BritneyandBaby | June 2018

spookyme

Re: BritneyandBaby

Unread post by spookyme »

Hallelujah! I can keep up with the conversation again! Keeping up with the discord convo feed was impossible for me. I wanted to introduce myself here since I’m new (not really...been a lurker since Nolan was born and it was revealed he was missing a thumb; had a different account here, but I think it got deleted due to inactivity...I forgot the password to it). I hadn’t really felt the need to post until she uploaded the video introducing the thumb guy. I couldn’t even make it more than 3 or 4 minutes into it before I had to turn it off. It always infuriates me when I see mothers shove their children to the side like she’s doing. My heart breaks for all 3 of them, especially Nolan due to how his quality of life will start to decline within the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

freshbalsam wrote:
Same!!! I wouldn’t have blinked twice if she was going on dates when Ean has the kids. In fact, I probably would’ve supported it because she would finally be going out into the public and having time with someone who isn’t a brainwashed friend or one of her kids.

Nope. Finds the first person to swipe right on match.com, gives him her number, gets in his car, and brings him around her kid in 24 hrs.

Exactly. I was single mom for 6 years, I'm not hating & saying she can't date or whatever when she isn't around her kids. She's not a nun. It's just shocking and crazy to introduce him to the kids. I wish she would just get that. No one is mad you moved on from Ean. They're mad at the sitch your kids are now in. It drives me nuts she has these morons celebrating her dumb decisions.
misskaila93
Informer
Informer

Unread post by misskaila93 »

I guess this is what Brittany meant by I hope karma is being a bigger bitch than me.
srabbitt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by srabbitt »

She is such bullshit. She said she wasn't looking for anything on match.com but she paid for a subscription with them... she was so looking for new sugar daddy.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Torfour_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Torfour_ »

AAANNND WERE BACK

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The fact she so freely admits how quickly he met the kids and that she let him know where she lives for the first date. It's so gross there is no coming back from it.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

I blame Barry Allen for this thread. It doesn't feel real.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So glad to be back in. B sucks.
its me
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by its me »

MaryCherry1 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:
Same!!! I wouldn’t have blinked twice if she was going on dates when Ean has the kids. In fact, I probably would’ve supported it because she would finally be going out into the public and having time with someone who isn’t a brainwashed friend or one of her kids.

Nope. Finds the first person to swipe right on match.com, gives him her number, gets in his car, and brings him around her kid in 24 hrs.

Exactly. I was single mom for 6 years, I'm not hating & saying she can't date or whatever when she isn't around her kids. She's not a nun. It's just shocking and crazy to introduce him to the kids. I wish she would just get that. No one is mad you moved on from Ean. They're mad at the sitch your kids are now in. It drives me nuts she has these morons celebrating her dumb decisions.
My best friend has been sorta seeing this guy for a few months that we’ve both known for years and she still won’t have him around her 2 year old.

Brit’s pathetic excuse of “you could date someone for a year before you introduce to your kids and break up the next month” shows how stupid she is. It’s not about the possibility of breaking up soon, it’s about you knowing who the fuck you are dealing with!!! She still doesn’t know the guy. It’s sickening. Like, can you protect your babies?!!!

ren774
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ren774 »

its me wrote:
MaryCherry1 wrote:
freshbalsam wrote:

My best friend has been sorta seeing this guy for a few months that we’ve both known for years and she still won’t have him around her 2 year old.

Brit’s pathetic excuse of “you could date someone for a year before you introduce to your kids and break up the next month” shows how stupid she is. It’s not about the possibility of breaking up soon, it’s about you knowing who the fuck you are dealing with!!! She still doesn’t know the guy. It’s sickening. Like, can you protect your babies?!!!

