• Advertisement
    

KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby staceybrax » Thu May 17, 2018 8:31 pm

countrybee wrote:I have a 5yo, 3yo, and a 4 month old and we go out alone nearly every day. My husband works a lot and we honestly go more crazy being at home all day so we go out to stay busy and we do fine. Sure we have bad moments or bad days, but for the most part my children are well behaved when we go out because I have spent a lot of time teaching them how to act in public. They know what my expectations are. Kegel and Korn are just too lazy to take the time to teach their kids pretty much anything.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Exactly. And the longer you leave it the harder it is the teach your kids how to behave. Start from the moment they can walk and talk, teach them what’s expected of them and they’ll pick it up really quickly. Don’t give in to tantrums and stand your ground. I don’t have any issues taking my kids out (they’re 5 and 6) and haven’t ever had any issues taking them out by myself (besides a few tantrums over the years) because I taught them right from the start what’s expected of them. It’s not that hard, it just takes consistency and being a little tough when you need to be.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceybrax
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 4152
Joined: Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:20 pm
Has thanked: 3813 times
Been thanked: 11844 times

Advertisement

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby XxBadWolfxX » Thu May 17, 2018 9:52 pm

Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
XxBadWolfxX
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby XxBadWolfxX » Thu May 17, 2018 10:07 pm

queentee20 wrote:
XxBadWolfxX wrote:Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand how you couldn’t love any baby that you’ve held for 9 months!! (Besides PPD) I am in no way ready for a baby but if I somehow were to be pregnant and successfully birth my child there’s no way I would treat the baby the way Keren does. He’s a BABY!! Also, I’ve been around plenty of babies since I have a lot of relatives and I have never been tempted to shove them in their room for HOURS, even the annoying ones I would never treat how she treats Landon. And especially since Landon doesn’t cry, and if he does cry it’s such a mild cry compared to other babies and he usually stops if you hold him! He’s soooo easy I can’t believe she’s so mean to him. She put him in a damn trash can!! I’m with you, it hurts me to see it. He’s such a lovely baby I want to raise him myself, I’d give him so much love and attention :( I also feel bad for all those struggling with infertility who watch her, I know y’all would be better moms and would love those babies so much. I’m sorry there’s idiots like Keren who pop babies out left and right and make money off it.


Same! I can’t even let my son cry in his crib for a few minutes, I just go and soothe him. I mean, they’re only so little for so long. IMO you can’t spoil a baby. I don’t know how she can know he’s in there crying (and SICK) and just go on about her life...like how. Yes! One of my friends just lost a baby and I just think about how unfair it is because she would’ve made such a good mom and then you have Karen...it’s just messed up.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
XxBadWolfxX
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:26 pm
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 136 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Delrey__ » Fri May 18, 2018 12:13 am

JustWannaGossip wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Your loved ones are supposed to plan it for you or at least that’s what I’m accustomed to. Keenal probably knows no one will do it for her because she is ungrateful and doesn’t deserve it.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Delrey__
Informer
 
Posts: 254
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:24 pm
Has thanked: 152 times
Been thanked: 1234 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby heyletschat » Fri May 18, 2018 2:42 am

Delrey__ wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Your loved ones are supposed to plan it for you or at least that’s what I’m accustomed to. Keenal probably knows no one will do it for her because she is ungrateful and doesn’t deserve it.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over
heyletschat
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Faat18 » Fri May 18, 2018 2:46 am

heyletschat wrote:
Delrey__ wrote:
JustWannaGossip wrote:[quote="Delrey__"]What do y’all think about her having a Sprinkle baby shower?


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Isn’t it weird and not called for to have a baby shower for your third baby? And you aren’t suppose to plan them yourself, right?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly! Your loved ones are supposed to plan it for you or at least that’s what I’m accustomed to. Keenal probably knows no one will do it for her because she is ungrateful and doesn’t deserve it.


