JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Fast Talking and Husband Stalking (Part 114)

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

So the 1 year old is left in the bath alone yet she filmed the 7 year old naked in the tub because she needed to be in there then. Addie's Guardian angel PTSD from trying to keep this child alive with all the stupid.
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

I hate how Jess and Chris complain at Caden for growing lmao poor kid, you can tell he doesn't really know what to say. Bit awkward.

Jess is just annoyed because he's the oldest so there's no hand me downs or his WHOLE wardrobe would be Kyson, Kaden and Landen's raggedy stuff.

All of Caden's stuff will now go to Tommy, even if it isnt his style.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

They have the boys so rarely yet complain about spending money on them. I wonder if she's shocked because Lilia is so tiny and malnourished looking she forgets most kids grow out of clothes regularly. Poor Addie squished into too small weird outfits.
freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

It seems such a waste to buy Caden new clothes and shoes every time he comes to visit. They then keep those clothes at their house. He comes back, and he’s grown out of them.

Why not buy them for him then send him back with the new stuff to his mums so he actually gets to wear them for longer than a weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Chris has said in the past that the stuff they get the boys goes home with them so they get to wear them more before they outgrow them.
kalipali
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kalipali »

80085 wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:In this vlog Jess just now realizes that children GROW! Big Caden needs more clothes...because he GREW? Addie’s hair is...GROWING?? The title of the vlog should’ve been “MY KIDS GROW??” Because this dumb bitch seems to just now realize these things.
She's been doing this for years. Usually around the time the baby fever hits. Not sure if it was before or after Landen, she may have been at the end of her pregnancy with him or considering TTC another (Landen) but she was definitely still with Drake and in the last house she lived in with him... she made an entire video basically saying that she only ever really thought about caring for her in infancy and as babies, even as toddlers but forgot that kids grow up and she's going to have to deal 5 teenagers and then she'll have 5 adults who won't need her anymore and she won't know what to do with herself. Can't soothe teen angst with shoving a tit in their mouth. I can only imagine the ridiculous fights she's going to get in with Lilia.
It was one of the very small windows of self-awareness she's had over the last decade or so that she quickly pushed to the back of her mind before she started realising how much she's overwhelmed herself with all these kids and that maybe it was a mistake having them so close together, so young. Obviously her kids weren't mistakes but she should have gotten to know who she is and established a secure sense of self instead of letting being the "always pregnant or breastfeeding mum of a million kids" become her identity. She has nothing for herself and I can't imagine what she'll do when they're all out of the house. She'll probably become a foster parent. Her only hobby is spending money. Some may say photography and videography are hobbies but I believe she only likes photographing the kids/her life to portray an imagine that gets her attention and people who telling her they're jealous of her life. So, really, her hobbies are trying to portray an image that fits the fantasy of the life she wants in her head, spending money, and attention seeking.

I don't know how this became so long.... I just want to say that it's not an uncommon thing for Jess to have it randomly and suddenly occur to her that she's going to be taking care of kids/teens for the next ~20 years of her life. I can imagine it must be a very overwhelming thought considering her main income is incredibly unstable. She could wake up tomorrow and her whole channel could be demonitised.
I remember that video. I think it was right before she announced she was pregnant with Landen, or right after she had Landen (not sure which). I was dumbfounded. Like, yeah.....babies turn into toddlers who turn into children who turn into teens who turn into ADULTS. She seemed genuinely surprised that her babies didn’t stay babies forever??
Echox3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Echox3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... c45743.png[/img]

Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

Maddy320 wrote:I think she has a false sense of security because it looks like Big Baby has a bath seat. Which is “safer” than just sitting them in the tub but I still wouldn’t sit on my phone in the bathroom with my daughter in it, much less out of the room editing a video!
Also- can we talk about the whole “Went to call for my 4 year old but he didn’t answer. He fell asleep at the neighbors house! Hehe. How funny.” ???? You mean he left the house, went next door, and was gone long enough to at least start a movie and fall asleep? Without you noticing?
7 children is a dangerous amount for her. She’s way over her head.

He could have been kidnapped and getting farther away with every minute and she didn’t even know he was gone.

courtneybenjamin
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by courtneybenjamin »

missskristyy wrote:
blipbloop wrote:Just watched the newest vlog. She looks so much better with her natural eyelashes. I’ve always thought she was pretty, even if I don’t necessarily like her sense of style, but the fake lashes were awful.