Exactly you can’t know someone after 3 dates. She isn’t protecting her kids or being respectful of their relationship with their father. It doesn’t matter that they aren’t together. Ean is a good father and there is proof that he is, she should of at least introduced Frank to Ean.

dazzled
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by dazzled »

Kryptonite wrote:
rachelmomma3 wrote:I’m so mad britney did this.
I'm sure we'll be back on the main page in a month or so. We're just laying low right now.
Not to be annoying but I thought the original thread was gonna get unlocked soon as per what you said on Discord about only having to go through a few more posts?
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Did Britney threaten with a lawsuit? I’m just curious if there’s more to the story then the screen shots on discord.

pixiefrost
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pixiefrost »

ren774 wrote:
its me wrote:
MaryCherry1 wrote: Exactly. I was single mom for 6 years, I'm not hating & saying she can't date or whatever when she isn't around her kids. She's not a nun. It's just shocking and crazy to introduce him to the kids. I wish she would just get that. No one is mad you moved on from Ean. They're mad at the sitch your kids are now in. It drives me nuts she has these morons celebrating her dumb decisions.

Exactly you can’t know someone after 3 dates. She isn’t protecting her kids or being respectful of their relationship with their father. It doesn’t matter that they aren’t together. Ean is a good father and there is proof that he is, she should of at least introduced Frank to Ean.

Oh my god i was so shocked when they said he hadn't met Ean. That is ultimate disrespect!!! Even the lowest people i know make sure their baby dad meets the new partner. She's straight up trash.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
countrybee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by countrybee »

Ok so we all see the red flags with Frank wanting to be with someone with 3 kids etc., but she is shooting off some serious red flags to him too! Like, what woman goes on a first date and you meet one of her 3 kids that very night? I’d be running for the hills! Something is seriously wrong with both of them!

TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

That’s what I was coming here to say!! Her logic of you could date for a year and break up is dumb. I agree that you could break up but you are also aware of who they are as a person! A website telling you that you’re 90-something % compatible doesn’t mean shit if you don’t know the actual person. She needs to own up to what it really is - she’s selfish and thinks because “she was checked out” she deserves to do whatever she wants now that she’s found someone.

I can’t believe how immature she has gotten!

MysteriousMaiden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MysteriousMaiden »

I hate her excuses. Ean didn’t even meet the dude yet. Sorry-not sorry- if you want to introduce a partner to your children, at the very least you should allow the ex to meet them, only to know who’s going to be around the children and open up a line of communication. I’d hate to see something happen to those kids because their mother is a horny airhead. There’s so many red flags in this situation. Meeting the kids sooo soon, their whole story, let’s not forget Aria sitting on Frank-n-bean’s lap. Just hoping Ean is out there finding himself a lawyer to get those kids.
ytmdlover27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ytmdlover27 »

Spenlero wrote:I feel so exclusive Image

For real me too Image

ssr0312
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ssr0312 »

Finally here yaaay nos time to catch up lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Sosie Lark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sosie Lark »

Hey all. This is weird having people in three different places.

B makes me so mad with how dense she’s being. She really was more mature at 18 than now. I used to love her videos so much, even if I snarked on her from time to time. Now it’s like watching someone go through a delayed adolescence, taking along three kids. No thanks.
janjanthecancan
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janjanthecancan »

Hey all. I unfollowed her everywhere. I just can’t watch her do this to her kids. Her true self finally showing through makes me so sad for them. Introducing your kids to your new boyfriend after 3-4 dates? Pathetically desperate and irresponsible. Her excuses were lame. “I’m with my kids 24/7, so there’s no reason he couldn’t meet them.” (or something to that effect). Bullshit. Welcome to being an adult with children, you don’t get everything you want, when you want it, the way you want it. There’s a reason single parents usually end up with other single parents. People without kids typically just don’t get it. If he couldn’t understand why she could only see him when the kids were with someone else, she should have kicked him to the curb. But not only did she not do that, she brought him over, let him sleep there, and brought him into her son’s doctor appointment. Absolutely inexcusable. The fact that she sees nothing wrong with any of this only puts a big fat yellow highlighter circle around her level of maturity.

Sorry for the rant. I’m so angry for her children’s sake.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”