• Advertisement

JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Postby Dani_now » Fri May 18, 2018 6:56 am

I think Kaden has a form of Asperger's. He has alot of the signs. I wish she would get him some professional help. My sister had the same issues.i don't understand why she's in denial about it.
Dani_now
Talker

Advertisement

Postby Chatabox » Fri May 18, 2018 7:54 am

Sparklingdee wrote:Why did she say "WERE GOING ON A SUPER LONG JOURNEY" and "SOME OF YOU ALREADY GUESSED"

She's taking Lilia to Disney in June for her birthday? Isnt that the most obvious guess in the entire universe?? THEY GO EVERY YEAR. Omg. Ill be shocked if its NOT Disney, not if it is.

She mentioned a few months ago about Lilia wanting to go to a Taylor Swift concert. It’s happening the next couple of days in her area, so most probably is that.
Chatabox
True Gossiper

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri May 18, 2018 7:58 am

mighteq wrote:
Captain Smooth wrote:Costco is going to repair her kids eyesight. Why is that a thing? Isn't Costco a supermarket? There are optometrists for a reason and I know insurance-bla, but she just put down 20.000 for a trailer, that she hasn't used so far, so what's keeping her from finding a good doctor at least for her kids?

Interesting, that Kaden has "a sensory thing". So far, we have the T-Shirt, not wanting to put anything on, but shorts, being "picky" with food and having speech problems, maybe she should get him assessed again in a year, or two.

Costco has an optometry department inside it. There’s an optometrist office where you can get your eyes checked, prescription etc by an optometrist. Outside of the office Costco also sells glasses and contacts; so yes she can “repair” her kids eyes if they do in fact need glasses. Don’t all Costco’s have this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I understand, thank you for clarifying, we have that stuff too, it's not in a supermarket, but the place you can buy prescription glasses. You can get your eyesight checked (without going to a seperate doctor) and buy glasses, if you want. A doctor who knows you is still a better option imo, especially, if you have trouble at the age of 6.
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby HarleyQuinnNik » Fri May 18, 2018 8:30 am

So this is my first post (I’ve been lurking for awhile) but the shirt chewing could possibly be anxiety. I did it as a kid (and I admit if I don’t have my anxiety meds now I do it). I really do think Kaden is on the spectrum, has speech issues, and possibly has a anxiety issue as well. She needs to get him help. The poor kid probably is having issues learning in school (I pray he’s not being bullied by the other kids). The sad thing is Messs obviously won’t get him a diagnosis and Drake wants nothing to do with him. He doesn’t had anyone on his side. I feel for him.
HarleyQuinnNik

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 am

This might be unpopular here but can we not start again with the diagnosing Kaden? Drives me insane.

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby nutbagmcgee » Fri May 18, 2018 8:34 am

Lilia is the favorite so she will probably get Taylor Swift tickets AND go to Disney.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper

Postby Doxie Diva » Fri May 18, 2018 8:59 am

HarleyQuinnNik wrote:So this is my first post (I’ve been lurking for awhile) but the shirt chewing could possibly be anxiety. I did it as a kid (and I admit if I don’t have my anxiety meds now I do it). I really do think Kaden is on the spectrum, has speech issues, and possibly has a anxiety issue as well. She needs to get him help. The poor kid probably is having issues learning in school (I pray he’s not being bullied by the other kids). The sad thing is Messs obviously won’t get him a diagnosis and Drake wants nothing to do with him. He doesn’t had anyone on his side. I feel for him.

I had high anxiety as a kid, too. I was a shirt and hair chewer. My dad put v05 oil stuff on my ends to get me to stop chewing. Didn't take long for that to work.

Not diagnosing anything, but I think Jess should take him to counseling instead of encouraging the behavior by having him wear a giant chew cookie around his neck that will just draw attention to him. Plus, he's pretty active, I could see the necklace getting in the way.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Doxie Diva
Amateur

Postby Moony » Fri May 18, 2018 9:09 am

nineteenninety3 wrote:This might be unpopular here but can we not start again with the diagnosing Kaden? Drives me insane.

