• Advertisement
    

Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby cassiejw18 » Fri May 18, 2018 7:57 am

Did she delete her twitter? I can't find it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
cassiejw18
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 30 times

Advertisement

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby so I Said » Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/c790a3fb0b2d4ef183e1ee320cc7c6b3.jpg[/img]

When your fans have to stop some science on your blind followers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so I Said
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 1256 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 am

so I Said wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Bonfire tweeted that Brittany raised $3,000 on January 15th, which was the original ending of the campaign. Why did it take damn near a month (February 7th according to her "proof") for her to "donate" allegedly $4,000 in two increments? Also, she continued the campaign past February 7th and the is continuing to sell shirts now...is she going to donate again?! Like I'm not getting it...it's not adding up. I personally think she used the money from the campaign that she got on Jan 15th for whatever and then later gave some of the money back some other way if she even did that. https://imgur.com/a/YjY4c1C These are all things I noticed months ago. Basically she has explaining to do, but she won't explain because her cult told her not to. The dumb bitch should've shown the e-mail address considering it's from a non profit organization and we would be able to see that e-mail is coming from someone with the domain mda.org attached to it not some random g-mail or yahoo e-mail address. We need to see the actual amount...idk why this bitch is acting like any of the money she donated is from her she didn't donate shit to the cause. Just like she didn't donate to her dad she had a bunch of randoms donate and she put it in her name. The money isn't yours and if I was someone who brought a t-shirt I'd be pissed off and I think people should reach out to Bonfire and ask them to get her to provide a receipt of some sort. I don't even know how this company gives the profits to the campaign starter if it's a nonprofit campaign just donate it directly to the fucking organization Bonfire. That shit is super sketch.


Even youtubers I hate that have no conscience show proof right away. Even if it’s just for show, you show the proof to cover your own as if for no other reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Did anyone else that use that same bonfire company show proof...like Keren or Kyra?
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Talker
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 980 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby so I Said » Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 am

so I Said wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/c790a3fb0b2d4ef183e1ee320cc7c6b3.jpg[/img]

When your fans have to stop some science on your blind followers.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


I meant “drop” not stop


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so I Said
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 1256 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby moonchildd » Fri May 18, 2018 7:59 am

cassiejw18 wrote:Did she delete her twitter? I can't find it

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
No it's still there

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
moonchildd
Amateur
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:49 pm
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 196 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby so I Said » Fri May 18, 2018 8:00 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
so I Said wrote:
misskaila93 wrote:Bonfire tweeted that Brittany raised $3,000 on January 15th, which was the original ending of the campaign. Why did it take damn near a month (February 7th according to her "proof") for her to "donate" allegedly $4,000 in two increments? Also, she continued the campaign past February 7th and the is continuing to sell shirts now...is she going to donate again?! Like I'm not getting it...it's not adding up. I personally think she used the money from the campaign that she got on Jan 15th for whatever and then later gave some of the money back some other way if she even did that. https://imgur.com/a/YjY4c1C These are all things I noticed months ago. Basically she has explaining to do, but she won't explain because her cult told her not to. The dumb bitch should've shown the e-mail address considering it's from a non profit organization and we would be able to see that e-mail is coming from someone with the domain mda.org attached to it not some random g-mail or yahoo e-mail address. We need to see the actual amount...idk why this bitch is acting like any of the money she donated is from her she didn't donate shit to the cause. Just like she didn't donate to her dad she had a bunch of randoms donate and she put it in her name. The money isn't yours and if I was someone who brought a t-shirt I'd be pissed off and I think people should reach out to Bonfire and ask them to get her to provide a receipt of some sort. I don't even know how this company gives the profits to the campaign starter if it's a nonprofit campaign just donate it directly to the fucking organization Bonfire. That shit is super sketch.


Even youtubers I hate that have no conscience show proof right away. Even if it’s just for show, you show the proof to cover your own as if for no other reason.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


Did anyone else that use that same bonfire company show proof...like Keren or Kyra?


I dunno I don’t watch them. But I meant like the people from “itsjudyslife” where they do the dancing for whatever. It’s been so long though.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so I Said
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 1256 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby so I Said » Fri May 18, 2018 8:03 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/9822457aa3c48dec4596f554a7ac9580.jpg[/img][img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/a16f91e355d153e1d2463929a56da68d.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
so I Said
Informer
 
Posts: 364
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:44 pm
Has thanked: 269 times
Been thanked: 1256 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby cassiejw18 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:07 am

I wonder how many people are on her block list. Kinda sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
cassiejw18
Amateur
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Mon May 14, 2018 11:21 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 30 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby misskaila93 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:13 am

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Did anyone else that use that same bonfire company show proof...like Keren or Kyra?


No one else used Bonfire but Brittany and Vanessa to my understanding. KK used teespring and OK used the loyalist. They sold merch for profit because they knew their fans would buy it because they wanted to wear it and support them for them. Brittany and Vanessa promised the money would go towards an organization that does research for the sick children because they knew people many people would buy their merch and making them think the money would go to a good cause would actually sell their product and make money. So moral of the story is Vanessa and Brittany exploited their children's health problems for profit...that's if they didn't donate all the money of course 8-)
misskaila93
Informer
 
Posts: 383
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:16 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 1115 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby Blackswan » Fri May 18, 2018 8:30 am

Is Vanessa being asked for proof too? I don't go to her thread anymore because homegirl is fucken boring.
User avatar
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 7052
Joined: Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:34 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 20415 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby Resting_Bitch_Face » Fri May 18, 2018 8:30 am

Blackswan wrote:Is Vanessa being asked for proof too? I don't go to her thread anymore because homegirl is fucken boring.


She’s ignoring all the comments about it lol
User avatar
Resting_Bitch_Face
Talker
 
Posts: 198
Joined: Wed May 16, 2018 11:23 am
Has thanked: 42 times
Been thanked: 980 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby exracer » Fri May 18, 2018 8:32 am

An edited email is not proof. Anyone here could recreate the same email. It’s very possible that the MDA sent her that email, but it doesn’t show an actual receipt. She would have an actual receipt from them.

She is so defensive and dramatic about everything. It’s not unreasonable for people to ask for proof. This money was not hers alone, she raised money for this and the bulk of it came from strangers. I think it’s odd that she didn’t make a fuss about it initially when the money was raised/donated. Everything else makes her social media, you’re telling me she wouldn’t have put up an instastory thanking her fans and tagging the organization in it? With “all the heart eyes” or whatever?

She needs to understand that the more defensive she is, the more sketchy it all seems. She could have just posted the receipt and said something like “Oh I can’t believe I never shared this! I have the best fans, we were able to raise $xxxx for the MDA! Can’t wait to do this again for them, thanks everyone!” Then it would be crickets from her “haters” but instead she has to act like a martyr and victim in it all.

I’m glad she’s still sitting back “happy and unbothered.” Her responses really support that.
exracer
Informer
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:38 am
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 1121 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby rachelmomma3 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:40 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/4dc7ddc13c7f964b571697807d7b7722.jpg[/img]

I was googling and found this online. This lady posted it on her twitter 4 years ago. Unfortunately you can’t read the whole email but this sounds a lot more believable then Britney’s!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Has thanked: 727 times
Been thanked: 3080 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby rachelmomma3 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:42 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/6a23419ca0a11dedf4092f0f9d223c9c.jpg[/img]


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Has thanked: 727 times
Been thanked: 3080 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby KeepingItReal » Fri May 18, 2018 8:48 am

cassiejw18 wrote:I wonder how many people are on her block list. Kinda sad tbh.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk



It is sad...for someone who is happy and unbothered, that's alot of time and effort...it means she has to be patrolling all day!
No wonder Harlow is eating dirt and Nolan lives on the iPad.

Her bitchiness was always there. She's being called out so her true colours are showing.
KeepingItReal
Talker
 
Posts: 181
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:33 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby gemmie » Fri May 18, 2018 8:52 am

Does anybody have a screenshot of Britney saying she donated to the MDA that somebody can email the MDA to look into? This bitch needs to go down for fraud. This does NOT sit well with me, especially with how careless she is with money. The girl has a major spending problem.
gemmie
Informer
 
Posts: 403
Joined: Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:45 pm
Has thanked: 2659 times
Been thanked: 2803 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby smom12 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:55 am

I mean I wouldn’t do anything unless we had absolute proof. That’s why everyone looks at us like we are a bunch of psychos.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
smom12
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3812
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:18 pm
Has thanked: 5190 times
Been thanked: 24148 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby kiwi » Fri May 18, 2018 9:04 am

I don’t see how that screenshot of an email proves anything? The email address isn’t shown, nor the amount supposedly donated.

I’ve always received a receipt when I’ve made donations.
kiwi
Gossiper
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1111 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby kiwi » Fri May 18, 2018 9:06 am

exracer wrote:An edited email is not proof. Anyone here could recreate the same email.


Exactly.
kiwi
Gossiper
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:44 am
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1111 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby bitterbitch » Fri May 18, 2018 9:07 am

kiwi wrote:I don’t see how that screenshot of an email proves anything? The email address isn’t shown, nor the amount supposedly donated.

I’ve always received a receipt when I’ve made donations.



I agree, it doesn’t prove shit. She would have an actual receipt and she announces everything on social media, I feel she would’ve wanted to at least include in a vlog how happy she was on the amout she raised. Instead... nothing. It’s very fishy.
bitterbitch
Talker
 
Posts: 196
Joined: Fri May 04, 2018 8:38 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 1269 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby Ytmdfan1 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am

kiwi wrote:
exracer wrote:An edited email is not proof. Anyone here could recreate the same email.


Exactly.


Would that be considered impersonating a member of the charity? It has fake written all over it!
Ytmdfan1
Amateur
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:24 am
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 239 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri May 18, 2018 9:17 am

Hell when I donated a measly $5 to a Facebook campaign I got a receipt. Brit can’t even say that she didn’t get a email with a receipt thanking her for her donation. She is a dumb twat.

**Don’t judge, I’m super poor and anything helps!**

IMG_8973.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
 
Posts: 3595
Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:04 pm
Has thanked: 7989 times
Been thanked: 14584 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:22 am

This is like when women fake pregnancies online and use an ultrasound photo with the name and dates blocked off.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 6993 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby rachelmomma3 » Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 am

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/64c37148733ed9ba9a139e9b1fdfb64c.jpg[/img]

I feel like britney could kill a kitten on video and her supporters would find a way to justify it!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
 
Posts: 585
Joined: Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:51 am
Has thanked: 727 times
Been thanked: 3080 times

Re: Britchandbaby:RinseWashBlockDelete (part 39)

Postby exracer » Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 am

I honestly do think she donated, although nothing would surprise me at this point. But I just don’t understand why she has to be so dramatic and vague about it. Show real proof. Move on.
exracer
Informer
 
Posts: 275
Joined: Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:38 am
Has thanked: 308 times
Been thanked: 1121 times

PreviousNext


  • Advertisement

Return to Britneyandbaby

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bella3987, flightlessbird, sgreene16