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk


Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over[/quote]What is a sprinke baby shower lol? And aren't baby showers supposed to be held around 30ish weeks (I know you can have it when you want it but most people have it around that time)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Faat18
Informer
 
Posts: 483
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:19 pm
Has thanked: 4694 times
Been thanked: 3621 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby heyletschat » Fri May 18, 2018 2:50 am

Tbh I don't care what she does if she has a shower or not, let her do what she wants - there are bigger more important issues like her kids safety that I'd rather fuss over[/quote]What is a sprinke baby shower lol? And aren't baby showers supposed to be held around 30ish weeks (I know you can have it when you want it but most people have it around that time)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk[/quote]

Found this online:

Pregnant again and don’t want to throw a traditional baby shower...but still want to celebrate your newest arrival? If you’re looking for a lower-key gathering, a “sprinkle” party is a lovely way to welcome a second (or third, or fourth...) addition. The name says it all: Instead of an extravagant event where a first-time mom is showered with gifts, it’s a modest, casual gathering where Mom gets sprinkled with just the necessities.
heyletschat
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 3:24 am

My major complaint with these people is safety. But I think I’ve ranted so many times about the pool, kids nudity, etc.
Today just because maybe...just maybe she will read here and instead of seeing this as a complaint from a hater she will use what ever part of her dimly lit brain she has and maybe get some insight.
Your not an interior decorator, instead of stalking Pinterest for ideas of new stupid pillows to buy.....look up activities to do with your children.....
Make cornstarch goop. Both kids will have fun...make koolaid play dough.....both kids can have fun....pudding paint.....outdoor activities? Sure how about a bucket and a paintbrush...ya know how many kids I’ve taught that love to swipe water on fences or sides of a building...they think they are painting. Water dries...no mess all of these can work on gross and fine motor skills...include conversation into the mix. If Landon doesn’t do well with paint/playdough or your to worried if he eats it......then throw a few ice cubes on his high chair as Jackson paints...wanna see some interest in a child....make coloured ice....more interest...add a frozen berry in it...
Take them shopping...interact with them, play I spy with the grocery list older kids can check off the list. It might take longer to do shopping but oh well I’d rather spend more time doing a chore if I know my child is learning. By the time my kids were 10 I had them counting back my change. And almost everyone that has stood behind me never got pissed that we took longer. I usually got that nod like good job mom.
For goodness sake if you are gonna pay for a nanny at least get one that does stuff with them.
Sorry for the long rant.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 3:38 am

For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
Use flyers to have kids cut out pictures of food items so they can make a grocery list. They learn to use scissors and glue
Picky eaters? Get them to help plan one meal for the week even if it’s just a side dish. At the store have the kids check off there own list. Have them help find the items (with guidance) (just envisioned kernal dropping jackson off at publixs with a list haha)
Any parent can take any activity and make it educational. You just have to put in the time and effort to grow educated adults
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dreamcatchme » Fri May 18, 2018 3:45 am

Dramatic princess wrote:For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
Use flyers to have kids cut out pictures of food items so they can make a grocery list. They learn to use scissors and glue
Picky eaters? Get them to help plan one meal for the week even if it’s just a side dish. At the store have the kids check off there own list. Have them help find the items (with guidance) (just envisioned kernal dropping jackson off at publixs with a list haha)
Any parent can take any activity and make it educational. You just have to put in the time and effort to grow educated adults
My little girls is 10 this year so she's a bit too old for this now but it's great advice kids absolutely love getting involved in grown up jobs when they're little helping with the shopping and meals like you said or helping do laundry put dishes away etc they really love being given small responsibilities of their own jackson would thrive doing more

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
User avatar
Dreamcatchme
Informer
 
Posts: 250
Joined: Sun Mar 05, 2017 7:48 am
Has thanked: 332 times
Been thanked: 1472 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 3:53 am

Dreamcatchme wrote:
Dramatic princess wrote:For the moms on here with younger kids for grocery shopping things I have done are
Use flyers to have kids cut out pictures of food items so they can make a grocery list. They learn to use scissors and glue
Picky eaters? Get them to help plan one meal for the week even if it’s just a side dish. At the store have the kids check off there own list. Have them help find the items (with guidance) (just envisioned kernal dropping jackson off at publixs with a list haha)
Any parent can take any activity and make it educational. You just have to put in the time and effort to grow educated adults
My little girls is 10 this year so she's a bit too old for this now but it's great advice kids absolutely love getting involved in grown up jobs when they're little helping with the shopping and meals like you said or helping do laundry put dishes away etc they really love being given small responsibilities of their own jackson would thrive doing more

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

When my kids were older, I upped the task instead of lists it would be helping with meal planning. ( I would do a try a new recipe a week and they would get to pick ex. Find a new chicken recipe for me that you would like to try)
I also played how much will our groceries cost game. They carried a note pad and added them up. Maybe it’s the teacher in me lol
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby woodenshoes » Fri May 18, 2018 4:38 am

I have four daughters from 2 till 6 years old. Yes i know i had them close in age. But i alwayd take them with me and.they are well behaved. Sure sometimes one of them has a meltdown but so what. You just deal with it. When they were babies i would show them what i put in the shoppingcart and how tell them how its grown/produced and where its from. People would look weird but now at school the teachers are impressed they have so much knowledge about all those products. And really it didnt take any extra time. Now they also know.the products we need and they will get it for me. They help at the check-out and putting it in the right places at home. My oldest wanted to learn to make spaghetti so we cooked that night spaghetti and.a few days later she did it on her own with me watching her safety. But she didnt know that. Her face was lit when she could say she.cooked dinner that night for her family. It is not big deal to learn kids stuff to make them independent adults. Kk are very lazy and don't look at the bugger picture/future

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk
woodenshoes
Amateur
 
Posts: 64
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2018 5:15 am
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 297 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby heyletschat » Fri May 18, 2018 4:44 am

woodenshoes wrote:I have four daughters from 2 till 6 years old. Yes i know i had them close in age. But i alwayd take them with me and.they are well behaved. Sure sometimes one of them has a meltdown but so what. You just deal with it. When they were babies i would show them what i put in the shoppingcart and how tell them how its grown/produced and where its from. People would look weird but now at school the teachers are impressed they have so much knowledge about all those products. And really it didnt take any extra time. Now they also know.the products we need and they will get it for me. They help at the check-out and putting it in the right places at home. My oldest wanted to learn to make spaghetti so we cooked that night spaghetti and.a few days later she did it on her own with me watching her safety. But she didnt know that. Her face was lit when she could say she.cooked dinner that night for her family. It is not big deal to learn kids stuff to make them independent adults. Kk are very lazy and don't look at the bugger picture/future

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ALE-L21 met Tapatalk


Sadly, Khoa and Keren need to realise first that they have TWO boys who need attention, love, learning and support. Tbh the best thing she could do right now is to put Jackson in day care and spend time with Landon whilst the new baby is asleep or just put him in there asap so he is actually used to a routine and to make it easier on the pair of them when no.3 comes along.
heyletschat
Talker
 
Posts: 185
Joined: Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:58 am
Has thanked: 54 times
Been thanked: 1059 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Ayydubbs » Fri May 18, 2018 7:03 am

I understand Kermit is controlling but why does Khoa not know how to take care of his kids?! He’s home with them every day! You’re telling me he doesn’t know what to feed them, and better yet he’s ok with Landon eating pouches and yogurt as a fucking dinner?! NO. Wtf is wrong with these two. There’s also a clear difference of when Kermit was sick in the beginning vlogs (morning sickness) and her yesterday. Her face would be droopy and could just tell she’d been throwing up. She looked fine to me...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ayydubbs
Amateur
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:43 am
Has thanked: 1008 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dani_now » Fri May 18, 2018 7:08 am

queentee20 wrote:
XxBadWolfxX wrote:Honestly, watching these vlogs and seeing Landon being ignored breaks my heart. I have a 3 year old and when I was pregnant with my 2nd baby, I was SO worried that I wouldn’t love the baby as much as I loved my daughter because I just never pictured being able to love two people so much. But once he was born, I was so in love. And I really do love both my kids equally and now that I’ve experienced that, I just don’t understand how Karen could be so cold to Landon. His little face is just so cute and you can tell me craves that love and attention, especially from his mom. Sorry y’all I’m in my feelings tonight lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don’t understand how you couldn’t love any baby that you’ve held for 9 months!! (Besides PPD) I am in no way ready for a baby but if I somehow were to be pregnant and successfully birth my child there’s no way I would treat the baby the way Keren does. He’s a BABY!! Also, I’ve been around plenty of babies since I have a lot of relatives and I have never been tempted to shove them in their room for HOURS, even the annoying ones I would never treat how she treats Landon. And especially since Landon doesn’t cry, and if he does cry it’s such a mild cry compared to other babies and he usually stops if you hold him! He’s soooo easy I can’t believe she’s so mean to him. She put him in a damn trash can!! I’m with you, it hurts me to see it. He’s such a lovely baby I want to raise him myself, I’d give him so much love and attention :( I also feel bad for all those struggling with infertility who watch her, I know y’all would be better moms and would love those babies so much. I’m sorry there’s idiots like Keren who pop babies out left and right and make money off it.




I'm 10 months into ttc and watching them just makes me sick. Why do people like them get to parent? Why can't I be a mom? It's frustrating to watch that's for sure.
Dani_now
Talker
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:49 pm
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 617 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby celeste1029 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:31 am

I actually enjoyed this vlog without Keren tbh they should reconsider their vlogging style
celeste1029
Talker
 
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:51 pm
Has thanked: 21 times
Been thanked: 1358 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby KKand3boys » Fri May 18, 2018 7:45 am

Yeah, Khoa rambling about how he's scared to feed them all by himself was... weird. Did he think that was cute? It's not cute, Khoa. You're their dad for fuck's sake. Grow up and act like it. It's bad enough that he can't put them to bed because he doesn't want to hurt their feelings, but now he doesn't know how to feed them?? You're making even Oscar look good in comparison, man. Sheesh.
KKand3boys
Talker
 
Posts: 187
Joined: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 am
Has thanked: 699 times
Been thanked: 2129 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby milkmama0306jr » Fri May 18, 2018 7:50 am

How do they not take them to groceries or restaurants? As a parent you fucking deal with it. Entertain your kid, you can't expect to put them in the high chair and cart, not pay attention so you can vlog and text. You fucking talk to them

I have had the grocery store meltdowns, in a restaurant and someone start yelling, but I distract my son. I bring his toys, his snacks, I talk to him about anything. I spent a good 20 minutes talking about damn colors and how people in the store need to move out of the way. He laughed the whole time.

These 2 don't want to actually parent. I am a young parent, younger than them, I have noticed other young parents don't care what their kids eat, and leave them unsupervised. Example: yesterday my son and I had a play date, we hosted it at our house.

My friend let her son do whatever he wanted, didn't watch him, plopped her ass on the couch. He wanted her attention, she just kept talking. (Haven't seen her in 2 or 3 years)
I told her to go sit on the floor with him because he wanted to play. My son & him ended up playing together. Took my son an hour to like him. Anyway I bought her baby some snacks, my son is a vegan, we do not eat a lot of process foods. He is 8 months, I barely started giving him baby puffs, and stuff. He eats organic and the brand with the least ingredients. I try to feed him pure foods. She tasted it and spit it out. It was too healthy lol. They eat a lot of junk food, like chips and candy.
My son eats pure fruits and veggies, he eats whole grain oatmeal, gluten free pasta. But a lot of young moms that I have met do not care because they are following what their moms fed them. I am not. I am going a different route compared to my family, we are Hispanic, I was given heavy greasy foods covered in lard (yuck) at a young age. (If you do that, I have nothing against it, it is just not for my child and I).

But at my playdate a lot of things reminded me of what Keren or other young YouTube moms do. A lot of young parents do what their parents do or they are not educated in nutrition or take the time to research what is right for their baby, they just wing it and if it feels right. I on the other hand am a very different young mom. I am 20 years old. I am at SAHM. My spouse he works, a hard working job, we are not entitled, he works for everything we have, we even have insurance through his job. We do not let other people take care of our baby. We know what he eats and he is on a schedule. A lot of young parents have the babies, use them for Instagram photos and then just let them do whatever. Not all but the ones I have been around. (Needless to say we are friends but I know extra baby proof when their kids come over and have my husband there to help supervise.)

Sorry for the long post guys.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
User avatar
milkmama0306jr
Informer
 
Posts: 409
Joined: Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:48 pm
Has thanked: 657 times
Been thanked: 1712 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Rkp65i » Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 am

queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:A sprinkle is supposed to be no gifts however every time I see one done people end up bringing gifts. They feel obligated.

EXACTLY. That’s why I said she needs to really make it clear NO gifts. Or not have a party at all because as soon as you throw a party people feel obligated. I see NO point in her having the sprinkle other than wanting to spend money and get attention. It’s stupid.


You know damn well she wants gifts. She would never pass up the opportunity for the attention to be on her. She tagged no baby left behind. As if this baby cares if they have a shower or not. Now I could get on board if she was having a girl after two boys but she isnt even finding out the gender. Who throws their own shower? She claims Nonnie threw the last one but Keren knew all about it and planned a lot of it. The only thing Nonnie did was cook everything. She is such a vile human. Que the baby registry gifts coming in from subscribers soon. Shes already mentioned she has been organizing registries.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6372 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby countrybee » Fri May 18, 2018 8:20 am

Rkp65i wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
Rkp65i wrote:A sprinkle is supposed to be no gifts however every time I see one done people end up bringing gifts. They feel obligated.

EXACTLY. That’s why I said she needs to really make it clear NO gifts. Or not have a party at all because as soon as you throw a party people feel obligated. I see NO point in her having the sprinkle other than wanting to spend money and get attention. It’s stupid.


You know damn well she wants gifts. She would never pass up the opportunity for the attention to be on her. She tagged no baby left behind. As if this baby cares if they have a shower or not. Now I could get on board if she was having a girl after two boys but she isnt even finding out the gender. Who throws their own shower? She claims Nonnie threw the last one but Keren knew all about it and planned a lot of it. The only thing Nonnie did was cook everything. She is such a vile human. Que the baby registry gifts coming in from subscribers soon. Shes already mentioned she has been organizing registries.


This is what bugs me about it. A sprinkle does imply that she should be getting “sprinkled” with smaller gifts. Let’s be real, this chick spends thousands of dollars weekly on useless crap and is on her 3rd baby in less than 3 years so she doesn’t need anything. She can say it’s to celebrate the baby, but she has also made it pretty obvious that she mostly has babies because she loves the attention she gets while pregnant. I think her Target photos prove that pretty well. None of this is about her baby. I think throwing herself a sprinkle is tacky and if I was her family member or friend I’d be seriously rolling my eyes that I’m expected to attend a 3rd self-thrown party and buy things a 3rd time for her 3rd baby in under 3 years. Maybe if she didn’t throw things away constantly so she could get new things then she’d already be set up for this baby without buying anything or expecting others to.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
countrybee
Talker
 
Posts: 133
Joined: Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:22 pm
Has thanked: 188 times
Been thanked: 1297 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Rkp65i » Fri May 18, 2018 8:24 am

Also, she bought the new bassinet but claims she plans to use the halo still. Bull. If you planned to use the halo why buy new? Oh because of the incline. Both Jackson & Landon loved the rock n play and that inclinded. Okayyyy so buy a rock n play instead if these stupid bassinets. Id say she is trying to go with safe sleeing habits to prevent sids and thats why shes avoiding the rock n play but its Keren and she doesnt care about safety. Babies love the rock n play because it cradles them on the sides and makes them feel like theyre being held not because of the incline. So she bought anoher fancy bassinet only to most likely throw the baby in a rock n play. Also, she never kept the dock a tot so she will need a new on of those too.
Rkp65i
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1765
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:29 pm
Has thanked: 6 times
Been thanked: 6372 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Mads07 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:39 am

These last few posts are exactly why I love this thread! You all seem like such wonderful mothers and I hope you and your families are happy and healthy. I'm only 17 and am pretty much a decade away from even thinking about having kids, but I'm mentally noting some of these tips. Sometimes watching KK and other family vloggers makes me lose a bit of faith, but you guys surely make up for them.
Mads07
Talker
 
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:39 am
Has thanked: 5574 times
Been thanked: 1331 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby snarkyshark » Fri May 18, 2018 8:41 am

Krustacian, I think MAYBE (just my opinion guys, would love to get more educated), just MAYBE you have PPD?

The way you look at Landon. It's extremely cold. I can feel the bad vibes through the screen. What I see in your eyes is resentment. Not indifference or irritation but hard core resentment. That leads me to believe that you blame him for something and I'm sure PPD is the driving force.

Maybe you need to do some quiet introspection and figure out what it is. Because we're assuming Landon will be ignored after baby 3 but what if the 3rd baby shares the same plight?

Dunno how ppd works but is it possible to get it twice in a row? Again just speculating.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
snarkyshark
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 181 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby Dramatic princess » Fri May 18, 2018 8:43 am

Ayydubbs wrote:I understand Kermit is controlling but why does Khoa not know how to take care of his kids?! He’s home with them every day! You’re telling me he doesn’t know what to feed them, and better yet he’s ok with Landon eating pouches and yogurt as a fucking dinner?! NO. Wtf is wrong with these two. There’s also a clear difference of when Kermit was sick in the beginning vlogs (morning sickness) and her yesterday. Her face would be droopy and could just tell she’d been throwing up. She looked fine to me...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think she was faking it, wheaten it be stress (rolls eyes) maybe there was an issue she had to deal with like the pool (rolls eyes harder ). Or she’s reading here and was planning on a vlog to bitch us all out. Lol and Khoa and taytay locked her in her room for a time out bahahaha.
User avatar
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2018 10:45 pm
Has thanked: 283 times
Been thanked: 2526 times

Re: KKandFavoriteJ part 30

Postby snarkyshark » Fri May 18, 2018 8:53 am

She's sitting with what looks like a brand new thrashcan.

She's been throwing up all pregnancy but this is the first I'm seeing of this thrash can. I call BS on this whole being sick thing.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk
snarkyshark
Amateur
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 8:58 pm
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 181 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to KKandBabyJ

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: lilyyang