But uh did anyone else notice that she left her baby unattended in a full tub so she could go sit outside and edit? I know she was right there, but drowning is silent. I have a 17 month old, and I never even step out of the bathroom when she’s bathing. She also...can’t bathe herself yet, so there’s no purpose of leaving her to sit alone anyway. As Addie is only a couple months older, I’d imagine the same to be true. It’s just careless, and it’s risky, and it made me anxious to watch.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE BATH?! LITERALLY WHAT NO EXCUSE TO LEAVE HER BABY UNATTENDED

addie was also so close to tge edge of the bed when they went to wake her

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

courtneybenjamin wrote:
missskristyy wrote:
blipbloop wrote:Just watched the newest vlog. She looks so much better with her natural eyelashes. I’ve always thought she was pretty, even if I don’t necessarily like her sense of style, but the fake lashes were awful.

But uh did anyone else notice that she left her baby unattended in a full tub so she could go sit outside and edit? I know she was right there, but drowning is silent. I have a 17 month old, and I never even step out of the bathroom when she’s bathing. She also...can’t bathe herself yet, so there’s no purpose of leaving her to sit alone anyway. As Addie is only a couple months older, I’d imagine the same to be true. It’s just careless, and it’s risky, and it made me anxious to watch.

THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE BATH?! LITERALLY WHAT NO EXCUSE TO LEAVE HER BABY UNATTENDED

We used to let my now 17 month old bedshare when she got big enough that I felt safe doing it, but she’s so mobile now, even in her sleep, that we made the crib transition. I’m ALL for bed sharing, but when a kid is as mobile as Addie, it’s hard to do it safely when there isn’t supervision.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

blipbloop wrote:
courtneybenjamin wrote:
missskristyy wrote: THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE ON THE BATH?! LITERALLY WHAT NO EXCUSE TO LEAVE HER BABY UNATTENDED

We used to let my now 17 month old bedshare when she got big enough that I felt safe doing it, but she’s so mobile now, even in her sleep, that we made the crib transition. I’m ALL for bed sharing, but when a kid is as mobile as Addie, it’s hard to do it safely when there isn’t supervision.

Also to other parents: is it normal to wake a kid up from a nap? Unless it was a special circumstance I don’t think we ever have (not to say I’m a perfect mom - getting her to nap in the first place has always been a struggle lol). I feel like if a baby is on a schedule you don’t mess with it! If my daughter naps later in the day it throws her whole sleep schedule off.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Jess wore long skirts she'd be one of those women popping out even more babies. Loves babies once they get a mind of their own\stop breastfeeding they're less fun.
Alicia30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alicia30 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:If Jess wore long skirts she'd be one of those women popping out even more babies. Loves babies once they get a mind of their own\stop breastfeeding they're less fun.
she would be Michelle Duggar Image

chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

which video did she have her "babies grow into people" epiphany? i cant find it
chelsieross7
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chelsieross7 »

nevermind i think i found it!
Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

I never wake a sleeping baby. They had to go to target why couldn’t they just wait until she woke up. I plan my life around their naps because they NEED it . Mine personally need it. I’m prolly the crazy one.

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

You'd think after 5/7 kids Jess would know the golden rule is DONT WAKE THE SLEEPING BABY. I remember my friend unwrapped and stripped off her newborn baby to bathe her and I was like omg.... NO.... wait til the damn baby wakes on her own, she screamed the house down of course.

But imagine waking up and seeing Mess and Skube sticking a camera in her face. Thats literally all the interaction Big Baby gets. She says HI/BYE/OUTSIDE and Jess doesnt even take notice of her. She must be bored AF.
georgiapeach19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by georgiapeach19 »

These look way too tight imo[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 672603.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

chelsieross7 wrote:nevermind i think i found it!
Jess has a weird perspective anyway.I dated my HS sweetheart as well,but there would've been NO way I would have gotten pregnant on purpose,without us planning a future together first.I was always more concerned about our relationship,and how having a baby would impact it.
We did eventually marry,and waited 6 1/2 years to have our first one.Even if we couldn't have kids,that would've been ok,too.I just wanted to be w him,kids or not.To someone like Jess,that would be unthinkable.Your S.O. first? What a concept,huh! I don't think Chris would've been up for consideration if he wasn't willing to have another baby.
I thought that really showed in the delivery room.Jess was more concerned w the camera and Mimi,than w the fathers.I looked straight at my husb. the whole time.I wanted to know how he was doing,what his reactions were,the look on his face when he saw our kids for the first time,etc.
Jess's interactions w the fathers were weird and strange to me.Even to her own bio dad,when he rubbed her head after the twins were born,she didn't seem to notice.That would have been a special moment for me.Esp. if my dad had left when I was little.
Just some thoughts
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Britxo »

Although the concept of that video was dumbfounded, I wish she did more sit down videos like that. It seemed genuine and chill.
Of course, that’s wishful thinking considering she had a preschooler and 2 toddlers in that video, where as she has 6 crazy kids and a toddler currently.
But still.. ahh the good ol’ days

Return to “JesssFam”