E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

NMiller2017
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

Unread post by NMiller2017 »

Oh please Ellie, we ALL know the only reason you hauled your self out of bed and that ugly Bollie robe was to steal Julie’s thunder today.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

kaylnoel wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:What’s up with the Griffiths getting all the name sakes?
I know in Lincoln’s name reveal video, Joel explained his opinion on this. He said the kids all get his name (as in his last name) so he doesn’t mind if Bonnie chooses names that are meaningful to her or are Griffiths name sakes because each child has Hoellein in their name and even once Olivia marries, she will have Hoellein as her middle name. Something along those lines. I’m not sure if this is how Jared and Landon feel too?

I don’t like the name Tommy. Thomas is so much nicer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Eh, sounds to me like the names were going to be after the Griffiths side because that's what the Griffiths do. Joel didn't have a choice and his little explanation is how he convinced himself it's not worth arguing about with Bonnie. I think we know enough to say that if both Jennifer and one of her daughters wants something or think it's the "proper" thing to do, none of the husbands are going to stand up to it.
ICantEven
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ICantEven »

ba1006 wrote:
janemom1 wrote:So Emily and Beau just put up their birth vlog for their daughter, Claira Jane?? I think that was her name? Either way it was sooo sweet. Im shocked they did..figured for the next month or so they'd be afraid of the wrath of Ellie bc they just put up their birth vlog lol. But it was so different than E&J. Em and Beau went natural at a birthing center, in a tub. Not saying I would have went that way, I walked into Labor and Delivery at 5 cm and had my daughter 3 hours later with an epidural that I didn't feel worked, so I felt all of her come out haha. But just how close they seemed, the emotions etc. I'm still leaning towards if Tommy was the girl Ellie wanted everything would have been different. I'd love for Beaus video to get more views that Ellie but that won't happen sadly...
Notice how he waited until Princess Ellie posted hers first? Wasn't Beau's daughter born like a month ago?
I'm really hoping it's not that because i like Beau and Emily. Maybe since they got it professionally done it took a month?
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

formerctfxcer wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201807 ... 52a45e.png[/img]

Everyone actually looks healthy and genuinely happy (for a posed photo). Ellie is seriously so pretty when her face is filled out and she has some meat on her bones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jared legit looks like a missionary as soon as he puts on anything formal. It would not phase me if he whipped out a Book of Mormon at any given moment!
justkidding
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justkidding »

littlebaby wrote:Two things:

Calvin is growing into his looks from that picture! He is a cute kid these days, and he seems much more like a three year old than I thought he would based on what we saw a year ago or even six months ago. He is talking a lot more, but I hope we hear him speaking regular full sentences sooner than later.

And I’m pretty convinced Jennifer is offended that none of her grandchildren are named after her. Chad’s got his name everywhere in the family so he’s content lol. There’s a bunch of Julie’s, and Ruby was named after her grandmother, so using female family names is common... and still no baby Jennifer. I’m inclined to believe it’s been “reserved” for Ellie, plus it’s also Jared’s sister’s name and it could be “nice” combining the Mecham/Griffiths family names. Maybe that’s why Jennifer seemed so off put by Tommy. Yet another boy, and Ellie’s the only daughter that hasn’t had any daughters herself. She’s got 20 grandchildren, she’s running out of time to have a baby named after her! Ruby and Bonnie are done having kids, and the other three just had babies, so it’ll be at least another year (but probably two?) until another baby girl could possibly come into the family.

Also, can y’all believe it’s been A YEAR AND THREE MONTHS since the positive ovulation test at Disney? What a freakin ride. We made it to the other side.. for now.

I’ve been convinced for quite a while that Ellie’s special girl name is Jenelle. It would combine Jennifer and Ellie.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She looks good all showered and out of the house. Hope she keeps it up and gets some sunshine therapy this summer. Utah looks cold and lifeless, according to their vlogs.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

justkidding wrote:

Calvin is growing into his looks from that picture! He is a cute kid these days, and he seems much more like a three year old than I thought he would based on what we saw a year ago or even six months ago. He is talking a lot more, but I hope we hear him speaking regular full sentences sooner than later.

And I’m pretty convinced Jennifer is offended that none of her grandchildren are named after her. Chad’s got his name everywhere in the family so he’s content lol. There’s a bunch of Julie’s, and Ruby was named after her grandmother, so using female family names is common... and still no baby Jennifer. I’m inclined to believe it’s been “reserved” for Ellie, plus it’s also Jared’s sister’s name and it could be “nice” combining the Mecham/Griffiths family names. Maybe that’s why Jennifer seemed so off put by Tommy. Yet another boy, and Ellie’s the only daughter that hasn’t had any daughters herself. She’s got 20 grandchildren, she’s running out of time to have a baby named after her! Ruby and Bonnie are done having kids, and the other three just had babies, so it’ll be at least another year (but probably two?) until another baby girl could possibly come into the family.

Also, can y’all believe it’s been A YEAR AND THREE MONTHS since the positive ovulation test at Disney? What a freakin ride. We made it to the other side.. for now.

I’ve been convinced for quite a while that Ellie’s special girl name is Jenelle. It would combine Jennifer and Ellie.

Damn, not Ellniffer? Is that Utahn enough?? Image

bongtu
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bongtu »

10 seconds into the vlog and Jared’s man boobs are all I can focus on
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

New thread ladies ( and gentlemen, if we have any)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=ht ... are_type=t

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

brandy424 wrote:
YellowSweater1950 wrote:Someone mentioned Ellie having a Tommy doll in one of the Christmas home videos. I would not be surprised if that’s what it came from. You know how sentimental she is with her childhood toys. Someone also said Jennifer thought it was a good name...the same woman who named all her girls with an y/ie ending and didn’t give them middle names. Lol
Not giving them middle names is a Mormon tradition I believe. In their religion the women don't have middle names and when they are married they take their husbands surname as a last name and their maiden name as their middle name. So they still have ties with their family.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
No, that’s not a Mormon thing.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

bongtu wrote:10 seconds into the vlog and Jared’s man boobs are all I can focus on
Lol I can't unsee that

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

justkidding wrote:

Oh, I bet you’re right! Outdoor u imaging how f7nny it would b to combine her brother and her names...Elbeau. Hahaha
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:

Everyone actually looks healthy and genuinely happy (for a posed photo). Ellie is seriously so pretty when her face is filled out and she has some meat on her bones.

Jared legit looks like a missionary as soon as he puts on anything formal. It would not phase me if he whipped out a Book of Mormon at any given moment!
And he looks like he’s got grey hair!!! Hahahah

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:
justkidding wrote:

Damn, not Ellniffer? Is that Utahn enough?? Image

It would have to be Ellnyfer, or Ellnifyr to really have that Utah thing. What is it with them and substituting Y for I or E? They don't seem to realize that E and Y have different sounds. There's one family that spells Hazel, Hazyl. Sounds like Haziiiil to me, lol.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:
GetYouTubesTied wrote:

And he looks like he’s got grey hair!!! Hahahah

So what if he’s got grey hair? Hardly anything to ridicule him about. He even mentioned going grey years ago when Jackson was a little guy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I have never seen so many awkwardly posed newborns in photos before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Peachfish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Peachfish »

ba1006 wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Catface2 wrote:She herself said he and his family look like the grinch, with body shape, pot belly, big butts and weird long face folds. It’s not looking good.
what? she went into that much detail? where? what a bitch move! jared's family seem nothing but gracious towards her stank ass.
And not one mention of the Mecham's hugh teeth?
A little off topic, but my husband calls Ellie and Jared Chick and Chiclet.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”