Re: Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Postby Rkp65i » Thu May 10, 2018 7:08 am

That title... dead, skeleton head.

Hahahah
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper

Postby AJmom » Thu May 10, 2018 7:49 am

Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.
AJmom
Amateur

Postby crestsanicode » Thu May 10, 2018 7:53 am

I did some minor internet investigating and the girl she met on the plane her husband is a real estate agent. I think he owns his own company. So they have $$$$$. Of course Aaryn wants to be instant friends. She called him "boss daddy" in the vlog.
crestsanicode
Talker

Postby crestsanicode » Thu May 10, 2018 7:57 am

AJmom wrote:Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.

I thought that was so funny. All the other girls keep posting long insta stories of their babies like all random strangers want to do is look at their grubby kids all day. Aaryn on the other hand has to express how hard it was getting back into a routine. She really loves being a mommy, right?! lmao
crestsanicode
Talker

Aaryn Williams | Vegas Ho Fo Sho | Part 8

Postby Elvi » Thu May 10, 2018 8:10 am

crestsanicode wrote:
AJmom wrote:Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.

I thought that was so funny. All the other girls keep posting long insta stories of their babies like all random strangers want to do is look at their grubby kids all day. Aaryn on the other hand has to express how hard it was getting back into a routine. She really loves being a mommy, right?! lmao

And to think that she wants 2 more kids.
Can you imagine her with more? She could barely handle Skyla when she got pregnant again at only 7 months postpartum and she herself admitted that she was so absent mentally when Skyla was younger but yet she still had another one asap. No common sense or logic in anything she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Elvi
Talker

Postby Lucyinthskyy » Thu May 10, 2018 8:16 am

Elvi wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:

Can you imagine her with more? She could barely handle Skyla when she got pregnant again at only 7 months postpartum and she herself admitted that she was so absent mentally when Skyla was younger but yet she still had another one asap. No common sense or logic in anything she does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Its because she's a selfish narcissist. She wants what she wants no matter what and the kids are the ones who suffer. Much like her friend Anna Saccone. That woman had no interests other than laying in bed all day amd now shes about to pop out a fourth kid. The youngest one is 14 months old.and can barely crawl anf is no where near walking.
Lucyinthskyy
Talker

Postby Okay9 » Thu May 10, 2018 9:23 am

Lucyinthskyy wrote:
Elvi wrote:
crestsanicode wrote:[quote="AJmom"]Aaryn didn’t seem as happy to get back to her daily life as the rest of the girls. She talked about how much of a struggle it was to get back to 2 babies and 2 pets. She seems a little unhappy about her life. It’s sad because she has 2 beautiful babies and a seemingly beautiful life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote

Its because she's a selfish narcissist. She wants what she wants no matter what and the kids are the ones who suffer. Much like her friend Anna Saccone. That woman had no interests other than laying in bed all day amd now shes about to pop out a fourth kid. The youngest one is 14 months old.and can barely crawl anf is no where near walking.[/quote]

I’m sure aaryn will have another one soon. She claimed she was waiting til Skyla was in school. Someone on twitter suggested laser hair removal but she said she wanted to wait til she was done with kids and you have to wait a year to get pregnant after having it. She said she’s always breast feeding or pregnant. So I guess she isn’t planning on a year between stopping breastfeeding and getting pregnant. Also, someone asked how she’d feel about them going to school and she said she’d be “happy for them to get to go and learn and she’d also be able to be on top of things more”...she seemed happy at the thought of them being gone all day other than she said she also wants them to be little...if it wasn’t for her YouTube channel being based off of being a stahm,I really think she’d have them somewhere or have someone there full time to care for them. She’s just not very maternal at all.

Okay9
Amateur

Postby frenchfriesinparis » Thu May 10, 2018 10:08 am

IMO it seemed like Aaryn wanted a reason to go to Vegas. Like she just wanted to get away, and use the excuse to have a "girls trip" and "YT". I believe she really just wanted to see Trashy Tara, and added the other girls just to make it all about "business" and to get the fame whoring and attention... All for the good ol' IG picture.

JMO. Could be wrong, but that's how it appears to me.
frenchfriesinparis
Amateur

Postby dahell » Thu May 10, 2018 10:10 am

Thanks for the MURDERED OUT title. I’m OBSESSED. AF. (Lol)
dahell
Gossiper

Postby omgshedidntshedid » Thu May 10, 2018 10:48 am

Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have such a soft spot for Skyla, I think she is just so cute! And she has changed so much in the last few months. It is great seeing her play so much outside, and in the sprinkler! CUTE! It is such a shame tho that Aaryn just plunks herself in a chair and watches. I get that you can't play with your kid 24/7, but, and it has been mentioned so many times before, get on her level every now and again! Plan some activities! Bring her to a playgroup! Get TF out of the house and do something that is FOR Skyla. She has the luxury of being able to stay home with her kids, has so much free-time by not having to do a lot of chores that other parents have to do, and clearly has the financial resources to provide Skyla with a more stimulating environment. When is Skyla going to play with other kids her age? When she goes to preschool? She's going to be so well-adjusted :? AARYN PUT YOUR KID FIRST.
omgshedidntshedid
Amateur

Postby BobbiB6606 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:00 am

omgshedidntshedid wrote:Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have such a soft spot for Skyla, I think she is just so cute! And she has changed so much in the last few months. It is great seeing her play so much outside, and in the sprinkler! CUTE! It is such a shame tho that Aaryn just plunks herself in a chair and watches. I get that you can't play with your kid 24/7, but, and it has been mentioned so many times before, get on her level every now and again! Plan some activities! Bring her to a playgroup! Get TF out of the house and do something that is FOR Skyla. She has the luxury of being able to stay home with her kids, has so much free-time by not having to do a lot of chores that other parents have to do, and clearly has the financial resources to provide Skyla with a more stimulating environment. When is Skyla going to play with other kids her age? When she goes to preschool? She's going to be so well-adjusted :? AARYN PUT YOUR KID FIRST.