I agree, it’s the one thing that makes me stay away from the KK thread, we can be gossipy and nit picky but let’s not all pretend we have the ability to diagnose a kid over 5, 10 minute long videos (of which he is probably like 2/3 minutes) a week

Moony
Gossiper

Postby kellynicole » Fri May 18, 2018 9:20 am

I can’t imagine Messs doing VIPkid. My bro-in-law does it and you don’t get to just “make your own schedule” usually you’d have to do it super early in the morning, and we all know her ass isn’t going to do that! Also, you have to be very organized, patient, and talk slowly. That will never happen. And tbh I don’t think Mess is ever going to get a bachelors degree

kellynicole
Talker

Postby kellynicole » Fri May 18, 2018 9:24 am

Once again they both drag big baby on errands during her nap time, while Messss prances around acting like a lunatic

kellynicole
Talker

Postby Captain Smooth » Fri May 18, 2018 9:36 am

Moony wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:This might be unpopular here but can we not start again with the diagnosing Kaden? Drives me insane.

I agree, it’s the one thing that makes me stay away from the KK thread, we can be gossipy and nit picky but let’s not all pretend we have the ability to diagnose a kid over 5, 10 minute long videos (of which he is probably like 2/3 minutes) a week

You mean like we diagnose and judge literally anything else from her 10 minute videos? XD

I get, no armchair diagnosis, but I think it's funny how we judge a lot of stuff, like Addy being endangered by too many blankets, or having a missing monitor before she turned one, or Jess going into the direction of a hoarder, or Chris maybe being depressed, all from her short clips online, but now that Jess herself admits, that Kaden does do and deal with things differently, we're not allowed to speculate, since it's just 10 minutes each day? :D
Captain Smooth
Gossiper

Postby cardboardbox » Fri May 18, 2018 10:48 am

HarleyQuinnNik wrote:So this is my first post (I’ve been lurking for awhile) but the shirt chewing could possibly be anxiety. I did it as a kid (and I admit if I don’t have my anxiety meds now I do it). I really do think Kaden is on the spectrum, has speech issues, and possibly has a anxiety issue as well. She needs to get him help. The poor kid probably is having issues learning in school (I pray he’s not being bullied by the other kids). The sad thing is Messs obviously won’t get him a diagnosis and Drake wants nothing to do with him. He doesn’t had anyone on his side. I feel for him.
I remember her saying he loves homework and even tries to do Kysons for him so hopefully he is doing well in school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer

Postby cardboardbox » Fri May 18, 2018 10:54 am

I remember her saying he loves homework and even tries to do Kysons for him so hopefully he is doing well in school.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
cardboardbox
Informer

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri May 18, 2018 11:26 am

Captain Smooth wrote:
Moony wrote:

You mean like we diagnose and judge literally anything else from her 10 minute videos? XD

I get, no armchair diagnosis, but I think it's funny how we judge a lot of stuff, like Addy being endangered by too many blankets, or having a missing monitor before she turned one, or Jess going into the direction of a hoarder, or Chris maybe being depressed, all from her short clips online, but now that Jess herself admits, that Kaden does do and deal with things differently, we're not allowed to speculate, since it's just 10 minutes each day? :D
But all that's happening is armchair diagnosis. We don't even see him 10 minutes a day, it's 1-2 minutes total, tops. And pointing out a missing monitor is slightly different to saying a child is autistic.

nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby hopelesslysoulful » Fri May 18, 2018 12:12 pm

I just caught up after not reading here for a while because of moving. Damn! You would think after five kids, Mess would learn to give Addie a schedule so that she isn't constantly tired when they go out. I was a babysitter for a long time, and at every house, each kid would have a stack of age-appropriate toys. Addie doesn't have any toddler toys. She just sits there and plays in the trash :| Addie would probably benefit from attending a toddler class or play date type of thing. That way she can interact with kids her age and play with some actual toys.
hopelesslysoulful
Talker

Postby Sparklingdee » Fri May 18, 2018 1:14 pm

BIG CLAPS for Jess, she dressed Adobe Photoshop in JEANS and a TSHIRT in today's vlog????

I am in shock.

No frilly disgusting swimwear! PRAISE THE LORD!
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby Moony » Fri May 18, 2018 1:41 pm

hopelesslysoulful wrote:I just caught up after not reading here for a while because of moving. Damn! You would think after five kids, Mess would learn to give Addie a schedule so that she isn't constantly tired when they go out. I was a babysitter for a long time, and at every house, each kid would have a stack of age-appropriate toys. Addie doesn't have any toddler toys. She just sits there and plays in the trash :| Addie would probably benefit from attending a toddler class or play date type of thing. That way she can interact with kids her age and play with some actual toys.
id love to see a full day of just addy, I’m sitting in my living room right now with my 1 year old and I’m SURROUNDED by toys, what the hell does addy do all day? It doesn’t help that she doesn’t have a bedroom where all her toys could go either

Moony
Gossiper

Postby LilaLavender » Fri May 18, 2018 1:59 pm

Captain Smooth wrote:Interesting, that Kaden has "a sensory thing". So far, we have the T-Shirt, not wanting to put anything on, but shorts, being "picky" with food and having speech problems, maybe she should get him assessed again in a year, or two.

Not diagnosing him, but I just wanna repeat what I've said before about this: I feel genuine fear and concern for Kaden in this aspect. I really hope for him he does not have ASD (btw, fyi, it's ASD/Autism Spectrum Disorder nowadays, the term Asperger's has been rendered obsolete <3 ), I have it myself and as a child I thrived at my home situation because even though I hadn't yet been diagnosed, my parents always had an extremely clean and organised household. Jess does NOT at ALL. ASD has lots of comorbid conditions like stomach problems and anxiety disorders due to the fact that the outside, neurotypical world generally doesn't give neuroatypical people the consistency they need, which gives stress, which enhances stress symptoms.

And I cannot imagine the amount of stress an ASD child in Jess's zoo life would be under. So I hope it's not ASD, for Kaden's sake.
LilaLavender
Informer

Postby Mitten Mama » Fri May 18, 2018 2:53 pm

Moony wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:I just caught up after not reading here for a while because of moving. Damn! You would think after five kids, Mess would learn to give Addie a schedule so that she isn't constantly tired when they go out. I was a babysitter for a long time, and at every house, each kid would have a stack of age-appropriate toys. Addie doesn't have any toddler toys. She just sits there and plays in the trash :| Addie would probably benefit from attending a toddler class or play date type of thing. That way she can interact with kids her age and play with some actual toys.
id love to see a full day of just addy, I’m sitting in my living room right now with my 1 year old and I’m SURROUNDED by toys, what the hell does addy do all day? It doesn’t help that she doesn’t have a bedroom where all her toys could go either

She doesn’t need toys because they just drag her around everywhere smh

Mitten Mama
Amateur

Postby nineteenninety3 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:02 pm

Yep it's Taylor swift tickets. I don't think I can bring myself to watch this video they will be mega obnoxious.

nineteenninety3
Gossiper

Postby Mitten Mama » Fri May 18, 2018 4:50 pm

Soooo will Chrisss and big baby be going down to sit at the hotel so he doesn’t have to watch the boys and big baby can stay attached to the boob? Why even let her nurse again when she clearly didn’t seem like she REALLY wanted to

Mitten Mama
Amateur

Postby daisy1000 » Fri May 18, 2018 4:53 pm

Despite some of things Jess does, I’m happy she did this for Lilia’s birthday. Such a beautiful thought.
daisy1000
Informer

Postby Jwhite_momof4 » Fri May 18, 2018 5:00 pm

Fuuuuuuuuck Lilia's teeth look raunchy as hell!!! Dang!!!!

But hey at least-ah she-ah gets-ah to-ah go-ah to-ah see-ah Taylor-ah Swift-ah!!!!![img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180518/417339150a2fcdf8c39ad3129e8eec7c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper

Postby Baconsgirl » Fri May 18, 2018 5:13 pm

So Jessica and Lilia going T. Swift? Saw on IG stories them at an airport.

Baconsgirl
Gossiper

Postby Britxo » Fri May 18, 2018 5:30 pm

Not Gunna lie when she said there were 4 shirts I thought they were for lilia Jess stabby and baldilocks LOL

Britxo
Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to JesssFam