KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Locked
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Pineapples » Sat May 12, 2018 5:09 pm

Kk buy a new car. Jackson is still no thanking everybody. Landon is still the cutest little butterball. How much money will they spend THIS week? : title credit Aurabor


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
miljenica
Talker
Talker
Posts: 126
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2018 7:32 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by miljenica » Sat May 12, 2018 5:25 pm

First

That's all


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Pineapples » Sat May 12, 2018 5:33 pm

I haven’t watched the vlog yet? Have they actually bought a new car for real? Lmao so predictable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nikolina
Talker
Talker
Posts: 216
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:52 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Nikolina » Sat May 12, 2018 5:45 pm

Pineapples wrote:I haven’t watched the vlog yet? Have they actually bought a new car for real? Lmao so predictable


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes they bought a car for Khoa.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
!anastasia!1228
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 58
Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:56 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by !anastasia!1228 » Sat May 12, 2018 5:57 pm

Keren licking the crawfish. I cringed. Crawfish are messy to eat. Don’t get me wrong. It wouldn’t have bothered me if someone else did it. But there are so many other things that bother me about her... it makes even the stupidest / “no big deal” things she does bother me even more.
User avatar
Pineapples
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 2273
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2016 8:33 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Pineapples » Sat May 12, 2018 6:00 pm

And what the heck is the point of keeping buying jeans that don’t button up? Aren’t those jeans expensive? I don’t understand.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
esp_marie
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 80
Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by esp_marie » Sat May 12, 2018 6:31 pm

Following

WOW these threads are moving so fast. TBT to when everyone trashed OK and their threads had pages upon pages daily and we all praised KK... and now KK is at 30 pgs and a so not hot hot mess.
shadylady
Talker
Talker
Posts: 163
Joined: Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:18 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by shadylady » Sat May 12, 2018 6:44 pm

So I'm a college student and I've had finals this past week and haven't been caught up with the vlogs (just an odd one here and there.) But, I'm finally done and just binge watched them (the ones after playlist) AND HOLY CRAP. Like watching them continuously makes me feel sick to the stomach. Kernel's favouritism is blaringly obvious and so is J's lack of communication skills. It's unbelievably bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Delrey__
Informer
Informer
Posts: 369
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 125 times
Been thanked: 1394 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Delrey__ » Sat May 12, 2018 6:47 pm

queentee20 wrote:Wow Kyra has done SO much for Keren and I bet Keren didn’t even think to get her a gift for mother’s day until after Kyra sent one. Also, has Keren ever thought to give Levi and Alaya a thoughtful gift like how Kyra sent the boys movies because she knew they needed it for the car. Ugh Kyra, find a better friend, girl.
Kyra mentioned in her vlog a few days ago that kennel had sent the kids plushies like NayNays Racooney but she didn’t show them or anything



Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
ckks
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1478
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:02 pm
Has thanked: 395 times
Been thanked: 580 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ckks » Sat May 12, 2018 7:08 pm

shadylady wrote:So I'm a college student and I've had finals this past week and haven't been caught up with the vlogs (just an odd one here and there.) But, I'm finally done and just binge watched them (the ones after playlist) AND HOLY CRAP. Like watching them continuously makes me feel sick to the stomach. Kernel's favouritism is blaringly obvious and so is J's lack of communication skills. It's unbelievably bad.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
I’ve been on vacation and enjoying time with my fiancé for over a week now, so I’m super behind too, but he goes back to work tomorrow so during my son’s nap I’ll have to catch up. I don’t know how much I can take at once lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1400
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 514 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by spillingthetea » Sat May 12, 2018 7:18 pm

Sorry guys. I’m leaving the thread for a while. I’ll be back, just having a lot of issues with my personal life and trying to figure out stuff as me and my partner of three years decided to go different ways. xx hope you all are doing good


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Lilbambi
Informer
Informer
Posts: 295
Joined: Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:48 pm
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 146 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Lilbambi » Sat May 12, 2018 7:25 pm

Buying a new car when its not needed makes me angry, especially when they dont realize how lucky they are.

Having the kids standing on a ping pong table gave me anxiety, was just waiting for it to flip.

Jackson is so annoying. 'Oh he doesn't want to eat because there is no rice' make the kid eat! Hes 2 and shouldnt be dictating food. Also why give him Ls hashbrown when he had on on his plate, then in the next clip was eating the one off his plate and Ls was on the bench.
AND why did you have to wait for Khoa to cook rice. Stop being a lazy lump of a baby incubator.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by calimama20 » Sat May 12, 2018 7:33 pm

So they paid cash (Check) for the car? Wonder if it was the while amount or down payment.

Edited to add:

Why did they take nonnies car to look at cars? Also. Khoa has known his car doesn’t start. That thing has been sitting forever. Seeing his sister get a new car made Keren her giddy to spend more money. Makes her feel whole go blow money for no reason.

Don’t. Even. Get. Me. Started. On the taking Landon’s food and her saying Landon messed up painting.

They should be going down for bed at the same time if they wake at the same time and nap at the same time. She “worked so hard to get them on the same schedule”


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by calimama20 on Sat May 12, 2018 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
milkmama0306jr
Informer
Informer
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by milkmama0306jr » Sat May 12, 2018 7:38 pm

spillingthetea wrote:Sorry guys. I’m leaving the thread for a while. I’ll be back, just having a lot of issues with my personal life and trying to figure out stuff as me and my partner of three years decided to go different ways. xx hope you all are doing good


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Hope everything turns out for the best hon

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
calimama20
Informer
Informer
Posts: 454
Joined: Tue Aug 08, 2017 11:28 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by calimama20 » Sat May 12, 2018 8:06 pm

Keren retweeted this. Literally, I laughed out loud lmao ImageImageImageImage she IS that friend
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 721ee7.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 721 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Rkp65i » Sat May 12, 2018 8:22 pm

queentee20 wrote:-they showed that tiny clip of them jump starting the car just to justify buying a new one. Their fans must be very dumb. Ofc Molan got a car so Keren needed to go get a new one and a BETTER one at that. Wow competing with a 16 yr old, your life must be SO great. (Not even hating on them for the car, Lexus isn’t my cup of tea).
- “and then Landon started to take over” EXCUSE ME?! You should be glad your baby is interested in art. Instead of encouraging him to paint and be creative she gets mad because he’s taking away from Jackson. She’s a real class A bitch.
-Yo wtf Landon was devouring his hash brown and Jackson wants it so Keren takes it and gives it to him while Jackson has a WHOLE one on his plate. Hey Keren, since you’re so fucking dumb that you don’t know how to parent, the right thing to do would be to take your lazy ass over to Jackson and show him that he can eat HIS hash brown. (I’m sorry guys I’m REALLY done with Keren at this point. This is infuriating)
-ok guys idgaf about their car tour, I paused to point out that the sun sets in Orlando at 8pm.... Landon was put to bed while the sun was still out meaning he’s alseep probably by 7:30... what the actual f
-I did a quick search and it looks like they got a $100,000 car. That’s like 1/3 of what they make a year.
7:30 is pretty late for a 1 yr old. My 3&5 yr old go to bed at 6:30 unless were doing something that keeps us out later.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2099
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 4:29 pm
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 721 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Rkp65i » Sat May 12, 2018 9:08 pm

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:-they showed that tiny clip of them jump starting the car just to justify buying a new one. Their fans must be very dumb. Ofc Molan got a car so Keren needed to go get a new one and a BETTER one at that. Wow competing with a 16 yr old, your life must be SO great. (Not even hating on them for the car, Lexus isn’t my cup of tea).
- “and then Landon started to take over” EXCUSE ME?! You should be glad your baby is interested in art. Instead of encouraging him to paint and be creative she gets mad because he’s taking away from Jackson. She’s a real class A bitch.
-Yo wtf Landon was devouring his hash brown and Jackson wants it so Keren takes it and gives it to him while Jackson has a WHOLE one on his plate. Hey Keren, since you’re so fucking dumb that you don’t know how to parent, the right thing to do would be to take your lazy ass over to Jackson and show him that he can eat HIS hash brown. (I’m sorry guys I’m REALLY done with Keren at this point. This is infuriating)
-ok guys idgaf about their car tour, I paused to point out that the sun sets in Orlando at 8pm.... Landon was put to bed while the sun was still out meaning he’s alseep probably by 7:30... what the actual f
-I did a quick search and it looks like they got a $100,000 car. That’s like 1/3 of what they make a year.
7:30 is pretty late for a 1 yr old. My 3&5 yr old go to bed at 6:30 unless were doing something that keeps us out later.
Landon takes 4 hour naps during the day and wakes up around 8am. They don’t do any physical activity that would wear him out, its not ok. And your comment still wouldn’t be valid in this case because Jackson is 2, doesn’t take naps and is most likely in bed around 9pm.
How the hell does that make my comment invalid? I said that 7:30 isnt an early bed time for a 1 yr old. You make it seem like theyre horrible for putting him to bed at 7:30, its still light outside. Thats a pretty standard bedtime for someone that age and has nothing to do w/ Jackson. I didnt mention Jackson at all. Now I can get on board with you with the naptime thing. His naps are way too long and I also question if he is even asleep during those long hours. I tend to think Keren leaves him in there for 1-2 hrs crying etc until he finally does fall asleep. This would make more sense. He probably only gets 2 hr nap after sitting in there along for 2 hrs.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2839
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:15 pm
Has thanked: 1379 times
Been thanked: 551 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ForeverGauc01 » Sat May 12, 2018 9:54 pm

Following


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Newmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 599
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 8:35 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by Newmomma » Sat May 12, 2018 10:24 pm

First she says landon’s a picky eater and later takes away what he’s eating to give it to the golden baby. Landon’s little hands reaching out broke my heart. Anything for Jackson even if Landon sleeps hungry.
dreamingangel210
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:48 pm
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by dreamingangel210 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:31 pm

queentee20 wrote:Wow Kyra has done SO much for Keren and I bet Keren didn’t even think to get her a gift for mother’s day until after Kyra sent one. Also, has Keren ever thought to give Levi and Alaya a thoughtful gift like how Kyra sent the boys movies because she knew they needed it for the car. Ugh Kyra, find a better friend, girl.
I want to see her hang with more YouTubers and smaller channels. I’m curious to who else they might like to watch. I noticed Kyra has been sharing more channels she watches on her Instagram. I like SnowflakeForest or Jodi sometimes. It Reminds me of when they first started their channel. I know you all don’t like me here... but I will try not leave dumb comments.
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ohanapanda » Sat May 12, 2018 10:35 pm

Oh my god I seriously can’t stand Jackson. Jesus Christ on a stick . Like his parroting no thank you kills me . It’s like nails on a chalkboard.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ohanapanda » Sat May 12, 2018 10:37 pm

Maybe if we keep talking about how badly Landon is being treated, she’ll start to treat him better just to spite us


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ohanapanda » Sat May 12, 2018 10:39 pm

Maybe Keren is a narcissist because so far she has shown us that it’s always about Keren. God forbid Moolan gets a car! Because princess Keren NEEDS ONE TOO.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 629
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 2:07 pm
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by MomOf286 » Sat May 12, 2018 10:59 pm

Sydney is the Landon of khoas moms house. They always make sure we know she's the STEP sister. She is left out of everything. I can see where Keren was at fault for some of the tension but his mom is a narcissist too. What she wants she gets and doesn't care who dislikes it.
User avatar
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 613
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:38 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 183 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Post by ohanapanda » Sat May 12, 2018 11:01 pm

MomOf286 wrote:Sydney is the Landon of khoas moms house. They always make sure we know she's the STEP sister. She is left out of everything. I can see where Keren was at fault for some of the tension but his mom is a narcissist too. What she wants she gets and doesn't care who dislikes it.
But I mean .... they were living at her house ... and literally that is a typical Vietnamese mother .


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “KKandBabyJ”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests