying in a $200 bassinet or a $50 bassinet. Live within your means Rachelle, we all know you’re not rolling in money. She’s extremely lucky to have been given gift cards and items off her registry. But her $900 stroller isn’t going to help her when Emma is here and she has no idea what she’s doing.
She should have saved those gift cards for diapers, wipes and formula if breast feeding doesn’t work out. I cant see her breast feeding tbh. She is way to whiney and selfish to breastfeed lol

That would be something someone that is actually financial responsible would do. I love how she pretends though. Like how she got an amazing deal on whatever she bought at Target. She still spent $130 though and that's not chump change.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Baz1_
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Baz1_ »

marshmallowfluf wrote:

I don’t see her managing at all. The moment it hurts she’ll come up with an excuse
kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

Half of that stuff in her last haul is pointless, and then when she pointed out that someone got something off her target registry she said “you were not supposed to do that!” Like she’s a school marm or something.

I have 2 kids so yes I know a lot of that stuff she got she won’t use more than once, a lot of it is just filler crap that you buy before you have kids because you don’t realize how much of that extra junk you don’t actually need. So she def. wasted a lot of money and like someone previously said she should have saved it for diapers and such.

Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

Watching her slap, tap, and shake every damn item in her baby haul was so annoying

Lavenderlace56
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lavenderlace56 »

It’s like she tries making her nose (specifically those cavernous nostrils) even bigger. Gross.

Dani_now
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Dani_now »

I bought my sister in-law a stroller and carseat set for 160$ (our in-laws helped me pay for it)
And my sister-in-law started crying bc she wasn't expecting such a big gift.

Rachelle really needs to watch her spending. Babies don't need high-end things.. they grow out of them so fast!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dani_now wrote:
I bought my sister in-law a stroller and carseat set for 160$ (our in-laws helped me pay for it)
And my sister-in-law started crying bc she wasn't expecting such a big gift.

Rachelle really needs to watch her spending. Babies don't need high-end things.. they grow out of them so fast!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
Everything has to be insa-perfect guys!

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

Unpopular opinion I actually didn't mind the last time vlog it was the most early Rachelle, she has been in a while. I do agree with the person who said she should have saved the gift cards, I used mine for things we didn't have like a diaper bag and also to coupon for diapers.

islasmumma
Informer
Informer

Unread post by islasmumma »

I don't understand why she keeps doing this face thinking it looks good.

I do agree that this vlog was better though, 100% because she wasn't around Justin at all. She turns into an annoying weirdo around him. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... b83992.jpg[/img]

calliebaity77
Informer
Informer

She did receive/buy some practical stuff like wash clothes, socks and swaddle blankets. The only thing I don't get is white crib sheets why not gray at least. One blow out and those sheets are toast! Even if she can bleach them white it will make them wear quicker or yellow them.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”