Aaryn's IG story yesterday evening. It looks like they're at a park or something. So cute!
BobbiB6606
Talker

Postby MintJulep » Thu May 10, 2018 11:13 am

omgshedidntshedid wrote:Where does Skyla say "nick"? In the last vlog? I just skimmed it lol.

I have a soft spot for Skyla too, poor thing with that horrible name. The name doesn't match her either, I see Skyla with blue eyes like the sky, that's what Aaryn was hoping for. She never even considered her kid would end up with Nick's features.

She laughs when Skyla doesn't want to share her things, she's going to have trouble making friends in school being the "queen at home" and never sharing her things.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby RiceKrispieJoJo » Thu May 10, 2018 11:33 am

Of course she is going to brag about the gift Nick gave her in the vlog tomorrow. She couldn't possibly keep that to herself. I could never live a life like them sharing every single detail and not keeping anything special.
RiceKrispieJoJo
Informer

Postby anxietyqueen » Thu May 10, 2018 11:36 am

Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

And she comes off as a very good mom. Gives Cam her full attention and is very hands on. Also, she’s a real, normal SAHM, not the Aaryn type of SAHM, which is refreshing.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby itsjustme21 » Thu May 10, 2018 11:58 am

anxietyqueen wrote:Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

And she comes off as a very good mom. Gives Cam her full attention and is very hands on. Also, she’s a real, normal SAHM, not the Aaryn type of SAHM, which is refreshing.

I’ve never watched her. Seeing her in those Vegas clips was more than enough for me and I decided she’s a cocky little skank maybe I’ll give her a chance but ehhh wasn’t feeling her in the Vegas scene at all.

itsjustme21
Informer

Postby hscheer10 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:08 pm

anxietyqueen wrote:Ok, so I know this is Aaryn’s forum, but I’ve been randomly letting Liza’s vlogs play while I’m working, and dang it, I really like them. Her constant staring at herself in the camera in Vegas and puckering her lips drove me crazy, but in her SAHM vlogs, she’s nothing like that.

I really like her as well and I think she's a great mom to Cam. I'm just hoping she doesn't change. That Vegas vlog was cringey and I, unfortunately, couldn't watch the whole thing. Her lip puckering was over the top. I know she's always wanted larger lips but she's gorgeous and doesn't need to make them seem larger!
hscheer10
Talker

Postby Not_Sponsored » Thu May 10, 2018 12:22 pm

hscheer10 wrote:

I really like her as well and I think she's a great mom to Cam. I'm just hoping she doesn't change. That Vegas vlog was cringey and I, unfortunately, couldn't watch the whole thing. Her lip puckering was over the top. I know she's always wanted larger lips but she's gorgeous and doesn't need to make them seem larger!

She really is a lot different in her vlogs than she was in the Vegas vlogs. Honestly, I was surprised at how she was in Vegas. Aron must bring out the worst in everyone lol
Not_Sponsored
Informer

Postby lilagrace1 » Thu May 10, 2018 12:46 pm

itsjustme21 wrote:

I’ve never watched her. Seeing her in those Vegas clips was more than enough for me and I decided she’s a cocky little skank maybe I’ll give her a chance but ehhh wasn’t feeling her in the Vegas scene at all.

Tara is a lot different in her regular vlogs vs the vegas vlogs too. Its hard to get past their really obnoxious sides.
lilagrace1
Informer

Postby Morethescarier » Thu May 10, 2018 12:56 pm

That clip of them all dancing is the stuff of nightmares :/ honestly how many times are they going to use that clip? Lol
And Bri keeps calling Tiffany ‘Ella’, it’s so embarrasing
Morethescarier
Informer

Postby anxietyqueen » Thu May 10, 2018 1:12 pm

hscheer10 wrote:

She actually disciplines Cam, who is only a couple months older than Skyla. And what do you know, he’s a very sweet, well behaved little boy. She doesn’t let him get away with being a turd.

They also only allow him 10 minutes of screen time every day. Her husband is really strict about that. She just parents so differently than Aaryn, which I was surprised to see.

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby ElizaJos » Thu May 10, 2018 1:22 pm

I haven’t watched anyone else’s Vegas vlog but isn’t Brianna just referring to Tiffani’s baby bump when she says Ella? Side note, I think it’s odd when people refer to babies in utero by their name that much. Maybe I was just private?
ElizaJos
Talker

Postby Morethescarier » Thu May 10, 2018 2:05 pm

Haha she’s doing a giveaway!
Morethescarier
Informer

Postby gangiee09 » Thu May 10, 2018 2:07 pm

Guess you guys called it... she partnered with TwoFaced for a giveaway!

gangiee09
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams