E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: E+J: Pettite, Pretty, Puerile ( Part #38)

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Synglemama wrote:I felt so gross and wanted to shower and I did the next day. I had a c section though. Oh the pain. Glad I did it though. I don’t like hospital showers and if the nurse hadn’t have come in and said “let’s go take a shower” then I probably wouldn’t have
I didn’t shower in the hospital. Maybe because no one mentioned it so it didn’t even occur to me? Right after birth I couldn’t move my legs because of the epidural. I couldn’t even get up to pee in the middle of the night after he was born. I remember getting to my house and that evening my mom asked me if I wanted to take a shower and it dawned on me I hadn’t had one since 3 days prior!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

LightlyToasted wrote:Um, why did Jared keep making the “joke” about Tommy being the favorite if he has blue eyes. Even when he said it the first time it rubbed me the wrong way but he keeps repeating it throughout the vlog, I’m starting to think he’s being serious. Imagine how his other two boys will feel watching that when they’re older?? You should never joke about that!!

I've noticed a lot of family vloggers are obsessed with wanting their kids to have blue eyes. The shaytards, the sacconejoleys, kkanbabyj, okbaby etc have said something similar. I think its very strange and petty.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I stopped following E+J before they got pregnant with baby Tommy and after seeing that she had him on the explore tab on IG I decided to do some catching up. Pretty off topic but while doing this I also decided to look up Missy and Bryan since I haven’t followed them for even longer, and noticed that M and B are not following E and J and vice versa. Anyone have a minute to fill in a girl on the gossip? Would be much appreciated.

Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I stopped following E+J before they got pregnant with baby Tommy and after seeing that she had him on the explore tab on IG I decided to do some catching up. Pretty off topic but while doing this I also decided to look up Missy and Bryan since I haven’t followed them for even longer, and noticed that M and B are not following E and J and vice versa. Anyone have a minute to fill in a girl on the gossip? Would be much appreciated.

I am curious what is going on too. B and M no longer follow Kelsey and Corbin, and vis versa. I think Kelsey and Corbin are leaving to go back to Idaho. Missy always said she was like a sister to her. I wonder what happened.

bffb3
Informer
Informer

Unread post by bffb3 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I stopped following E+J before they got pregnant with baby Tommy and after seeing that she had him on the explore tab on IG I decided to do some catching up. Pretty off topic but while doing this I also decided to look up Missy and Bryan since I haven’t followed them for even longer, and noticed that M and B are not following E and J and vice versa. Anyone have a minute to fill in a girl on the gossip? Would be much appreciated.

I just checked and they do follow each other, both on IG and Twitter. It might have been a bug.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

crazy_in_canada wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote: I had my youngest at approximately 8pm. Early the next morning, the nurse came into my room and told me it was time for a shower and that she would get everything ready for me. How could anybody wait several days after giving birth? Just gross. Everybody knows how messy childbirth is. Poor Jared.
Yes. And not just childbirth itself, but the lochia. Who would want to sit in that for a minute longer than necessary? *Shudder*.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
To be fair your kinda sitting in lochia for like 6 weeks pp, no matter how much you shower.

I didn’t shower at the hospital with either of my two births. It just didn’t sound good to me while I was there. To each their own!
I didn't shower at the hospital for either of mine as well. The first time the shower wasn't working correctly and the 2nd I was told I got to go home first thing in the morning and they dont allow you to shower until 12 hours after (no clue why) so I figured I'd wait it out.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by amyfalafal »

dw30 wrote:
amyfalafal wrote:My thoughts...
Vlog was too hyped up.
I give Jared a pass on not being over the top emotional, I've seen a lot worse! Father's just sitting reading a book during labour, is just something very recent which surprised me.

We dont clean off the vernix at all, we discuss this prior to delivery in midwife appointments and it's written in the chart what the mother wants. Standard here (QLD Australia Public Mother's Hospitals) is not to clean the vernix, only blood. Vernix has a lot of benefits for both mum and bub. For first time parents we give a bathing "classes" and other common things most first time parents may be overwhelmed with every day in the recovery suites. Bathing babies can be done but not forced about 24 hours after birth for all newborns where I work and where I've delivered. I didn't bath my babies until the vernix was off, about a week after delivery. No issue there. Some cultures wait for the umbilical stump to come off. Everyone is different.

It's evident to us that Ellie isn't in tune with her own body, nor educated in reproduction and my guess is she isn't educated in why it's safer for bub to go to full term, even a little overdue, depending on the risk status of the pregnancy. My observation is that she doesn't understand the benefits of full term delivery. I think convenience, in this case, is what she went ahead with.

I professionally can't judge women who want an induction, women have the right to give birth how they want in a safe environment and as long as it's safe to do so by a medical professional. Public Medicare here doesn't offer elected c-sections or elected inductions because giving birth here under medicare is free. Families who know they want elected inductions and/or c-sections usually already have private health care or sign up before they are ready to conceive. Personally I had all my babies induced. I hated it. They were for medical reasons when I was 26w2d (stillbirth), 38w2d, 40w9d (stillbirth), 40w2d and my others were miscarried earlier than 20w. Every time I do everything in_my power_ to make sure I go to full term. Being a midwife I know the benefits, but you dont have to be a midwife to understand the benefits of a full term delivery.

Baby's birth weight-I give it a pass. Babies are born different sizes at different stages of pregnancy. Someone above mentioned already that they gave birth to a 7 pounder at 38 weeks. I've seen smaller than a six pounder at full term. I dont see reason to nitpick at the baby's birth weight. Doctors wouldn't have signed off on an induction if it wasn't safe for Ellie to deliver.

Baby's name... Everyone saw the bracelets. My guesses are Thomas Joel, Tommy Joel, Timothy Joel, Tim Joel (weird but ok), Todd Joel, Theodore Joel, TONY Joel... I like Tony ;)

I'm bummed my conspiracy was debunked lol :P
Sorry, off topic!
I’m so curious where you work! I just gave birth six weeks ago in Brisbane & was shocked that the birth suite no longer offer maternity pads or newborn diapers. I am absolutely grateful the level of health care here in QLD but it has definitely deteriorated since my firstborn was born in 2011.

Back on topic!
Jared definitely was overcompensating for the lack of real emotion... the amount of times he tried to make it emotional was just cringey. I’m also one of those who cry at every birth vlog & this one... nope, nothing.... it all seemed way too forced!

In Brisbane, I work shifts in three different hospitals which I love. :) Congratulations! And I'm surprised about no maternity pads! I usually advice for mums to bring a pack of them just in case. It could have been a low stocked recovery suite :( So sorry you had to go through that. Nothing worse than not having pads. Nappies, we usually supply the first nappy, depending how prepared first time parents are, we usually supply with some overnight if patients don't have them.

Back on track... ;) I also think the vlog was very fake. I've seen similar things but in person you can feel the tension in the delivery room. Unfortunately, in some cultures separation or divorce is extremely frowned upon still. Like I said there was the husband reading during his wife's active labour. I felt very sorry for them. Their baby was a product of unloving marriage. Can't say that to patients of course :) But that was my observation and feeling. I tended to mum and bub as priority as that's my job. Husband came in the middle of the night with nappies, actually.. he didnt look thrilled doing it but baby needed them.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

It’s funny to me, there is a fitness/lifestyle blogger that I follow who I remember announced her pregnancy right around Ellie and her updates I always noticed she was right around the same week as Ellie - she just posted she had her 38/39 week appointment and was driving to the beach for a few days before the baby came. I think she may be a week behind Ellie or something but that’s crazy that Ellie had him ten days ago.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

crazy_in_canada wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
ba1006 wrote: I had my youngest at approximately 8pm. Early the next morning, the nurse came into my room and told me it was time for a shower and that she would get everything ready for me. How could anybody wait several days after giving birth? Just gross. Everybody knows how messy childbirth is. Poor Jared.
Yes. And not just childbirth itself, but the lochia. Who would want to sit in that for a minute longer than necessary? *Shudder*.

To be fair your kinda sitting in lochia for like 6 weeks pp, no matter how much you shower.

I didn’t shower at the hospital with either of my two births. It just didn’t sound good to me while I was there. To each their own!
Yeah, I know that it's coming out for a good six weeks. But you still want to wash it off on a regular basis. The smell must be something else. No wonder Jared lets her hang out in their room alone!

crazy_in_canada
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by crazy_in_canada »

Junebug8+ wrote:
LightlyToasted wrote:Um, why did Jared keep making the “joke” about Tommy being the favorite if he has blue eyes. Even when he said it the first time it rubbed me the wrong way but he keeps repeating it throughout the vlog, I’m starting to think he’s being serious. Imagine how his other two boys will feel watching that when they’re older?? You should never joke about that!!

I've noticed a lot of family vloggers are obsessed with wanting their kids to have blue eyes. The shaytards, the sacconejoleys, kkanbabyj, okbaby etc have said something similar. I think its very strange and petty.
I think it’s just because when you have a parent with brown eyes the kids tend to have brown eyes too and it’s a little more rare for a blue eyed child. So it’s cool when it does happen!
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 56b02b.png[/img]

He looks JUST like Cody in this picture!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 56b02b.png[/img]

So, is she talking about herself or TJ?

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

Kind of OT but for those of you who don’t follow Jesssfam, she has a stepson who is named Tommy Skube. I don’t know if I’m allowed to mention his middle name, but it’s so much worse than Tommy Joel imo. :roll:
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

lmmomSD wrote:
littlebaby wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... 56b02b.png[/img]

So, is she talking about herself or TJ?

Bahaha that was my first thought

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

From looking at Ellie’s insta story, Tommy’s eyes certainly look like they will be brown like his brothers.

Although more like Jackson, he does seem to be a mix of both Jackson and Cal.
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ce8964.png[/img]

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

roseter wrote:From looking at Ellie’s insta story, Tommy’s eyes certainly look like they will be brown like his brothers.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ce8964.png[/img

I see Griffith here! He does look like Cody!
roseter
Talker
Talker

Unread post by roseter »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:
roseter wrote:From looking at Ellie’s insta story, Tommy’s eyes certainly look like they will be brown like his brothers.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201806 ... ce8964.png[/img

I see Griffith here! He does look like Cody!
Now that you mention it, I do see Cody - and Boston!

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

Anybody see Jared's instastory? Ellie with the irritated expression, passive aggressiveness... what is up with her? She seems so done. But on her stories she seems fine...??

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Bethypooh51
Informer
Informer

Re: E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

Unread post by Bethypooh51 »

Just watched her instastory, It is weird seeing Ellie with a round face and filled out chest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: E+J: Petite, Pretty, Puerile | Part 38

Unread post by littlebaby »

Just gonna throw my next pregnancy announcement guess as August 2019 Image♀️

Return to “Ellie and Jared”