• Advertisement
    

JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby MamaJoAnna » Thu May 17, 2018 9:39 am

Title credit - moppy
Previous part - viewtopic.php?f=181&t=13554

Previously:
-Jess and Chris attended Playlist Live without any of the kids, where they met Keren, Khoa, Kyra, and Britney, among others
-Addie is still breastfeeding after not having it while Jess was at PL
-Lilia apparently has an account on musical.ly
-The "fam" attended a Star Wars themed wedding, where Ben apparently brought a +1
-Jess talks about "favorites" with kids
-A strange man showed up to the SkuRoquilin house and was turned away
-Jess did a Q&A and slammed Chris's ex wife, Ashley, among other things
-Chris got a new iPhone X and Jess wanted to put her face in it
-Lilia participated in a talent show
-Mother's Day was celebrated and Jess and Chris talked about fighting for vlog filler

Continue.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
MamaJoAnna
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3334
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:45 am
Location: Virginia
Has thanked: 5436 times
Been thanked: 9899 times

Advertisement

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby lizpuff2006 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:06 am

Following
lizpuff2006
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1789
Joined: Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:36 pm
Has thanked: 122 times
Been thanked: 5788 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:43 am

Following.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 6993 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby peylizt192 » Thu May 17, 2018 10:54 am

She uses vlog filler but still ends up with way shorter videos than normal. Can’t wait till summer break so there’s some substance to these things
peylizt192
Talker
 
Posts: 178
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:41 pm
Has thanked: 83 times
Been thanked: 844 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby cardboardbox » Thu May 17, 2018 11:04 am

peylizt192 wrote:She uses vlog filler but still ends up with way shorter videos than normal. Can’t wait till summer break so there’s some substance to these things
Same. She's probably going to be slacking big time over summer break since all the kids will be home and addie is now getting into things this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 1331 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby HCB » Thu May 17, 2018 11:46 am

Ha. Great title.
Wife, mom of 2, gym rat, and general shit talker.
User avatar
HCB
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2015 8:05 am
Has thanked: 1861 times
Been thanked: 2465 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Captain Smooth » Thu May 17, 2018 12:34 pm

I know it's been a while since she said that, but I just remembered that she said Kaden has super strong OCD. How is she coming to that conclusion? Also, if it's sooo strong and she had it too, how is she not getting him therapy? Living with OCD isn't easy, so is she pulling that diagnosis out her behind, or what?
Captain Smooth
Gossiper
 
Posts: 701
Joined: Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:40 am
Has thanked: 584 times
Been thanked: 3296 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby nineteenninety3 » Thu May 17, 2018 1:06 pm

Captain Smooth wrote:I know it's been a while since she said that, but I just remembered that she said Kaden has super strong OCD. How is she coming to that conclusion? Also, if it's sooo strong and she had it too, how is she not getting him therapy? Living with OCD isn't easy, so is she pulling that diagnosis out her behind, or what?
From her q and a she said he's similar to how she was as a kid and she had "extreme ocd" so he has it too. She's used her Google degree.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
User avatar
nineteenninety3
Informer
 
Posts: 392
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:03 am
Has thanked: 298 times
Been thanked: 3339 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Sparklingdee » Thu May 17, 2018 1:14 pm

Wow does Lilia really have a musical.ly account???? Wtf. She's far too young, even "supervised" by Jess.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:09 pm
Has thanked: 561 times
Been thanked: 4796 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby chelsieross7 » Thu May 17, 2018 3:28 pm

it is so annoying how jesss talks to chris like a kid. she doesnt tlk to anyone like an adult its so annoying. but, honestly, shes done that forever. in that valentines day video on her jade channel from before she had lilia, shes talking to her entire family like theyre all kids and shes controlling the whole house like she thinks shes the parent.
also, lol at jessss saying chris is great with words in his insta posts. he always sounds so dumb and half the stuff he says makes no sense hahaha but jesss is dumb too and easily impressed so ofcourse she thinks hes clever
chelsieross7
Extreme Gossiper
 
Posts: 1576
Joined: Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:48 pm
Has thanked: 207 times
Been thanked: 3495 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby ladyju28 » Thu May 17, 2018 4:05 pm

When tf is the new couch coming? Their couch is so disgusting!
ladyju28
Gossiper
 
Posts: 581
Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am
Has thanked: 7187 times
Been thanked: 3132 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Viewingsince2010 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:02 pm

"call me Mrs doctor google" OMG I'm dead the bitch really does Fucking read here. Wow.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
User avatar
Viewingsince2010
Informer
 
Posts: 494
Joined: Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:02 am
Has thanked: 1140 times
Been thanked: 2858 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby nachomama » Thu May 17, 2018 7:09 pm

chelsieross7 wrote:it is so annoying how jesss talks to chris like a kid. she doesnt tlk to anyone like an adult its so annoying. but, honestly, shes done that forever. in that valentines day video on her jade channel from before she had lilia, shes talking to her entire family like theyre all kids and shes controlling the whole house like she thinks shes the parent.
also, lol at jessss saying chris is great with words in his insta posts. he always sounds so dumb and half the stuff he says makes no sense hahaha but jesss is dumb too and easily impressed so ofcourse she thinks hes clever


Jessssss talks to Mimi in a condescending way and you can tell Mimi is only in it for the sake (maybe even safety) of her grandkids.

Jessssss almost pushed Chris over the edge again in that video with addies lemonade romper. I don't see how family dysfunction and potential divorce #3 is funny.
I love nachos

Image
User avatar
nachomama
Amateur
 
Posts: 91
Joined: Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:28 pm
Has thanked: 13 times
Been thanked: 230 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

At the beginning of jeeses video Lilly's shirt is see through its almost time for Jess to start buying training bras or thicker shirts. Crazy that Lilly is to this point already.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mitten Mama » Thu May 17, 2018 7:27 pm

If the kids actually had a pediatrician wouldn’t she have been told if they can’t see? Seriously jesss damn. GET YOUR CHILDREN A PEDIATRICIAN.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitten Mama
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:29 pm

And the call me Dr Google I'm pretty sure that was a stab to this board what's up famm.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:39 pm

She hits they are taking a birthday kid far away Disney land I'm guessing.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mitten Mama » Thu May 17, 2018 7:51 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:She hits they are taking a birthday kid far away Disney land I'm guessing.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk


Which would be princess Lilia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mitten Mama
Amateur
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2018 9:39 pm
Has thanked: 104 times
Been thanked: 200 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby cardboardbox » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Mommyof6 wrote:At the beginning of jeeses video Lilly's shirt is see through its almost time for Jess to start buying training bras or thicker shirts. Crazy that Lilly is to this point already.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Omg I can already see it. "Talking to my DAUGHTER about the BIRDS & the BEES" or "My 9 YEAR OLD got her PERIOD"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Talker
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:10 pm
Has thanked: 557 times
Been thanked: 1331 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:52 pm

Mitten Mama wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:She hits they are taking a birthday kid far away Disney land I'm guessing.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk


Which would be princess Lilia


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I feel like she really pushed dance on the girls I mean dance is not a bad thing but she should do more then dance we see how far dance got Jess.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:53 pm

If she takes her kid to a doctor will she listen to the doctor or act like she knows more. I bet most of her kids "extreme OCD" is a reaction to the complete chaos they are forced to live in.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 6993 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

cardboardbox wrote:
Mommyof6 wrote:At the beginning of jeeses video Lilly's shirt is see through its almost time for Jess to start buying training bras or thicker shirts. Crazy that Lilly is to this point already.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Omg I can already see it. "Talking to my DAUGHTER about the BIRDS & the BEES" or "My 9 YEAR OLD got her PERIOD"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
You would think she would keep it private poor lilly will be so embarrassed when her peers start watching her moms channel.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby spillingthetea » Thu May 17, 2018 7:54 pm

Whaaaat? She slammed Ashley? Someone spill the tea for me


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
User avatar
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1180
Joined: Fri Aug 18, 2017 8:57 am
Has thanked: 13801 times
Been thanked: 5483 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby DoodleBop2 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:56 pm

Thicker shirts or training bras yet still films her child topless and puts it on the internet for all the world to see.
User avatar
DoodleBop2
True Gossiper
 
Posts: 1422
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2017 8:15 am
Has thanked: 679 times
Been thanked: 6993 times

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Mommyof6 » Thu May 17, 2018 7:57 pm

spillingthetea wrote:Whaaaat? She slammed Ashley? Someone spill the tea for me


Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Ia that Chris's x because she said on a video that Chris's x cheated on him and that defiantly should be kept private

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk
Mommyof6
Gossiper
 
Posts: 605
Joined: Thu Dec 21, 2017 10:06 am
Has thanked: 141 times
Been thanked: 1936 times

Next


  • Advertisement

Return to JesssFam

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: blueangel25, britt1995

  • Advertisement