• Advertisement

Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby blackroses » Wed May 16, 2018 10:10 am

WOAH that thread moved super fast!

Title credit: KeepingItreal
Previous part:https://ytmommadrama.com/viewtopic.php?f=212&t=13597
blackroses
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Advertisement

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete part 39

Postby WheresMyCoffee » Wed May 16, 2018 10:14 am

Ean needs to start with joint custody.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete part 39

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:16 am

I typed this and hit submit and the old thread was shut down.

Her children are in the most likely to be abused age range. Now I wouldn't ever want to make accusations against Baldy because that kind of thing sticks with you even if it's completely unfounded. As a mother why take the risk? Why do your children need to spend so much time with this dude? Why can't your dating life and mom life be separate right now? Boo Hoo you can't spend as much time together because of work\custody. Tough luck. Again for the people in the back why take chances with your children?

I give all kinds of side-eye to some dude who wants to be so close to unrelated kids so quickly. Point blank. If that makes me paranoid so be it.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am

I didn’t introduce my OH to my son untill 8 months until I felt we were going pretty solid I’d met a lot of his family etc etc and before that I’d known him for years!
When did she leave? January/February? So it’s only 4 months minimum. Absolutely disgusting. If it was Ean with a new girlfriend she’d hit the fucking roof. But it’s ok. Introducing someone you’ve just met to your kids ain’t affecting anyone but britch. Ain’t gunna affect her kids. Nope. Not in the slightest I’m so disappointed in her. Such a selfish selfish BITCH. She HAD to have been cheating on Ean to even be able to judge his character. “But we were only talking and planning to be together when I was with Ean we didn’t have sex” FUCKING YAWN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahbananastar32
Talker

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:18 am

I think Britney sucked every penny she could out of him and possibly put him in a crappy financial situation. He probably is fixing that before he gets a lawyer involved, as they’re expensive asf. I wouldn’t doubt she’d never let him see the kids if he did get a lawyer, or threaten to bash him in a video. I think she wants to make him feel cornered into just going along with whatever she wants
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby hannahbananastar32 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:19 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:I typed this and hit submit and the old thread was shut down.

Her children are in the most likely to be abused age range. Now I wouldn't ever want to make accusations against Baldy because that kind of thing sticks with you even if it's completely unfounded. As a mother why take the risk? Why do your children need to spend so much time with this dude? Why can't your dating life and mom life be separate right now? Boo Hoo you can't spend as much time together because of work\custody. Tough luck. Again for the people in the back why take chances with your children?

I give all kinds of side-eye to some dude who wants to be so close to unrelated kids so quickly. Point blank. If that makes me paranoid so be it.

She should understand that’s part of being a single parent and dating. You have to rake things slow for the sake of your kids. So what u can’t spend time so much togethwr. It would just make the time even more special! Why does he need to be around the kids? Like what is the actual need! That’s what I wanna know

hannahbananastar32
Talker

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:23 am

He seems like the weirdo uncle who is trying too hard to get the kids to like him.
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:25 am

lizpuff2006 wrote:He seems like the weirdo uncle who is trying too hard to get the kids to like him.

Also imo, he looks a lot older than he is. Like I said before, when she first posted the pic, I thought it was her Dad lol
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby Jeybee27 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am

I really hope he cheats on her and leaves her looking like the dumbass bitch she is.
Jeybee27
Gossiper

Postby Torfour_ » Wed May 16, 2018 10:26 am

She's is so conniving and calculating it's disgusting. Don't let her backwoods, I-can't-ever-finish-a-sentence, idiot facade trick you. She's been so smart about all of this. It makes the whole thing so much worse. She's been lying to her subscribers, manupulating and deceiving the people that support her and eventually she'll end up all alone because of it. I'm just gonna sip this tea and wait for the train wreck to subsequently explode and devaste her
Torfour_
Amateur

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:30 am

I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby guineapeegz » Wed May 16, 2018 10:31 am

bitterbitch wrote:I think Britney sucked every penny she could out of him and possibly put him in a crappy financial situation. He probably is fixing that before he gets a lawyer involved, as they’re expensive asf. I wouldn’t doubt she’d never let him see the kids if he did get a lawyer, or threaten to bash him in a video. I think she wants to make him feel cornered into just going along with whatever she wants

I feel like his parents can help him out with that. They could cover the lawyer costs because I'm sure that they are equally as upset.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:34 am

I feel for my friends who have their shit together and then other people will be on them why aren't you in a relationship and it's like with work, school, kid, after school and the fact you don't want new men around your kids - it's hard.

When Brit decided to "check out" she screwed Ean over had all this money to move out. Why is it his money was there money but then all of a sudden her money was hers and she'd saved enough for a house. Calculating. She's a user. Used Ean. Uses her kids. Will use Baldy. Uses her fans.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby Yogabbagabbat » Wed May 16, 2018 10:37 am

bitterbitch wrote:I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?

She tagged it on April 25th so must have been the week before

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper

Postby guineapeegz » Wed May 16, 2018 10:38 am

DoodleBop2 wrote:I feel for my friends who have their shit together and then other people will be on them why aren't you in a relationship and it's like with work, school, kid, after school and the fact you don't want new men around your kids - it's hard.

When Brit decided to "check out" she screwed Ean over had all this money to move out. Why is it his money was there money but then all of a sudden her money was hers and she'd saved enough for a house. Calculating. She's a user. Used Ean. Uses her kids. Will use Baldy. Uses her fans.
Seriously to all of this. She is a user. She definitely also has some kind of mental illness. She seems to either be high or low. Maybe the pills they gave her weren't for depression but for something else. She went off of them unexpectedly didn't she?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
guineapeegz
Gossiper

Postby ballsupbritney » Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am

bitterbitch wrote:I thought April 28th she was at playlist? Or am I wrong?

I think she was there the 27th. 25th would have been the day before travel day, which is when he was mouthing Harlow. This is the same day the conniving c*nt uploaded her “I’m not thinking about dating but fuck no Ean and I are done” video.
ballsupbritney
Amateur

Postby TSSOL » Wed May 16, 2018 10:39 am

She does this for the attention. Why else post a picture that you have to turn the comments off for because you know it’s going to be a flood of “hate”. I mean she should really have nothing to worry about right? Because she blocked and deleted all of the negative people that commented/liked/followed her from her last picture. She is like my 3 year old; it doesn’t matter what kind of attention she gets as long as she gets attention. Like let’s be real Brittany, you could have left that picture as a memory in your phone especially considering how touchy of a subject he is right now. But then her life would stay boring. It was time to stir more shit up

TSSOL
Amateur

Postby dazzled » Wed May 16, 2018 10:40 am

I can't wait for her mentally deficient fans to kiss her ass and tell her how glad they are that she's found such a great guy.
dazzled
Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:42 am

TSSOL wrote:She does this for the attention. Why else post a picture that you have to turn the comments off for because you know it’s going to be a flood of “hate”. I mean she should really have nothing to worry about right? Because she blocked and deleted all of the negative people that commented/liked/followed her from her last picture. She is like my 3 year old; it doesn’t matter what kind of attention she gets as long as she gets attention. Like let’s be real Brittany, you could have left that picture as a memory in your phone especially considering how touchy of a subject he is right now. But then her life would stay boring. It was time to stir more shit up

Its ironic though because her supporters and herself often say that WE are the ones who have boring lives, etc, etc. i love my life. It’s just everyone in it has no idea who Britney is so I needed somewhere to be able to vent about her stupidity lol.
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby lizpuff2006 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:44 am

Jeybee27 wrote:I really hope he cheats on her and leaves her looking like the dumbass bitch she is.

Can almost bet this is what is going to happen
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper

Postby melissaaaa » Wed May 16, 2018 10:47 am

Haha I love this drama! It’s great that’s not in my life and it’s exciting to watch a train wreck derail right in front of my eyes. Pass the popcorn!

melissaaaa
Amateur

Postby DoodleBop2 » Wed May 16, 2018 10:48 am

Brit line steps by posting photos and then turning off the comments hoping this will increase views. Nope. No more. Only watch it if I can watch it without helping her exploit her kids.
DoodleBop2
Extreme Gossiper

Postby bitterbitch » Wed May 16, 2018 10:51 am

She just posted a snap of a fire truck and said “Nolan said that’s Franks fire truck!” With heart eyes. Omg. She’s trying so hard to shove this guy in everybody’s faces
bitterbitch
Informer

Postby Anniekins » Wed May 16, 2018 10:53 am

The YouTube phenomenon of family videos is fairly new. Once these kids start growing up and realizing how much money their parents made off of their exploitation I can see some lawsuits popping up.

I’m sure some families put money away for the kids, but I’m also sure that many don’t. It will be interesting to see how this type of thing plays out as kids grow up.
Anniekins
Talker

Postby countrybee » Wed May 16, 2018 10:54 am

Ew watching that video made me feel sick. What kind of single, 24 year old man wants to play daddy with some bitch with 3 kids? I mean, come on Brittany, it’s not like you have some magical vagina. Him wanting to be with you and play daddy to your kids is NOT NORMAL.

countrybee
Talker

Next

• Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby